[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I want to see Margie play a role like the one she did as the twin, Saama from Mon Jan Tra. She was calm and collected but very decisive and mature. Would love to see that version of Margie. Maybe be the kind that puts P'ek in his place all the time and have him fawning after her. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Cant wait for this. Finally, a lakorn i have been waiting and excited for is almost here. Best part, ill be on break when this comes out. Yay!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Woot! Only 2 weeks and so left! Excited to the core! in fact I've started watching Roy Marn again lolz 
Now that I think about it, is there any channel for this lakorn in Viki? or is anyone planning to sub it? 
It'd be so sad if not  :cry:

Also hoping for a teaser soon!

credits : MargieBoyMB

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've been excited to see this one and when I saw the teaser a day ago, I was not too impress. Hrmmm Margie's acting looks so-so in this one. There's something about her acting that remains the same to me. IMO, one of her best roles that i liked from her was in Luk Maai Blien See

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^ Agreed on the teaser part, but there is just something about most of lakorns teasers that is just off, they almost always seem too rushed and lazily done so idk I'm still giving a try, if only for the long awaited Bargie's reunion...Hopefully their chemistry will save it up for me lol

x0unerthanlater

From the latest teaser, it looks like this is going to be a light romcom.
I am totally looking forward to Bargie reunion. xD

cecilia

Staff member
Lakorn is moving a bit slow but pretty good so far .. I hate that neighbor woman! Always stir up dirty thoughts into Peck's head about Mai.  I'm curious about Mai's family background too .. can't wait for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! It's came fast and it will leave soon too :(

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The first episode wasn't so bad, but it's wasn't so good either lol 
There were barely any scene between Boy/Margie. Hopefully the 2nd episode will make up for it! 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm nothing watching this lakorn but Maji she changed her name and that's what the media buzzing about her new name. It's really strange name too.

x0unerthanlater

Ep. 1 was a little slower of a start than I like but I still like Bargie together.
Some funny moments.
Don't like the neighbor lady too, as someone mentioned.
I never liked that actress' roles. She has that annoying rai and ittcha face. (bad & jealous) Blargh!

Going to watch Ep. 2 later. Hoping it's better than Ep.1. No expectations yet though. It's only the beginning.