[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just caught the Mia Teng fever! LOL I started watching it last night and immediately got hooked. I love the chemistry between Chompoo and Rome :wub:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Two more days. :arrg:

On Monday, I'll look like this :yahoo: and this :clap:. I love that a lot of people are liking this lakorn. I hope it's doing well in Thailand too. What are the odds that we'll get to see Rome and Chom together again, soon? I'd love another :slapandkissse3: drama featuring them, but I'd also love to see them in a romantic comedy.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I can't wait to know is it going to be a :w-scene-pop-corn: or an :r-scene-pop-corn: I'm so nervous. After they sleep together, I think Rome will be twice as jealous...maybe even more. I can't wait to see this, tomorrow can't come any faster these days.

I'm actually no longer interested in this lakorn. While I like the nang'ek's verbal sparring with the nang'rai, allowing her husband to run around with another woman in her face is demeaning. I don't care if she doesn't love him. She is his wife.

The lakorn seems to be sending the message that the wife should be cool and calm, make the home a place where the husband wants to come home to after a hard day's work. They repeat that line over and over again. There's a difference between mutual compromise, and letting a person step all over you. At least in Dok Som See Thong, the praeg's wife wasn't tolerating that stuff and influenced Ice's character to eventually divorce her cheating husband.

I think Thailand's media critics need to reevaluate what they consider a bad message versus a good one.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm actually no longer interested in this lakorn. While I like the nang'ek's verbal sparring with the nang'rai, allowing her husband to run around with another woman in her face is demeaning. I don't care if she doesn't love him. She is his wife.

The lakorn seems to be sending the message that the wife should be cool and calm, make the home a place where the husband wants to come home to after a hard day's work. They repeat that line over and over again. There's a difference between mutual compromise, and letting a person step all over you. At least in Dok Som See Thong, the praeg's wife wasn't tolerating that stuff and influenced Ice's character to eventually divorce her cheating husband.

I think Thailand's media critics need to reevaluate what they consider a bad message versus a good one.
7270, I don't know if anyone or everyone will agree with me but as for me- I watched for entertainment and love this kind of plot. We know between right and wrong. My parent told me since I was 5 years old " No monkey see with bad stuffs, monkey do only good stuffs". Trait is something you learn from so why not learn good things from others. The good ones you keep, the bad ones out the door.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lakorns is like korean drama (it can be overly dramatic and extremely fake...but it can also be a learning experience (such as life lesson). However, you, yourself be the judge on what you want to believe and receive from that message. I for once like Thai lakorn much more than Korean drama though I hated the R and how women can go ballistic and fighting over the man while with korean..it always the same storyline like rich guy likes average girl ending having cancer and one will died or whatever. Is too overrated and that's the reason why I hated korean dramas and dislike a few korean actors. They seems cocky and act like they the king of the world. whatever if you ask me. I actually like Japanese actors much better than other actors in the Asian entertainment world. In general let's just say I like Hong Kong and Japanese entertainers.

Mia Teang is fun for if you ask. I like how cool the wife act and it doesn't matter if her husband go out and sleep with his mistress at least she doesn't sit in her room and cry and commit suicide or even worse go out and do the same thing as her husband or ever go find the mistress and fight. I like her manner where she just needs to do what she needs to do and be a good daughter to her mother in law. That's how I see it and eventually her husband will know that his wife is all he needs in his life and that other woman that he been with will never be measure up to her. For that lesson, your parents are right for picking the right girl for him though he just doesn't it at first.

I guess ONE MAJOR point why I like this lakorn is because of CHOMPOO....I like her before but like this role make me REALLY LIKE HER! She's a very versatile actress. She needs be recognize much more after this if she haven't

7270, I don't know if anyone or everyone will agree with me but as for me- I watched for entertainment and love this kind of plot. We know between right and wrong. My parent told me since I was 5 years old " No monkey see with bad stuffs, monkey do only good stuffs". Trait is something you learn from so why not learn good things from others. The good ones you keep, the bad ones out the door.
I agree. Entertainment is entertainment, and it is up to the viewer to decide how they act in life. A movie shouldn't at all influence that -- good or bad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just caught the Mia Teng fever! LOL I started watching it last night and immediately got hooked. I love the chemistry between Chompoo and Rome :wub:
aha now your hooked and addicted like all of us that watches mia taeng too :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Two more days. :arrg:

On Monday, I'll look like this :yahoo: and this :clap:. I love that a lot of people are liking this lakorn. I hope it's doing well in Thailand too. What are the odds that we'll get to see Rome and Chom together again, soon? I'd love another :slapandkissse3: drama featuring them, but I'd also love to see them in a romantic comedy.
looks like were both hoping for a reunion of Romeo and Chompoo Juliet again some fans
request @pantip Ch3 to reunite the RC for a second lakorn yeah i want a :slapandkissse3:
i am not too fond of :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: cos it gives me a fever
yeah a romantic comedy or even action comedy will do fine

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
god eversince i started coming to this thread and enjoy mia taeng so much and that goes
to my mia taeng addicted gal gangs are all loving this battle lakorn and so surprise
to see 1 member his/her said don't feel like to continue watching this how shocking :eyetwitch: this is a message for whoever that is 'u will regret for not watching
mia taeng u will miss out on the next exciting stuff will shortly come'.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

Like everyone had mentioned, lakorns and dramas are for entertainment, which may contain 0 to 100% of reality, just depends on whose reality it relates to. I honestly cannot say what the main theme of this lakorn is but these are my guesses and usually, the majority of lakorn themes are, good people triumphs in the end.

Let's not forget, the primary reason as to why Pai married Kong Kai and is willing to endure humiliation, disrespect, and misery is to protect someone she dearly loves, Khun Ying. When you're in a relationship for certain reasons, other else than love, you become numb to all of the condescending situations Kong Kai has placed Pai in because there's no love, so there's no passion, no jealousy, no desire, overall no emotions. In contrast, P'Choke, Pai's ex-boyfriend, someone who she actually loved and broke her heart, she didn't allow him to continue cheating on her and clearly drew the boundaries. The saying goes, the more you love, the more you hurt, the more you hate and in this case, whatever Kong Kai does, does it bother Pai? Yes, because she's human, she feels disrespected but she has always stated, disrespected from a woman's point of view, not exactly from a true wife's or lover's standpoint. Pai would rather continue protecting Khun Ying, putting aside her feelings and pride, rather than following her emotions and fail the mission from the beginning. There's just been too much investment into the marriage, the stakes are high (Khun Ying's life), and it's not worth it to sacrifice everything just to yield to Kong Kai and his attacks.

In Dok Som See Thong, both wives loved their husbands, quite a different situation from Mia Thaeng.

I think the whole theme of Mia Thaeng isn't about how it's okay for a husband to cheat all he wants while the wife remains pure and loyal at home working and cooking. I think the main theme of this lakorn is like what was said in the lakorn, there are two different types of women, they're like cars, one type of women are like leased/rented cars where you don't dare show off to your friends saying it's yours no matter how extremely expensive and gorgeous the car may be because it's rented/leased, even you don't know how many drivers have sat in that used seat versus another type of women who are like bought cars, you're the first and true owner, you know how it's like because it's yours and you can show it off to friends and family.

The lakorn is teaching us, a woman you should marry should be like Pai, someone who has a load of patience, a good heart, can be very independent and career driven, has her own life, yet be gentle and domestic, someone who will love you not based on your wallet but your heart, someone who is willing to sacrifice their life for someone else's (Khun Ying), someone who doesn't sleep around, who is simple and kind, who has self-respect and pride, and someone who you would also end up truly falling in love if you took time to examine long enough without jumping into the sheets first. We have to admit, men these days would love and choose Broong for all of the wrong reasons because she satisfies them momentarily. I mean, she's good in bed, sexy, hot, popular, loves to party, wild, keeps men on the edge, which blinds men from her true ugly self, she's manipulative, materialistic, whore, selfish, and rotten. There's a deep comparison between two types of women, Mia Thaeng emphasizes the old traditions and morals for what makes a good wife versus someone who you shouldn't marry because she's nothing but bad karma. It's teaching the audience, don't judge a book from its cover, pretty things on the outside may not be so pretty in the inside. Pai is all of the above, beautiful, good-hearted, and a true gem, if only men are willing to use their hearts to find love and marriage rather than their little brothers. Then perhaps divorces will lessen because marriages would be formed from true love, the right beginning, and not from lust and other wrong reasons. There's another saying, behind every successful man is a successful woman; it's the successful woman that pioneers the man towards success. Women really can influence and guide their husbands to the right directions.

Now, I'm not saying that every guy who marries Pai will never cheat. I know some men who have married amazing women yet still end up cheating but that's because some men will never see the value in women like Pai because they're rotten themselves, so they don't deserve such great women and will in the end lose the best thing that ever happened to them and will eventually fall into an endless pit of lust, sin, and misery, but that's a whole other story that Mia Thaeng doesn't necessarily touch basis with. Khun Yai in Dok Som See Thong cheated on Dee, who was very classy like Pai. But like Pai and Dee, you don't need a man to up your worth, it's within yourself.

As for the main theme towards women, it's about, respecting yourself. Men in the end want wife material women, they will only use you and dump you once they've found a Pai of their own. LOL Girls like Broong are wanted now because they're still young and hot, but once they grow older and beauty fades with age, there's no substance to their character, so they can only attract but never keep with such shallow qualities.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
All I want to say is I am so addicted to this lakorn especially Chompoo's characters and can't wait until Monday to comes to find out is it the R or Willing.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Rome,Oh Rome! I Love you so much in here because you're so Fine!
Oh Chompoo, I Love your character in here! You Go Girl!!!!! ;)
I hope you both gets to act in another lakorn together!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Like everyone had mentioned, lakorns and dramas are for entertainment, which may contain 0 to 100% of reality, just depends on whose reality it relates to. I honestly cannot say what the main theme of this lakorn is but these are my guesses and usually, the majority of lakorn themes are, good people triumphs in the end.

Let's not forget, the primary reason as to why Pai married Kong Kai and is willing to endure humiliation, disrespect, and misery is to protect someone she dearly loves, Khun Ying. When you're in a relationship for certain reasons, other else than love, you become numb to all of the condescending situations Kong Kai has placed Pai in because there's no love, so there's no passion, no jealousy, no desire, overall no emotions. In contrast, P'Choke, Pai's ex-boyfriend, someone who she actually loved and broke her heart, she didn't allow him to continue cheating on her and clearly drew the boundaries. The saying goes, the more you love, the more you hurt, the more you hate and in this case, whatever Kong Kai does, does it bother Pai? Yes, because she's human, she feels disrespected but she has always stated, disrespected from a woman's point of view, not exactly from a true wife's or lover's standpoint. Pai would rather continue protecting Khun Ying, putting aside her feelings and pride, rather than following her emotions and fail the mission from the beginning. There's just been too much investment into the marriage, the stakes are high (Khun Ying's life), and it's not worth it to sacrifice everything just to yield to Kong Kai and his attacks.

In Dok Som See Thong, both wives loved their husbands, quite a different situation from Mia Thaeng.

I think the whole theme of Mia Thaeng isn't about how it's okay for a husband to cheat all he wants while the wife remains pure and loyal at home working and cooking. I think the main theme of this lakorn is like what was said in the lakorn, there are two different types of women, they're like cars, one type of women are like leased/rented cars where you don't dare show off to your friends saying it's yours no matter how extremely expensive and gorgeous the car may be because it's rented/leased, even you don't know how many drivers have sat in that used seat versus another type of women who are like bought cars, you're the first and true owner, you know how it's like because it's yours and you can show it off to friends and family.

The lakorn is teaching us, a woman you should marry should be like Pai, someone who has a load of patience, a good heart, can be very independent and career driven, has her own life, yet be gentle and domestic, someone who will love you not based on your wallet but your heart, someone who is willing to sacrifice their life for someone else's (Khun Ying), someone who doesn't sleep around, who is simple and kind, who has self-respect and pride, and someone who you would also end up truly falling in love if you took time to examine long enough without jumping into the sheets first. We have to admit, men these days would love and choose Broong for all of the wrong reasons because she satisfies them momentarily. I mean, she's good in bed, sexy, hot, popular, loves to party, wild, keeps men on the edge, which blinds men from her true ugly self, she's manipulative, materialistic, whore, selfish, and rotten. There's a deep comparison between two types of women, Mia Thaeng emphasizes the old traditions and morals for what makes a good wife versus someone who you shouldn't marry because she's nothing but bad karma. It's teaching the audience, don't judge a book from its cover, pretty things on the outside may not be so pretty in the inside. Pai is all of the above, beautiful, good-hearted, and a true gem, if only men are willing to use their hearts to find love and marriage rather than their little brothers. Then perhaps divorces will lessen because marriages would be formed from true love, the right beginning, and not from lust and other wrong reasons. There's another saying, behind every successful man is a successful woman; it's the successful woman that pioneers the man towards success. Women really can influence and guide their husbands to the right directions.

Now, I'm not saying that every guy who marries Pai will never cheat. I know some men who have married amazing women yet still end up cheating but that's because some men will never see the value in women like Pai because they're rotten themselves, so they don't deserve such great women and will in the end lose the best thing that ever happened to them and will eventually fall into an endless pit of lust, sin, and misery, but that's a whole other story that Mia Thaeng doesn't necessarily touch basis with. Khun Yai in Dok Som See Thong cheated on Dee, who was very classy like Pai. But like Pai and Dee, you don't need a man to up your worth, it's within yourself.

As for the main theme towards women, it's about, respecting yourself. Men in the end want wife material women, they will only use you and dump you once they've found a Pai of their own. LOL Girls like Broong are wanted now because they're still young and hot, but once they grow older and beauty fades with age, there's no substance to their character, so they can only attract but never keep with such shallow qualities.
Well said, I definitely agree with every single words. I'm touched :)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile

Agree with everything u say :D

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i love the g-ma servant and how she puts things in her surrounding to insult proong. she cracks me up! especially the scene where she was watching the lakorn with her grandson. LMAO! i like him too!

saki

sarNie Adult

The others explained it better than I, but the reason the lakorn is well liked is because of how the nang ek reacts to the horrible situations. She can't exactly control her husband from being a jerk, and she can't control the actions of people around her or stop bad things from happening...but she's in charge of her own feelings. I like how she doesn't cry and act useless in spite of what is happening. She's still strong and level headed. She shows that you can be strong and quiet at the same time without shouting or raising your voice.

Also, we have to remember that Arunprapai and Kongkai have an arranged marraige. He had a relationship with that Prungchat girl first and was forced to marry Pai- I hate him for being so rude and disrespectful to his wife, but at the same I can understand. He wasn't in love with Pai in the start of the lakorn, that is why he is rude and resentful. It is only later when he realizes her value that he stops acting that way. His mother wants the best for him, and she can see that Prungchat isn't a good influence - but Kongkai does not understand this yet. When he finally falls in love with Pai, we'll hopefully see a change in his attitude. Right now, he's already falling for her and starting to ignore Prung :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just finished watching ep 4 :D ep 5's preview looks so good! :wub: :r-scene-pop-corn: turns into a :w-scene-pop-corn: then :baby-scene-pop-corn: LOL I really really really want to see the next episode! I'll probably catch it live tomorrow night, for the sake of the willing scene :censor: LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is for those that is in love with Rome and Chompoo if anyone has an account @pantip
u can do a request to them both reunite in another lakorn together or u can request
to Ch3 @thaitv3.com and my3space they had Chompoo and Rome follow links.