[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I remember the other day I was watching that one part when they present that something couple award to Boy/Margie and they both say something about we might get to see them again in 2012.hehe. And here we are another! Yea1!!! I love Margie and Boy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credits Shampoo @ spicy forum
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/13864-ch3-...045#entry488045

I dunno if there is a topic already but i looked and couldn't see one so if their is merge or delete ^_^

OMG SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
Boy did mention in a clip that he and Margie will be reuniting in a lakorn, and i guess this is it!
there's no topic on this yet Kat omg this just crazy Tv Scene upcoming lakorn from left to right where is Khun Da Lakornthai gone looks like tv scene is coming more than any other production :yawn:

Katerine

Butterfly123
i think someone at sf said it was another bickering lakorn but i don't care it will be BARGIE hoping there is are lots of tender moments and :w-scene-pop-corn: :loool:
and i think this may start soon b/c Off want her lakorn with Mario to finish soon as its on schedule and margie has nothing coming up apart from the one with tanya in it but the p'ek isn't confirmed lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think someone at sf said it was another bickering lakorn but i don't care it will be BARGIE hoping there is are lots of tender moments and :w-scene-pop-corn: :loool:
and i think this may start soon b/c Off want her lakorn with Mario to finish soon as its on schedule and margie has nothing coming up apart from the one with tanya in it but the p'ek isn't confirmed lol
wow go Bargie :thumbsup: :thumbsup: bickering my favourite :rockon:
oh the one Margie with Tanya also tv scene hmm not again :nono1:

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL Alice, true i wish Margie did lakorn with other productions they always seem to be with Act Art (Which i like) or TV Scene (who can drag a bit) i would love her to do another lakorn with maker group and broadcast thai!!
but alas i think she's the fave child of TV Scene -_- and i think she like working with act art and Tv Scene as most her lakorns are with them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL Alice, true i wish Margie did lakorn with other productions they always seem to be with Act Art (Which i like) or TV Scene (who can drag a bit) i would love her to do another lakorn with maker group and broadcast thai!!
but alas i think she's the fave child of TV Scene -_- and i think she like working with act art and Tv Scene as most her lakorns are with them.
I only know Tv Scene favourite child are Ploy,Benz,Donut and now next is Margie but glad they consider her since she's hot atm

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NO way! I kept hearing about them reunite but didn't know which lakorn it was..yet. lol
Omg! I hope the story line is good. It better be good! :p
I'm so happy! It better be confirmed too. :D Bargie FTW !!! <3

btw, thanks. ♥

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I broke out a smile ! <3
Truly love this koo kwan !
I am happy to hear that they have a lakorn this year !
eeeeeeeeeeeeeks

Katerine

Butterfly123
i think this may be Filming soonish b/c Boy usually does 2-3 lakorns at a time and he only filming one at the moments and Margie does one lakorn at a time b/c of school.
and Boy only got that other one with Marie and Margie is nearly finished her one with Mario.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
i think this may be Filming soonish b/c Boy usually does 2-3 lakorns at a time and he only filming one at the moments and Margie does one lakorn at a time b/c of school.
and Boy only got that other one with Marie and Margie is nearly finished her one with Mario.
She hasn't finish school yet? :scratchchin:
I thinks she already finish it.
However I hope she still in Raak Boon and of course this one too. :coverlaf:
And they said Raak Boon will starts filming on march. And can't wait to know who p'ek is but i like the storyline.

Katerine

Butterfly123
She hasn't finish school yet? :scratchchin:
I thinks she already finish it.
However I hope she still in Raak Boon and of course this one too. :coverlaf:
And they said Raak Boon will starts filming on march. And can't wait to know who p'ek is but i like the storyline.
i don't think she's in school school lol but university :coverlaf:
she might have a free semester i dunno though b/c her official sites down :scratchchin:
hmm will have to see but this is pretty much confirmed by Boy lool

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, Boy and Margie have their 3rd lakorns together like Yadech. I think Yadech is more popular than Bargie.
If people is not tired of Bargie, then Yadech should have their 4th lakorn in 2013 when Nadech plays as Yugaza.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't see how mentioning Yadech in this thread was necessary and the popularity comment can possibly stir up a fan war if ppl aren't careful.

Anywho, that's nice to hear that they'll be reuniting. After Roy Marn, I do wish to see another lakorn of them since I personally felt like 5 eps wasn't enough for them to develop strong love. Thanks for sharing the news P'Kat!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't see how mentioning Yadech in this thread was necessary and the popularity comment can possibly stir up a fan war if ppl aren't careful.

Anywho, that's nice to hear that they'll be reuniting. After Roy Marn, I do wish to see another lakorn of them since I personally felt like 5 eps wasn't enough for them to develop strong love. Thanks for sharing the news P'Kat!
Chubbycheeks good advice na ja dee mak :thumbsup:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa wishing and pray this is true and not rumor...love to see Bargie reunited...this toö good to be true...wow 2012!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Margie's done with school. She finished at ABAC. Atm, I don't think she's continuing her studies.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jumping for joy! I hope it is confirm soon! Yadech is different from Bargie. At least for Bargie, they have lakorns with others before they reunite again. I want to see Nadech with a different nang ek before pairing up with Yaya again but no, they are already filming TNNKK. I don't mind the pairing but I want to see how well Nadech flare with others.