❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If they listened to the fans each time they want someone pull out from a lakorn then no suitable celebrity would ever be in a lakorn. Fans will always want someone replace with or without a scandal. Even us, most times we be wishing for someone else in a particular role lol.

Anyhow, finally this is wrapping up. We will see what's next for Matt.
*praying for her career mode*

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would've been so bummed out. ...
Same lol This is a very unique and unexpected pairing so I would have flipped if they pulled her out. I remember when she first got casted with Nadech I was in shock. I was like wow Ch3 actually let her pair with him. He’s the most famous A-list actor at Ch3 and she’s the least famous A-list actress at Ch3. It was so pleasantly surprised. Finally Ch3 did something right.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol you need to pray a bit harder cus her mom just threw a bit more fuel into the fire by posting a famous monk's quote then closed her ig:confused:. I just cant with these two:facepalm: :pancarta:
Hahahha...th mom and daughter is like a revolving door. One stop the other comes around.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol you need to pray a bit harder cus her mom just threw a bit more fuel into the fire by posting a famous monk's quote then closed her ig:confused:. I just cant with these two:facepalm: :pancarta:
What was the quote. Man the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree then. Matt gets her dumb thinking from her momma

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 31975 View attachment 31977 View attachment 31976
I love this so much, I always like seeing celebs dressed down and just in casuals. I'm happy and relieved for the team that it has finally completed filming, I know I complained a lot in this thread but I do appreciate all the hard-work they've all put in to make the lakorn.
(cr: kamolned)

*OT: I want to see Na play a hipster, into the arts kind of a character lol.
Nadech looks really good here. At first I thought the girl right to him is Taew

Handsprint

sarNie Egg
I’m happy it’s finally done. I do think the scandal will affects this lakorn somehow but probably not as much as the copyright being sold to Tencent. They will be force to chop out a lot and make it shorter. I hope Broadcast Thai won’t choose to cut out the main couple storyline and focus more on the side characters like Anne did with Likit Ruk.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
According to Nadech's recent interview on 2nd Feb (after the event where he played the heavenly king flying on cables), he has finished filming this lakorn. He said it would take 2-3 months for CGI and post editting. The plan is for it to be broadcasted at the same time as in China. Therefore, it also needs to pass China's censorship. Since there are only 2 months left til April, the month when Thai people celebrate the Songkran, so he thinks it's more likely that lakorn can only go on air it late April or early May at the earliest.

Well, if the Chinese market responses positively to this lakorn, it might help change the current negative sentiment in Thailand. China is a bigger market. Even if this lakorn doesn't do well in Thailand, if it wins in China, it's still a big win for the whole production team. Fingers crossed.

PS: I don't like Nadech's hairstyle in this one. Maybe it's just my personal preference but I never like hairstyles that fully cover one's forehead. Whenever I see someone with this style, I have this urge to part their fringe. It's very distracting to me. I think he suits slicked back style better. I know the original character has this leveled fringe hairstyle, but can't they see that Nadech doesn't look "so smart" with this hairstyle? Sorry Nadech, I think he's a smart guy, but this hairstyle is just so unflattering on him

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
According to Nadech's recent interview on 2nd Feb (after the event where he played the heavenly king flying on cables), he has finished filming this lakorn. He said it would take 2-3 months for CGI and post editting. The plan is for it to be broadcasted at the same time as in China. Therefore, it also needs to pass China's censorship. Since there are only 2 months left til April, the month when Thai people celebrate the Songkran, so he thinks it's more likely that lakorn can only go on air it late April or early May at the earliest.

Well, if the Chinese market responses positively to this lakorn, it might help change the current negative sentiment in Thailand. China is a bigger market. Even if this lakorn doesn't do well in Thailand, if it wins in China, it's still a big win for the whole production team. Fingers crossed.

PS: I don't like Nadech's hairstyle in this one. Maybe it's just my personal preference but I never like hairstyles that fully cover one's forehead. Whenever I see someone with this style, I have this urge to part their fringe. It's very distracting to me. I think he suits slicked back style better. I know the original character has this leveled fringe hairstyle, but can't they see that Nadech doesn't look "so smart" with this hairstyle? Sorry Nadech, I think he's a smart guy, but this hairstyle is just so unflattering on him
Noooooooo I’m sooooo mad!!!!! China is gonna ruin this lakorn with their ridiculous censorship rules :BangHead: Ughhhh I think remember them cutting out scenes in the original one when it aired it China too.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Awe man. That means more censoring and it's like Likir Ruk all over again! Urgh.
Poor Nadech. . . his lakorns be getting viewed accross the world. .. . .half cut.

I agree on his hair. It's soo. . .not Thai. Haha. I like my Thai-men-hairstyle.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve gotten used to the haircut as filming has went by. I’m not bothered by it anymore.

I hope whenever they release the TV box set, it’s the uncut version and muse decides to sub that as well like what they did with BPS. I’ll try not to get my hopes up :crybaby2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
China's censorship will be Matt's fault too :risas3: Jk jk

Ch3 needs to give china their own cut version and leave ours alone! I was watching LR and i wondered about what the uncut would look like. I mean it really isn't fair to the rest of the viewers whose country has "freedom" of speech.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Ch3 needs to give china their own cut version and leave ours alone! I was watching LR and i wondered about what the uncut would look like. I mean it really isn't fair to the rest of the viewers whose country has "freedom" of speech.
Ch3 doesn’t care about fair, they care about the large amount of money China is handing them for the rights to this lakorn :mad:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I mean. . . like why does Thailand have to cater to China. They aren't that special. And their dramas aren't even that interesting to me. Haha .