❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
Yes people are still requesting for Matt to be replace. I thought it would cool down by now but nope still raeng as heck. How are they going to replace her when this project s only a few scenes left before completely done?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes people are still requesting for Matt to be replace. I thought it would cool down by now but nope still raeng as heck. How are they going to replace her when this project s only a few scenes left before completely done?
It was calming down but then Matt posted that picture of her with Songkran and that stupid caption she wrote along with it and everyone starting bashing her again :rolleyes: If MLFTS was still in the early stages of being produced, I feel like the elders would have pulled her out of this lakorn if the Korean drama team would have let them. Glad all this drama happened towards the end of shooting or we may not have ever gotten a NadechMatt pairing!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They can't possibly pull her nor can they cancel this lakorn. P'eks/n'eks condo was newly built costing a whole lot of $$$. I bet 80% of the budget was for the set alone. Haters will have to turn the other way if they don't want to watch it. I mostly want to see it because I adore the k-ver a lot.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I never knew Matt was this powerful to bring down a whole channel, should've used that power to boost her popularity beforehand lol.
I simply just want to enjoy this lakorn but can't lie, this whole off-screen drama with Matt has put a dent in my excitement for it. I'm so done with the negativity but I know it's going to cross over and potentially impact this lakorn. I just need Matt to get it together, at least before and whilst this lakorn airs then she can go on and claim her squid and all that on IG.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's all in the timing. Some media are saying that this role could make her super popular again, all in the timing. We just need to lock her in the house with no internet access:pancarta:

x0unerthanlater

There's a stir at the moment because apparently SK and his siblings have stopped following each other on IG. That's why ppl are speculating if it was because of the dating matter... the drama just never settle down. There's a new issue each week about Matt.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol
It's all in the timing. Some media are saying that this role could make her super popular again, all in the timing. We just need to lock her in the house with no internet access:pancarta:
lol, she’s already super popular. Yeah, just lock her up with no internet until this lakorn finish airing. :pancarta:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's a stir at the moment because apparently SK and his siblings have stopped following each other on IG. That's why ppl are speculating if it was because of the dating matter... the drama just never settle down. There's a new issue each week about Matt.
He still follows Puppa though. Idk about his other siblings

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup and guess which news outlet started that stir lol. hint: they have their own reward show and their senior reporter is salty :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

He still follows Puppa though. Idk about his other siblings
He and his sister's aren't following each other at the moment. Totally forgot Pupa was his brother. LOL
That's what Mint's current interview was about. They asked her if she knows why they stopped following each other. Poor girl...

Yup and guess which news outlet started that stir lol. hint: they have their own reward show and their senior reporter is salty :risas3:
Ni.....En..... 5555

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol Mint kid that she seem to be the new spoke person for the family now. She said she asked Pupah about it but I guess he doesn't know anything in regards to that either since he mainly stay in the city.

Well anyways, I'm so tempted to just watch the original version.

x0unerthanlater

So yeah... this lakorn needs to air asap so we can all move on and they can go love each other all they want. 5555

I'm looking forward to seeing Nadech's version of DMJ. KSH shot to instant hallyu stardom after this role.

x0unerthanlater

lol Mint kid that she seem to be the new spoke person for the family now. She said she asked Pupah about it but I guess he doesn't know anything in regards to that either since he mainly stay in the city.

Well anyways, I'm so tempted to just watch the original version.
Watch the original! It's good. JJH will crack you up. She nailed the role and KSH also did very well.