❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think in keeping with the kdrama...Matt or Kim should be considered because n'ek does look a bit older than pra'ek. Diana comes across like a teenager somehow next to Na. Kim has the mature look so it can work. Matt fits the look but not the height.

Man, descendant of the sun would be a better remake honestly.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think in keeping with the kdrama...Matt or Kim should be considered because n'ek does look a bit older than pra'ek. Diana comes across like a teenager somehow next to Na. Kim has the mature look so it can work. Matt fits the look but not the height.

Man, descendant of the sun would be a better remake honestly.
Yeah, that's what I thought too, I want Kim to have mature role as doctor not another spoiled actress!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The Korean actor who played the p'ek is younger in age than the Korean actress who played the n'ek. There are many other K dramas in which has the same scenario (older actresses pairing up with younger actors lol). I knew of this K drama but it didn't interest me to watch it from A to Z or even find out the p'ek's & n'ek's ages.

K drama Descendants of the Sun is popular as well but to make a remake of it, the cost will be high since I think almost 50% to maybe more of the filming was in Greece & the rest was in S Korea.

I don't think the n'ek will be Yaya. Ch 3 would be crazy to produce another NY lakorn when there are 2 upcoming NY lakorns already.

The four possible n'eks are mixed Eurasian & even though Nadech himself is mixed Eurasian too, I hope a full Thai actress or an actress who is mixed but not Eurasian mixed will be the n'ek, nothing against Thai Eurasian actresses but I think Ch 3 needs to have more n'eks who aren't Eurasians :).

I hope the n'ek will be Yoghurt Nattasha Bunprachom. I think she has only played supporting roles, in her profile she has 3 lakorns for 2016 in which one is Likit Ruk (Nadech & Yaya are in here). The chance is very slim but I think she has the potential to shine. Also I think she is gorgeous, her looks are unique, she looks as if she is of other Asian ethinicites too, I find this type of beauty pretty unique.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Of course, remark of DOTS will need a big budget! And the problem is similar with this drama because both of these drama are huge and so popular, so it's not easy to do remark with positive comment!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I heard about this remake from IG and from the suggestions that were featured in that picture the only one I feel is right for the role is Matt, if not her then they should seriously think about casting an older actress in the role. Jun Jihyun & Kim Soohyun are I think 7 or 8 years apart age-wise but they had incredible chemistry, why not give it a chance and change it up ?.
It'd be good for Nadech to work with new people which is why I'm more for Matt, plus she has it in her to not only pull off Cheon Song-yi but make it her own too.

(OT : If there was a Kdrama remake I'd like to see Yaya in it'd be Flowerboy Next Door, it'd be nice to see her take on Park Shin Hye's role & Kim I'd vouch for Doctors another Park Shin Hye drama - something different for them.)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind an actress that look more thai...but somehow it seemed very limited. What if it's Bella? Are the girls on the list their first choice?

I hope they give us hints here and there before the actual confirmation news next month. If they go by the list then I would cross Yaya out first lol.

Eye would be good too but she is only supporting. Toey is getting lots of lakorns it could be her. I don't know just kind of throwing names out there.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hope this is not true that Khune Nong requested NY.

Well, if she got their queues then might as well produce two different lakorns: one for Nadech with other actress and one for Yaya with another actor.

Problem solved!

credit Pantip Thai Forum.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oooh Na and an older actress, perhaps Jui? Janie? Ploy?

He can learn so much more. I really want Matt cause she's a great actress, but its like ch3 gives them 7 inch heels when they're like 5'8 already, they tend to tower the p'eks and its like no director notices or think P'ek is looking a bit too small.

Oh no Khun Nong already requested NY? I think their schedule would work cause Yaya only have Plick Fah?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I heard about this remake from IG and from the suggestions that were featured in that picture the only one I feel is right for the role is Matt, if not her then they should seriously think about casting an older actress in the role. Jun Jihyun & Kim Soohyun are I think 7 or 8 years apart age-wise but they had incredible chemistry, why not give it a chance and change it up ?.
It'd be good for Nadech to work with new people which is why I'm more for Matt, plus she has it in her to not only pull off Cheon Song-yi but make it her own too.

(OT : If there was a Kdrama remake I'd like to see Yaya in it'd be Flowerboy Next Door, it'd be nice to see her take on Park Shin Hye's role & Kim I'd vouch for Doctors another Park Shin Hye drama - something different for them.)
Matt is experienced enough to pull the role off and she is older than Na. But kdrama the main guy is considerably taller than the girl verses Na will be shorter than Matt.

Even if it is a remake they should keep the important side of the drama intact. If they changed it up and get a n'ek that's so much younger looking than Nadech that in itself is already heading in the wrong direction.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Matt is a favorite among Thais right now then we have Janie, Rita, Anne T, Aum from CH7, Ploy, Jui, and Cris H.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hope this is not true that Khune Nong requested NY.

Well, if she got their queues then might as well produce two different lakorns: one for Nadech with other actress and one for Yaya with another actor.

Problem solved!

credit Pantip Thai Forum.
Good gracious, I hope it is false news lol. If it is Yadech then I'm speechless. They are still young and have so many more chances for them to meet later in other lakorns. Two lakorns that's hasn't even aired yet and if they add this one it's beyond redundant.

But if she really want to work with them and waited for them so long then she might jump on the chance to finally get them. But it has gotten to a point it is no longer cute seeing them in a lakorn together.

Nadech with Jui would be just as fine.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So watched a MV of the drama. The longer I look at the main guy the more I see James Ma. James Ma and Matt would not be bad.

But yes, after watching the video Matt fits more than any of the ones listed.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt is experienced enough to pull the role off and she is older than Na. But kdrama the main guy is considerably taller than the girl verses Na will be shorter than Matt.

Even if it is a remake they should keep the important side of the drama intact. If they changed it up and get a n'ek that's so much younger looking than Nadech that in itself is already heading in the wrong direction.
That's the only thing that works "against" Matt is that she's considerably taller than most of the leading men in C3 but for this role I honestly feel she'd be the best fit for it compared to everyone else.
YWCFTS was my crack drama after R94, so I'm attached to this and I really hope they cast the right heroine because comparisons are going to be made with "the" Jun Jihyun.

JoKer2k17

sarNie Egg
So watched a MV of the drama. The longer I look at the main guy the more I see James Ma. James Ma and Matt would not be bad.

I totally agree with you. James Ma looks closest to the original actor and he is taller than most Ch3 actresses. Plus, age wise, he is younger than most of the actresses suggested.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Who knows the ages of the pek (given the fact as mentioned that he doesn't age) & nek in K drama? Whether the age difference matters or not in the script?

I don't think the age difference really matter much if the lead roles are played out well. Take Descendants of the Sun for example, I believe the main lead couple age is the same or Beauty is a year older than Big Boss but the Songs were cast when SHK is older than SJK about 4 years lol.

@x.ATKD.x hey is that Won Bin on your profile avatar?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I forgot how to quote here lol.

Yaaasss ! To those mentioning Jui or Janie, I think they'd be nice choices too. Also James Ma is who I had in mind as well as a better fit tbh since his look is more along the lines of Kim Soo Hyun (the flowerboy type) but I didn't mention him since Nadech is definitely doing this drama. My mind and heart is pretty set on Matt now, I don't think she's signed anything new so there is slight hope.

I mean at the end of the day it's a remake but they could take a lot of liberties with it and make it more it's own than a direct frame-by-frame remake (if that makes sense).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I went on and watched a few more videos of them and unfortunately I keep on seeing James even knowing Na is already confirmed in here.

They can make a remake their own but there are times Thai remakes would take the core of the storyline and change it to something that makes no sense and make the lakorn lost its appeal.

That one part where they show the actress coming out the car I can see Matt. In this dramas it has everything. Sci-fi, drama a little humor, romance. And the first order is to have the casting at least right.

The reason why I think Matt is good for the role, the character is almost like her character in her lakorns with Rome and Chakrit. And she is talented enough to add something to the character to make her own without losing who the character really is.

xxKrxx

sarNie Egg
i love to see NK reunion (slapandkiss) but plsssssss not in this larkon @@ And also not NY again. I don't know why On IG many fans wanna N'ek will be Yaya. Although I love NY but they already have 2 larkons are filming and that enough for me. If not K and Y then i think Matt would be great.
P/s: Sr for my bad Enghlish :)