[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't seen Prang lead before so I'm a little excited .As for Mr. PJ. I am ready anyday! Haha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't like her either. Haha. Pope had a sitcom with her too as leads, didn't watch it either. Haha.
You should try watching the other three parts in the sitcom series. My fav is the three brothers whom all have to take care of their little sister.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I hope Prang gets promoted to nangek officially! She's BEAUTIFUL, she's the perfection of a nangek. Watching Love Destiny and throughout the lakorn, I secretly wished she was the nangek with Pop instead. Hahahaa. But she looks good with Pajun too. When I saw trailers for Cupids with Alek, I thought Prang was flawless. Never seen or known her until then, but haven't watched the drama yet.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Does Prang have anything else besides this? Please don’t cast her supporting in their next Broadcast lakorn :drooling::rolleyes:
Haven't heard about her new project yet. So far she finished shooting this lakorn and that's all.
I hope Prang gets promoted to nangek officially! She's BEAUTIFUL, she's the perfection of a nangek. Watching Love Destiny and throughout the lakorn, I secretly wished she was the nangek with Pop instead. Hahahaa. But she looks good with Pajun too. When I saw trailers for Cupids with Alek, I thought Prang was flawless. Never seen or known her until then, but haven't watched the drama yet.
I wish the same to be officially promoted to primetime n'ek in her next lakorn. Will file a lawsuit to whoever cast her as supporting even after Bhuppe Saniwaat success. :mad: