[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so will he really know that Pai is pregnant with his baby? I think Pronchat will also claim that she's pregnant.

If Pai is pregnant and Prochat isn't, it would very dramatic with prochat. haha...can't wait to see the next epi.
proong might not even be pregnant from the older version she fake the preggy that's its
kk child, kongkai might know pai pen tong with him from one of the nice people.

yeah excited 4 next week :dance3:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't remember exactly how she said it but she said something along the lines of, "You are a bigger scumbag then I thought (well she said your thoughts are lower than I expected/your mind is dirtier than I expected etc) have you ever thought that a husband and wife isn't all about sex, but it's about understanding one another, communicating, trusting one another, and standing by one another side no matter what happens to the other person. You have never trusted me at all have you?"
I think she defines pretty much what kind of a husband KK is...I'm sure not the type she wants to married...

yeah next week pai pen tong ja and kk will love his wife taking care of her and his
baby about time he has to activate himself to be more smarter to not let proong
brain wash him forever. :smack:
okie..they look cute and all in the preview but don't go all loving your wife because she is pregnant. That's responsibility love and not LOVE! uhh.... that Prongchat still around. meaning, KK still being brainwash.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
so will he really know that Pai is pregnant with his baby? I think Pronchat will also claim that she's pregnant.

If Pai is pregnant and Prochat isn't, it would very dramatic with prochat. haha...can't wait to see the next epi.
As wicked as she(Proong) is,she might make something up for him to crawl back to her.

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Can someone please tell p'Rome not to take this kind of role anymore...lol...I mean you are a man with smarts and all but to let a woman play with your head again and again...it's just bull*****. Watching Benz in this lakorn I don't know if I can even watch her in Khun Seuk with Aum...she is good at playing nang rai more so then innocent nang ek. Chompoo is doing a great job with her role play and so is the MIL. I thought I would not want to watch her anymore after DSST...but she is good at both playing good and bad role. Thumbs up Chompoo...I wish it was a M-F lakorn...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!, KK is taking on the pregnancy symptoms instead of Pai. Hilarious. These past two epis were lots of ups and down. Whoever wrote this script is bipolar lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pregnancy is a good sign I guess now Kwai will have a chance to suffer since after Pai gets pregnant the divorce follows.
I just realized that the guy who plays Pai's dad is the same person who plays Kwai's best friend in the old version with Ning LOL. The one who tells Kong Kai that Pai was pregnant.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can someone please tell p'Rome not to take this kind of role anymore...lol...I mean you are a man with smarts and all but to let a woman play with your head again and again...it's just bull*****. Watching Benz in this lakorn I don't know if I can even watch her in Khun Seuk with Aum...she is good at playing nang rai more so then innocent nang ek. Chompoo is doing a great job with her role play and so is the MIL. I thought I would not want to watch her anymore after DSST...but she is good at both playing good and bad role. Thumbs up Chompoo...I wish it was a M-F lakorn...
hey maneeruk do u have an account @Rome FC if u don't i'll link it 4 u so u can send
pm to him
http://romepatchata.freeforums.org/index.php

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is someone saying only 11.

i am shocked. I thought it will have 14-15 episodes.lol
what 11 no it can't be that is so short Mou Daeng is after this on the 5th September
so i think its more than 11 come on secret hasn't been reveal yet specially plingchat
faking preggy and kk/Pai get back together as family's and the :baby-scene-pop-corn:

saki

sarNie Adult
Really enjoying this lakorn. I don't mind Rome as a playboy, but I don't like how stupid he is -_- You can be playboy but smart anyway, too bad in this version it's the opposite :( Also, when is he going to change and finally fall for Pai and give Plingchat up? It's taking him too long and it's already episode 9...everyone around him is still fooling him and he still believes them! Hope it won't take until the last episode- I mean, in Sawan Biang, Kawee was already changing by ep 7, and so was Harit in JLR. It's taking too long for Kongkwai to get a clue.

Pai should just ignore him and help take care of his mom and leave him be with Pleng-shit (excuse my french).
LOL! I like that nickname, it fits her :D Everytime she comes into the scene she's always crying and crying and crying for Kongkai, it's real annoying. She's such a whiner, geez.

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
what 11 no it can't be that is so short Mou Daeng is after this on the 5th September
so i think its more than 11 come on secret hasn't been reveal yet specially plingchat
faking preggy and kk/Pai get back together as family's and the :baby-scene-pop-corn:
forgive me .it's just someone's guess.lol.

so i figured from the date, mia taeng will hav 14 episodes. that's quite normal

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finally got thru episode 6. I am grabbing my shot gun, gonna go hunt for a buffalo (Kongkhai) I don't think I am going to continue until this lakorn actual ends.

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha, I love your comment. Too bad I can't do the same cause I don't live in the country side. A better idea for me will be shooting my bebe gun at a picture of rome from this lakorn. Lol.