Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Today's episode was awesome. I really dislike Bali's mother, she's a doctor, yet she's torturing her patients aka Kata, forcing him to admit that ghosts, spirits aren't real. At least Kata and Bali seemed to have convinced her. And i literally hate the guy that likes Ticha, he's going around telling people that Kata drugged Ticha to make her become like that. I can't wait til next week to find out what will happen next. :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*facepalm* I totally forgot tomorrow was Saturday and that it doesn't air. >.< Yeah, I can't wait til Monday too. Argh, the guy who likes Ticha is such a wimp. He's always tattle tailing on Ticha. I hope the aunt learned her lesson about ghosts/spirits. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know right. What a wimp. Can't get a girl by himself so uses connections to capture one. Hopefully Bali's mom isn't too dumb to get tricked by him. I too also wish that the Bali's mom learns her lesson. If not, hope she gets to experience a possessing of her own so she can truly understand learn it the hard way. LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
For some reason I'm shipping Kata and Ticha's twin more. I mean like their story is more interesting. But she's a spirit and he's human so it won't be possible. So sad. I love Darling so much in here. She's just so cute. I have to say Kata's dad is such a pervert, or is that just Thani's powers she's using on him?

x0unerthanlater

Oh me too! I like Kata and Ticha's twin also. They are adorable. I like Pat in those character roles more. She doesn't play the innocent role too well, Lol

Darling is cute. She's so bubbly and adorable. Kata's dad is definitely a perv. But he isn't really really like that though. He's just a man, hahah

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
My P'Mor looks so cute in the teaser, and i have a soft spit for Pat, always found her cute and pretty! Want to watch but no subs *cries*

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Oo, I like Kong....but I don't like the story.

It's a fun comedic show. You should watch with us phatman.

bubbles8 said:
My P'Mor looks so cute in the teaser, and i have a soft spit for Pat, always found her cute and pretty! Want to watch but no subs *cries*

Aww, I wish it was easy to sub. Ever since viki became strict with policy on Thai lakorns, it's hard for anyone to sub. Pat is adorable in here because she plays 2 characters. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 6 so short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAWy_fPC8c

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why episodes duration changes. One has 1 hour other has 30 mins. I want more time to see Kong and Pat

x0unerthanlater

Today was about 30 mins -_- too little to enjoy. They must have aired something else. They seem to be doing that a lot during this lakorn.

At least Ticha's auntie now believes and trusts Kata. K&T were so cute. Esp. when Kata pretty much admits that he's got a little something for Ticha.

I can't choose between wanting Kata to be with Ticha or the twin (I can never remember the ghost twin's name lol)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ticha's sister's name is Saiparn. I also can't decide on who i want Kata with. I like Kata and Ticha cause they're cute, but I like Kata and Saiparn because they are spicy. So glad Kata showed Bali's mother. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I really don't like horror stuffs, but I really like Kong and Pat. I haven't see Pat for awhile now, miss her so I will definitely catch up with this later, after I'm done catching up with Krating.

x0unerthanlater

Maya_Fantasy said:
Oh I really don't like horror stuffs, but I really like Kong and Pat. I haven't see Pat for awhile now, miss her so I will definitely catch up with this later, after I'm done catching up with Krating.

Hi Maya! Good to see you in here. :)
- This is more like comedic horror. Not "scary" at all. Some of the ghosts are funny. The CG is sort of okay. It's so fake looking you won't be scared, lol
Definitely watch this if you're a Pat fan. We get to see her play twins!