[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
So it is evening?? :sad6::sad6:

It’s cool at least she’s n’ek and he’s p’ek for now!!!!! Does Prang have anything in between?? Or after this ????????????
Prang has no lakorn line up so far at least no news about it as of now. Maybe there has been talked behind the scene? I hope yes.

She is just out there earning big cash through events be it with Ministry of Culture or private companies. Lmao...like today she is promoting Isuzu and tomorrow switching to Toyota. Helping Bella promoting SCB bank and helping Pope with True MoveH.

Her IG follower gain is very consistent while other BPS cast slow down. She is currently having the biggest gain of followers on IG among all BPS cast this month 115k in just 12 days. Last month, she was 2nd after Got with almost 400k gain. It's a great achievement

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Prang has no lakorn line up so far at least no news about it as of now. Maybe there has been talked behind the scene? I hope yes.

She is just out there earning big cash through events be it with Ministry of Culture or private companies. Lmao...like today she is promoting Isuzu and tomorrow switching to Toyota. Helping Bella promoting SCB bank and helping Pope with True MoveH.

Her IG follower gain is very consistent while other BPS cast slow down. She is currently having the biggest gain of followers on IG among all BPS cast this month 115k in just 12 days. Last month, she was 2nd after Got with almost 400k gain. It's a great achievement
Thanks dear! I’ve been stalking her on IG too lol she’s having many many events and banking! Kudos to that! But yes— I would like to know her next lakorn please. And she should branch out of Broadcast! I’m slightly fed up with her supporting status at Broadcast. :rolleyes:o_O:confused:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks dear! I’ve been stalking her on IG too lol she’s having many many events and banking! Kudos to that! But yes— I would like to know her next lakorn please. And she should branch out of Broadcast! I’m slightly fed up with her supporting status at Broadcast. :rolleyes:o_O:confused:
Honestly, they will be called stupid to still give her and Punjan supporting roles after BPS. I don't mind they are lead in another series. They are just having a very good relationship with Broadcast,, I doubt they will be leaving. Broadcast kids can work with other productions though. I can't wait to hear about her new projects too.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
P'ek name is Thae. His full name is Thaevrith. N'ek name is Hathaya. She is the boss of Namchiev Island. Her nickname is Tiger Boss. And he is her bodyguard. :nut: that's all we know about the storyline so far. :facepalm:

Look like we have 3 couples here too.

P.S. FYI, Prang got 7 stiches on her finger because of the accident during the filming of this lakorn. Action lakorn is so risky.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
P'ek name is Thae. His full name is Thaevrith. N'ek name is Thaya. She is the boss of Namchiev Island. Her nickname is Tiger Boss. And he is her bodyguard. :nut: that's all we know about the storyline so far. :facepalm:

P.S. FYI, Prang got 7 stiches on her finger because of the accident during the filming of this lakorn. Action lakorn is so risky.
I hope it’s romantic that’s all, a little fed up and sick of too much action lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
P'ek name is Thae. His full name is Thaevrith. N'ek name is Thaya. She is the boss of Namchiev Island. Her nickname is Tiger Boss. And he is her bodyguard. :nut: that's all we know about the storyline so far. :facepalm:

3 couples? I hope they don't take upb much screen time. Haha. I'm greedy I only want Prangjun. :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I hope it’s romantic that’s all, a little fed up and sick of too much action lol
3 couples? I hope they don't take upb much screen time. Haha. I'm greedy I only want Prangjun. :p
I think it is a comedy action drama. I saw Benz's husband here as well. He always plays comedic role. Ae Passin is the bad guy I think. Saw a few other familiar veteran actors too. Apo Nattawin (the one who was paired up with Prang in Buang Banjatorn) will make a cameo too. Don't know which role he plays.

Punjan and Prang will get the most screentime for sure. Coz he is her bodyguard so they will always been seen together.

2nd couple look like a fun and sweet one. 3rd couple look a bit dramatic. At first she might be in the bad guy side but end up becoming good at the end.

They filmed this at the beach, in the cave, in a resort etc. I love this kind of lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it is a comedy action drama. I saw Benz's husband here as well. He always plays comedic role. Ae Passin is the bad guy I think. Saw a few other familiar veteran actors too. Apo Nattawin (the one who was paired up with Prang in Buang Banjatorn) will make a cameo too. Don't know which role he plays.

Punjan and Prang will get the most screentime for sure. Coz he is her bodyguard so they will always been seen together.

2nd couple look like a fun and sweet one. 3rd couple look a bit dramatic. At first she might be in the bad guy side but end up becoming good at the end.

They filmed this at the beach, in the cave, in a resort etc. I love this kind of lakorn.
You know what's funny. Seeing how Prangjun's relationship is off screen makes it hard for me to see them be all romantic on screen. Haha