missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh my! When all the girls except Jackie were confessing about their past made me so sad. I felt so bad for them. And here comes Jackie trying to change the subject by having Prao help her.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Did ch3 split their air time for evening lakorns between 2 different lakorns each night? Seems like it cause it looks like they're airing 3 lakorns each night, 2 short evening ones and 1 prime time. The evening lakorns are about half the time they normally air???

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Did ch3 split their air time for evening lakorns between 2 different lakorns each night? Seems like it cause it looks like they're airing 3 lakorns each night, 2 short evening ones and 1 prime time. The evening lakorns are about half the time they normally air???
No. Channel 3 has more than one channel. each one is aired on their own channel. It's kind of like Channel 3.1 and Channel 3.2, something like that if you understand me. LOL. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I started watching this cause school is over and I love Kat. Sad that her and First aren't paired, but stilll lol.

Kat is a natural at action roles. Unless someone else is doing her action stunts lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I started watching this cause school is over and I love Kat. Sad that her and First aren't paired, but stilll lol.

Kat is a natural at action roles. Unless someone else is doing her action stunts lol.
LOL. I think it's really her though. I remember that in SSP BTS, they said that she did all the stunts on her own because she insisted on doing it. That's a reason why I really like Kat as well, because she's good at action roles. :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Mann can someone update me on whats happening so far. All i know is that hottie with the glasses obviously likes the girl with the glasses already. Uhh not much development anywhere. 30 mins a day is killing me!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
All the girls are undercover now as the dancers as Jackie plays the role as Firt's girlfriend. It's cute because Dream is totally jealous since First's dad likes Kat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm on episode 11 now, but anyone else thinks Bow's character has a crush on that girl cop? Lol. I totally ship them!

Edit: Also anyone else thinks Dream looks like Bank Ca$h? Lol

White shirt is Bank when he was younger lol. The other is Dream

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I never thought about that, about Bow and the girl cop. And to me I think Dream reminds me of Rome and Phet somehow.

And episode 15! Ooh! Dream is already jealous of Kat and it's so adorable!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, didn't channel 3 evening lakorns used to be as long as an hour? This will probably have upwards 30+ episodes =/
It used to be about an hour like ch7 evening lakorns. it's been a while since the evening lakorns interested me, but now I look forward to the two evening ones most, except for Mick/Stephanie Fire lakorn (my current prime time fav). Just sucks that this one is only 30 minutes. They should at least have it on weekends too like ch7 does for their evening lakorns.

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
All the girls are undercover now as the dancers as Jackie plays the role as Firt's girlfriend. It's cute because Dream is totally jealous since First's dad likes Kat.
Love the interaction between Dream and Kat :) It's cute...especially when he pulled her to him and they looked like they were gonna kiss cause his face ended up so close to hers. He did a good job showing his struggle with his feelings.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Love the interaction between Dream and Kat :) It's cute...especially when he pulled her to him and they looked like they were gonna kiss cause his face ended up so close to hers. He did a good job showing his struggle with his feelings.
Yes! And I love it how Bird was mocking Dream about what he and Kat had. I'm anticipating for the kiss between Dream and Kat. :cheer:And I want to see more of Bird and Praofah, they look so cute but they didn't have any scenes this week.