❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kan said Pa was so awesome for guessing correctly. Bow said he cheated since he used social media to figure it out lol. She said it’s okay cause she even does that too.

Pa then asked how does she know how to speak Isan so well. She said her dad is from Khon Kaen (that’s where Weir, Mike, and BigM) are all from and her mom is from Nakhon Pranom. Both her parents speak Isan since that’s where they are from. She said she knows how to speak it a little even though she wasn’t born in the Isan areas.

They asked how does it feel joining the mask. She said she’s very happy because she’s a fan of the show. She likes music and guessing who’s who.
Thank you! I kinda understand when she said her mom is from somewhere. Lol at her jokes.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
12 episodes? That’s short. I hope it turns out funny and good.
Yup if the duration isn't too long, I hope it turns out short and sweet. They say a good beginning is half the battle so I hope the results are satisfying for Bow's sake.
Omg girl I just watched Bow's interview and she said her movie with James Ji is a period comedy with some drama, directed by p'Mai- Buppe director! What a treat!

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup if the duration isn't too long, I hope it turns out short and sweet. They say a good beginning is half the battle so I hope the results are satisfying for Bow's sake.
Omg girl I just watched Bow's interview and she said her movie with James Ji is a period comedy with some drama, directed by p'Mai- Buppe director! What a treat!
When the lakorn is short, they tends to rush things so I hope they don’t do that. I want to se the fittings now. Haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aww these look so cute!! Lol
Bow is such a giant next to Nadech but thankfully it doesn’t bother me. This seems like it’s gonna be comedic. Has act art ever done any comedies?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww these look so cute!! Lol
Bow is such a giant next to Nadech but thankfully it doesn’t bother me. This seems like it’s gonna be comedic. Has act art ever done any comedies?
Haha, as expected, bow is a tad bit taller than Nadech. It doesn’t look bad, thankfully. I think this is the first comedy lakorn Actart produce.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha, as expected, bow is a tad bit taller than Nadech. It doesn’t look bad, thankfully. I think this is the first comedy lakorn Actart produce.
One thing a comedy needs is chemistry amongst the whole cast and thankfully the cast looks like they have it in the pictures. Now we just need to see it in the lakorn lol

diann

sarNie Juvenile
They are so country in here lol looks natural

Bow is super tall this may look awkward lol is she a model?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
They are so country in here lol looks natural

Bow is super tall this may look awkward lol is she a model?
Yes she is and she was Thai Supermodel 2013 winner. But I think it's time we normalized the height, n'ek doesn't have to be always shorter tho
Awww thank you! This looks waaay better than I expected. The atmosphere seems very nice too. With this kind of lakorn, it isn't just the pranang's chemistry but the whole cast's is important as well. All the best for them I'm ready :icon12: