[Ch3] Moo Daeng (Ap Production)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If I am correct, this is that lakorn where the director didn't really like the girl who play nang'ek because she couldn't portray the main girl character (Anne's character from the first one) well enough,right?

fanny

sarNie Adult
why in the world they let koy play n'ek along with my cutie pete. i was so excited for his come back, but with teeny tiny koy. she look like a little kid to him. i really want him to play with some other better looking n'ek than her.

cecilia

Staff member
I think Koy's fine the way she is .. Ah Toi said that earlier about her but he later change his mind b/c she played her role well (He said it in one of the SSBT clip)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Looks good. I do miss Pete and then i saw Touch too. Gosh i miss them both. Looks good. I'll watch it when it's finish. I'm catching up on other lakorns that had already ended. Taking a break from Korean and Japanese dramas. Nothing good at the moment. I'm catching up om my thai lakorn. Missed a lot.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
hmm..i think bow looks slightly prettier than koy, esp with the long hair, bow is really pretty.

well, other than koy trying too hard to act cute and kiddy, i like the lakorn so far.

Koy's not a favorite, but I think her acting is good here to the point that I don't wish another actress to play Moo Daeng.

What confuses me is that Pete's character seems to adore her despite knowing who she is.

sunisa

I just started watching this drama. It is pretty good. Could anyone please tell me the storyline? Thanks a lot!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this drama. It is pretty good. Could anyone please tell me the storyline? Thanks a lot!
Base on watching the drama, it's about Pete who wants revenge for his father from Watcharapan (Touch and his family members). So the Watcharapan family is in-debt to him because he keeps on loaning money to them. Koy and her mother lived with Touch at his home, but she is not Touch's daughter. Touch and her mom used to be lovers, they were parted and came back again. After Touch's death, Watcharapan's debt just kept increasing. Her mother got sick and passed away, so Koy is taking over her mother's duty in paying Pete back. So she sells a lot of her belongings, land etc... in order to pay Pete, but it's still not enough because the majority of it were interest. No matter how much Pete told Koy to stay away from Watcharapan, she still wants to take the responsibility. So she does everything in order to earn money and pay him. Sia, a customer of hers wanted to marry her and if he marries her, then he would pay all the debts that Watcharapan owe. Pete does not want her to get marry, so he makes a deal with her. He tells her to tutor his daughter for a year at his homefarm. If she completes her task, then she can have Watcharapan back. Basically, everything that Watcharapan owns is in Pete's hand. Pete's daughter is very spoil and hard to teach. Her five previous tutors quit not within a month because they couldn't take her.

Note: Pete's wife is Aom Piyada although she does not appear in the the film, her photos are shown (photoshopped with the girl who is playing Pete's kid).

sunisa

Base on watching the drama, it's about Pete who wants revenge for his father from Watcharapan (Touch and his family members). So the Watcharapan family is in-debt to him because he keeps on loaning money to them. Koy and her mother lived with Touch at his home, but she is not Touch's daughter. Touch and her mom used to be lovers, they were parted and came back again. After Touch's death, Watcharapan's debt just kept increasing. Her mother got sick and passed away, so Koy is taking over her mother's duty in paying Pete back. So she sells a lot of her belongings, land etc... in order to pay Pete, but it's still not enough because the majority of it were interest. No matter how much Pete told Koy to stay away from Watcharapan, she still wants to take the responsibility. So she does everything in order to earn money and pay him. Sia, a customer of hers wanted to marry her and if he marries her, then he would pay all the debts that Watcharapan owe. Pete does not want her to get marry, so he makes a deal with her. He tells her to tutor his daughter for a year at his homefarm. If she completes her task, then she can have Watcharapan back. Basically, everything that Watcharapan owns is in Pete's hand. Pete's daughter is very spoil and hard to teach. Her five previous tutors quit not within a month because they couldn't take her.

Note: Pete's wife is Aom Piyada although she does not appear in the the film, her photos are shown (photoshopped with the girl who is playing Pete's kid).
Cool! Sound interesting. Thank u <3