[CH3] Mun (Medta & Mahaniyom)

minttyy_09

sarNie Egg
Pretty Nana said:
:rant: Ch3 is cancelling this one.I read it at this web http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/99262.html 

นก-ฉัตรชัย" ยอมรับพักละครบู๊ "มันส์" ได้ละครเรื่องใหม่ "คาดเชือก" แทนเรื่องเดิม โว "เหนือเมฆ 3" เวอร์ชั่นหนัง กำลังรอนายทุนใหญ่อนุมัติ

ก่อนหน้านี้ มีข่าวลือว่าผู้จัด "นก-ฉัตรชัย เปล่งพานิช" จะไม่ได้ทำละครกับช่อง 3 หลังจากละครเรื่อง "เหนือเมฆ 2 ตอน มือปราบจอมขมังเวทย์" โดนแบน ออกอากาศไม่จบเรื่อง แต่ผู้จัดชื่อดังออกมายืนยันแล้วว่าไม่เป็นความจริง เพราะกำลังถ่ายละครเรื่อง คุณชายรณพีร์ หนึ่งในซีรีส์เรื่อง สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพอีกทั้งช่อง 3 อนุมัติให้ทำละครอีก 2 เรื่อง คือ เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน และละครบู๊เรื่อง มันส์ แต่ล่าสุดละครเรื่อง "มันส์" กลับถูกพับโครงการไปแล้ว เนื่องจากสาเหตุอะไร นกเผยให้ฟังดังนี้ 

"เจ้าบ้านเจ้าเรือน ใครเล่นก็ไม่รู้ ต้องให้พี่สมรักษ์ (สมรักษ์ ณรงค์วิชัย) อนุมัติ แต่เราวางๆ ไว้ในใจ (แล้วเรื่อง มันส์ ที่เป็นละครบู๊ได้นักแสดงหรือยัง) เรื่องมันส์อาจจะต้องพัก แต่จะมีละครดราม่าเรื่อง คาดเชือก มาแทน เป็นละครพีเรียดสมัย ร.5 เป็นเรื่องเกี่ยวกับความรัก รักสามเส้า มีรักเพื่อน รักชาติ พระเอกจะเป็นนักมวยคาดเชือก ไต่เต้าตัวเองจากการเป็นนักมวย จนกระทั่งคนยอมรับ (พระเอกเล็งใครหรือยัง) คงต้องแคสติ้ง อาจจะมีพระเอกใหม่ที่ช่องมาแคสติ้ง เพราะตัวนี้ต้องเก่งมาก คงต้องให้ฟิตมวยคาดเชือกจริงๆ ไปฟิตรูปร่าง (พี่สมรักษ์ บอกเหตุผลมั้ยว่าทำไมถึงไม่ให้ทำเรื่อง มันส์) ไม่ได้บอกนะ แต่เรื่องนี้เรื่องราวมีเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนักการเมืองท้องถิ่นนิดหน่อย เราเลยมาทำเรื่อง คาดเชือก ซึ่งเราคิดมาเป็น 10 ปีแล้ว ตอนแรกจะทำเป็นหนังด้วยซ้ำ แต่ยังไม่มีโอกาสทำ" นกกล่าว

ถามต่อว่า พระเอกหนุ่มลูกหม้ออย่าง "หมาก-ปริญ" จะมีโอกาสได้เล่นเรื่องใดเรื่องหนึ่งหรือไม่ ผู้จัดชื่อดังเผยว่า เดิมทีเรื่อง "มันส์" จะให้พระเอกหนุ่มเล่น แต่เรื่อง "คาดเชือก" คงต้องรอดูอีกทีว่าใครเหมาะสม

"หมากหน้าไทยมั้ย(หัวเราะ)ต้องดูอีกที นางเอกเรื่องคาดเชือก จะมี 2 คน ซึ่งคาแรกเตอร์ภายนอกต้องสะอาดสะอ้าน เรียบร้อย ส่วนอีกคนจะต้องดูคล้ำๆ เพราะทำงาน ส่วนพระเอกเป็นผี" นกแจกแจง

สำหรับ เหนือเมฆภาค 3 ที่จะทำเป็นภาพยนตร์นั้น  นกเผยว่าตอนนี้กำลังหานายทุนอยู่ ได้คุยกับผู้กำกับ"อุ๋ย-นนทรีย์" แล้ว โดยผู้กำกับชื่อดังจะเป็นโปรดิวเซอร์ให้ ส่วนชื่อเรื่องคงต้องเปลี่ยนไปจาก เหนือเมฆ แต่ยังบอกไม่ได้ว่าใช้ชื่ออะไร

"จริงๆ แล้วภาค 3 เราได้คิดไว้ก่อนที่ละครจะโดนแบน ส่วนนักแสดงยังคงเป็น "หมาก-ปริญ"  "นก-สินจัย"  "มิ้นท์-ชาลิดา" มีพี่"อ๊อฟ-พงษ์พัฒน์" นิดหน่อย คือตอนนี้ได้ตัวเอกแล้ว ตัวที่จะมาเป็นตัวร้ายยังไม่ได้" นกกล่าวสรุป
This is saying that this drama Mun "The Rope" in thai. That this will be cancelled. And talked about Nuer Mek 3. Their will still shoot the movie NM3 with MAk-Mint. And talked about SJ. And i think the Nong'ek in here was name "Pat Pong" i thing i am not sure but i doubt it.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Eh ~ eh ~ eh . It seems what the famous scriptwriter said during that Komchadleuk carries some truth after all. The nm2 ban represents the defeat of artists and will actually determine that people will be afraid to portray politicians in a bad light.

P'Nok said K'Somrakn did not tell him why "Mun" was suspended but then in the following sentence he inserts: "Mun" contains a bit of government and politics.......

Who eats grass around here?

As for the new lakorn that just recently got approved, P'Nok said the channel will probably cast and find a new pra aek to see who is most suitable. So Mark shouldn't be working with P'Nok in terms of lakorns this year. I think this will make some fans happy b/c on a little bright side, this will mean mteam will not feel obligated to work with Medta this year in terms of lakorns. I respect and appreciate this company especially knowing how much they love and adore mteam, but we need to see something different and mteam needs to spread their wings.

Hopefully things work out with NM3 and Game Ruk Kol Saneha for M&M. Since if it doesn't, this news is really not welcoming. Something always happens to pull mteam back, eh. But I'm not afraid of getting hurt again and will still believe: "Third time will be the charm." SATAA. HA ~ HA ~ HA.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, this is some really disappointing news. Hmm. Well, at least they will be in GRKS & NM3, at least I hope so. :)
Thanks for sharing the sad news. 

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
It is true about the "spreading wings" and "work with other producer", but MAN why don't Chanel 3 just ban all lakorns that includes politics and government. I felt it is not fair for the Medtha Production at all!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Then channel 3 shouldn't do lakorns that involve with politics and government anymore. You know, on one side, I am happy that this lakorn got cancelled and let Mark, and both MTeam take their break from this company this year, so yeah, like what Mint said about "spreading their wings".

So the new lakorn, "Kard Cheuak", the pra'ek is a wrestler and has to look Thai.. being a wrestler, Mark can fit that since he was a judo athlete, and has a fit body, so this is easy for him, except he doesn't look Thai hahah So I guess, they might find a new pra'ek to see who can fit for this lakorn.

I also hope things will turn out well for MTeam with NM3 and Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha too. Anyways, I believe in SATAA na haha

PS. This is my "THIRD TIME", couldn't log in to this, which was earlier. I had to reset a new password. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Eeks. Why does Nok always pick the action/sporty/serious actor? Im getting tired of his scripts, no romance or nothing fun to look forward to. Hope he doesn't cast Mark.  I'd rather see Mark in other more romantic genres than Nok's typical "pra'ek" role.

Mark is a handsome prince.  He needs better roles, more gentleman, prince-charming, aggressive and sexy/arrogant type, not to be casted in all Nok's boring lakorn.  I'll be sick and prob skip all if I had to. I'm just not feeling none of Nok's lakorn so far of Mark.  I wouldnt have bother watching any if Mark wasn't in it. bleh!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Eeks. Why does Nok always pick the action/sporty/serious actor? Im getting tired of his scripts, no romance or nothing fun to look forward to. Hope he doesn't cast Mark.  I'd rather see Mark in other more romantic genres than Nok's typical "pra'ek" role.

Mark is a handsome prince.  He needs better roles, more gentleman, prince-charming, aggressive and sexy/arrogant type, not to be casted in all Nok's boring lakorn.  I'll be sick and prob skip all if I had to. I'm just not feeling none of Nok's lakorn so far of Mark.  I wouldnt have bother watching any if Mark wasn't in it. bleh!

You know, he pick Mark because he knows that Mark does well with action lakorns and I have to say Mark seems to actually respect and is closer to his production than the others, that's why he always confirm for his lakorns. I remembered, on One Night With Superstar "Chun Pai Khang Keun Gub Sup'tar" Show, he was asked, between comedy and action, which genre does he like better.. he answered action. He is really close to this production, almost like his second family.

However, on the brighter side, I also agree with you that p'Nok barely have romance and other genres, besides action. However, I have to exclude NM2 out, because I disagree that this lakorn is boring, and it wasn't only action. It include all kind of genres in one lakorn, action, horror, comedy, romance, scientific, drama. There may not be much romantic scenes between two pra'nangs, but once they are together, there were no disappointments of their lovey dovey scenes. He includes as much as he can for viewers. I admit that Tawan Deaud isn't really my cup of tea, because I don't like an old-fashion/old era kind of action, but NM2 was excellent for me and I love it hehe

His lakorns are not all boring and typical, however, I admit that some of them are. And yes, I agree that Mark should also have the kinds of roles that you said, BUT his role from NM2, I have to honestly say that the role of Sangkla is currently the "Best" and "Different" from all the characters that he played, and I like that role the most because he had showcased his true personality and characteristics out through that role, which he haven't in all his other roles. Well, besides Din from PLR and some personality of Tam from PCKK.

I think p'Nok's lakorns are good and he's a great producer, but I guess, he just needs to get out of his safety zones and produce other kinds of genres as well, not just "action" type. If he can produce all kinds of genres, that would be excellent and more interesting. I love NM2 from him the most so far :) And that was the only lakorn from him that made me love all of the characters in there, especially Muat Sangkla & Doctor Praepailin <3

hippo

sarNie Adult
LMAO! MINT! "who eats grass around here?!"...hahahahahah
so true, what that famous script writer. it's kinda disheartening, that they can't write as freely as they wish....i don't think they will be able to portray any bad politician for quite some time, well not when they are the main bad guy.  :thumbdown:  its just so normal that bad guys are portrayed as politicians, lawyers, policemen etc, they have the power and authority, so its more easy for them to turn and abuse their power etc etc. 

i don't know why, but i don't feel hurt or anything by this. I feel neutral. not sad or disappointed yet not happy either.  :shrug:
i think i'm more prepared for what ever is going to happen, i think its the effects of what happened to NM2. 

in that bad news, there was good news. NM3 the movie!  :rockon: and Mteam are in it! wooohooo, we will get to see some of Ja Saming too, which will be great. I miss him to. 

now hoping for confirmations for GRKS. 
I miss Mteam!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
His lakorns are not all boring and typical, however, I admit that some of them are. And yes, I agree that Mark should also have the kinds of roles that you said, BUT his role from NM2, I have to honestly say that the role of Sangkla is currently the "Best" and "Different" from all the characters that he played, and I like that role the most because he had showcased his true personality and characteristics out through that role, which he haven't in all his other roles. Well, besides Din from PLR and some personality of Tam from PCKK.

Up until this day, I am still dreaming for another role of Mark that is similar to Techit from NRLJ.  Sexy, arrogant, business-type, loving and caring but secretive!  I want to see him a more serious/business type but also arrogant and sexy with drama twisted! God, is my dream ever coming true?! Lol!

My favorite roles of Mark thus far are Techit from NRLJ and Tum from PCKK!  I am expecting better in the future.

To me Nok's lakorn are pretty boring, very slow despite HD quality.  The transitioning from one scene to the other is really awkward, and flawed.  TD editing/scripting is poor.  NM2 improved a bit but NM2 still lacks editing skills and doesnt transition well from one scene to the other.  Mark and Mint shared the same amount of screen time with Nok and the older casts. Srsly?! One whole year of filming and Mark/Mint only appeared 50% of time in the lakorn when they SHOULD have been the MAIN focus! There's little focus on pra'nang, so limited scenes. Not it for me! For other people, good for you if you like it!

Sure Mark adores Nok's family and etc but as an actor, I would rather see him professionally successful!  Otherwise, it sucks to see him in Nok's boring/ancient-wibe lakorn.  Again, all stated is my opinion.  No one has to agree!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am on the fence with Nok's production LOL I can't watch NM1 because I am not a fan of Chakrit or Cherry and not a big fan of lakorn with heavy action theme related. I can watch their individual projects if I like their costar enough to bear through. I admit some I come to enjoy, others I just watch because either it is dubbed or subbed. And if the storyline entice me enough to carry on. But I will have to semi agree that TD wasn't that great. Mark and Yaya were not a bit interesting at all. And I basically rolled my eyes when it came to Yaya's scenes despite adoring that girl, I just loathe her character. There was an interesting storyline and I should give thanks to Nok for having Mint play second, because it felt like she stole the show, not because I am now a Mint bias but this was definitely the role where she made me a loyal fan to the core.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I hope MTEAM ( mark & mint ) will be play lakorn together again , I love Them so much esp Mint Chalida I love all role and lakorn that she play I love so much