[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i know right. in my head, i think their chemistry will be explosive lol.
They look good next to each other too based on their pics together. Those pics were from years ago and now both of them look more mature so they definitely look even better together now. Kimmy has acted with all of the A-listers besides Pope so I think she and Great deserve a chance by now. Kimmy has grown on me quite a bit this past couple of months so I would really like for Great and Kimmy to pair up. We’ll see what will happen after her lakorn with Tik is done filming. Seems like it’s been so long and they’re still not finished

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want a Great & Mew lakorn too. Their height difference is really cute.
Great & Mint needs one definitely. Like they got great chemistry in reality!
Great&Taew, Great&Mew, Great&Mint, and Great&Kimmy are pairings I’m dying for. Please at least let one of them come true!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with you on some extent. Nadech has look and talent but it seems he is not making full use of it. It is a dumb idea for him not active on social media in this age. His fashion sense is not helping him either.
While Yaya is wearing LV and slaying on runway, Nadech be like wearing shorts and slipper on BTS. Hopefully he has more individual fanbase after MLFS.
Oh he does. You don't need to worry hon.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Awww I just wanna say that I'm so happy for my girl. Even though I was rooting for her to be a freelance, the way ch3 is treating her gives me hope because I was worried about her not being promoted well. It's not that usual to be paired up with top actors once moving to a new channel so this is just wonderful. I'm not really fond of Nadech but he's a good actor so I'm excited for this pairing. I hope this lakorn does well and this will be a breakthrough role for Bow

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww I just wanna say that I'm so happy for my girl. Even though I was rooting for her to be a freelance, the way ch3 is treating her gives me hope because I was worried about her not being promoted well. It's not that usual to be paired up with top actors once moving to a new channel so this is just wonderful. I'm not really fond of Nadech but he's a good actor so I'm excited for this pairing. I hope this lakorn does well and this will be a breakthrough role for Bow
Same I was iffy cause Ch3 barely promotes people cause they have their regulars but this gives me a better feeling for her! I hope she continues to get good peks and does really well for Ch3! I mean Chompoo moving worked out really well for her so I hope it’s the same for Bow.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ummm two n’eks I don’t want to see in this lakorn. Not because I don’t like them but because the storyline is absolutely not my taste lol I’m happy that Bow and Nadech are pairing up but it’s like a Great and Bella situation. A pairing I never thought would happen with the worse storyline possible :risas3:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I believe this drama is still a go, but there's a new drama for Nadech & Bow.
So it means Act Art has 3 dramas this year? Nadech with Yaya, Nadech with Taew, and the last one with Bow???? It will be hard for him to shoot 3 lakorns, but good for him to have 3 different pretty and hot actresses.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So it means Act Art has 3 dramas this year? Nadech with Yaya, Nadech with Taew, and the last one with Bow???? It will be hard for him to shoot 3 lakorns, but good for him to have 3 different pretty and hot actresses.
I’m pretty sure this one with Nadech and Taew will be on hold for a little bit. I doubt Nadech will shoot 3 lakorns at a time especially when he only usually does one. Lol I just realized all three of Nadech’s lakorns are with act art.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I’m pretty sure this one with Nadech and Taew will be on hold for a little bit. I doubt Nadech will shoot 3 lakorns at a time especially when he only usually does one. Lol I just realized all three of Nadech’s lakorns are with act art.
Especially filming at the same time for the same director...can that be done? that's hella exhausting!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Actually looks like Taew is still in this. Bow and Nadech are in another act art lakorn
http://instagr.am/p/CBj72dflPDm/
Huh, so I bet ActArt is still truly reserving Taew for this plot, and for something far more advance and better scripted. I don't know what it is, but I've been rewatching MHIL and when I saw Mark in พระอภัยมณี (Phra Apai Manee), a Thai Prince with super power and can put people to sleep with his flute, I feel like Mark truly best fit this character (p'ek) in here. :celebrate16::pancarta: The God-like handsome charmer. LOL :p

I know Dang always has a soft spot for Mark, so I wonder if she will actually cast Mark in here. But I don't know, as much as Taew is super talented, I don't know if I want to see her with Mark again, or if they should match. Mark to me matches the God-like role in here, but since Taew is truly reserved for this role in here, I couldn't help it that she would be in here. But just a personal opinion that Mark and Taew might not be the most compatible. If Taew is in here, then I would rather have Nadech. But if Mark is in here, I would rather have someone else like Mint C or Mew N. HAHA!:celebrate16: Mint might be a far fetch, but hey, anything is possible! Otherwise, I wonder if Namtarn can play in here. Lol. ActArt needs to branch out from the girls like Taew and Yaya. haha. Give other beautiful ch3 girls a chance that isn't halfies please. Lol. :p

‎พระอภัยมณี1.jpg ‎พระอภัยมณี2.jpg ‎พระอภัยมณี3.jpg ‎พระอภัยมณี4.jpg ‎พระอภัยมณี5.jpg ‎พระอภัยมณี6.jpg
cr Google :p