[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Chom's husband is alright. Hahah. I wouldn't say he's very very very handsome.
I love his clean cut, his business attitude and that I got money look!! Hahahahahahhhahah :risas3:

Honestly if you ask me, I’ll say he’s too good for Chom lmao! Bc Chom was never pretty in my eye, but she is def aging better! Lol :p

~

I think he’s very handsome! Like I don’t even think most p’eks have that charm that he does! He’s got this sharp appeal about him! I dig. !:facepalm::risas3:

And if you compare him to other hiso.. omg they don’t even close! Most hiso dress like they live on the streets. Nott actually dress like he lives in a mansion! Lol!! Woot! So classy!! Hahaha :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love his clean cut, his business attitude and that I got money look!! Hahahahahahhhahah :risas3:

Honestly if you ask me, I’ll say he’s too good for Chom lmao! Bc Chom was never pretty in my eye, but she is def aging better! Lol :p

~

I think he’s very handsome! Like I don’t even think most p’eks have that charm that he does! He’s got this sharp appeal about him! I dig. !:facepalm::risas3:

And if you compare him to other hiso.. omg they don’t even close! Most hiso dress like they live on the streets. Nott actually dress like he lives in a mansion! Lol!! Woot! So classy!! Hahaha :D
Haha. Yeah he's definitely better looking than most hi-so's out there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And I just remember this is evening lakorn! How blah!!!!!! Ch3 I wanna clink your head sometimes :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

These are supreme actors in here!! Lol :celebrate16:
I know. I forget that this is evening tooo. Urgh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It is supposed to be evening lakorn since the beginning but Prang in her most recent interview said they are actually lucky to get the slot after Bhuppe rerun because viewers might still want to see something related to them.
But the BPS rerun is running evening isn't it?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
But the BPS rerun is running evening isn't it?
Yeah..I meant if not for BPS success, this lakorn might not be put on air soon or be considered a step child that will be get thrown sometimes in one evening slot at the end of the year. I believe they think a lot before considering putting this on air after BPS rerun...they want BPS audience for it.

My guess is that they might consider upgrade it to primetime too but it couldn't get through because of production value...they have a standard.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah..I meant if not for BPS success, this lakorn might not be put on air soon or be considered a step child that will be get thrown sometimes in one evening slot at the end of the year. I believe they think a lot before considering putting this on air after BPS rerun...they want BPS audience for it.

My guess is that they might consider upgrade it to primetime too but it couldn't get through because of production value...they have a standard.
Ah. That's what you meant. I think this one was actually suppose to air already, but because of BPS' success and the rerun this one got pushed back. In 3zaap Mr PJ said that this one was gonna air in April and that 3zaap episode was recorded right before BPS aired.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ah. That's what you meant. I think this one was actually suppose to air already, but because of BPS' success and the rerun this one got pushed back. In 3zaap Mr PJ said that this one was gonna air in April and that 3zaap episode was recorded right before BPS aired.
Oh..I see. I didn't watch 3Zaap..that's why I missed this information.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It is supposed to be evening lakorn since the beginning but Prang in her most recent interview said they are actually lucky to get the slot after Bhuppe rerun because viewers might still want to see something related to them.
Yeah, Pope's drama with Chippy was moved up to show sooner than they initially thought because they're hoping to take advantage of Pope's recent popularity

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess it's better to air it sooner because it may help views by just a bit since the hype for Pope is still strong. If I hadn't seen BPS and if they aired this next year chances are I wouldn't watch it. Haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Pope's drama with Chippy was moved up to show sooner than they initially thought because they're hoping to take advantage of Pope's recent popularity
I'm still so iffy because this is not Prime Time lakorn like Pope's and Chippy's.
I guess it's better to air it sooner because it may help views by just a bit since the hype for Pope is still strong. If I hadn't seen BPS and if they aired this next year chances are I wouldn't watch it. Haha.
If this air soon, Prang will be missing from the screen for a long long time. Probably for a year or so since she has no lakorn lining up. :sad6:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel like they don’t usually give much attention to evening lakorns. A lot of the evening lakorns starts off really good, but towards the end, I feel like looses directions. Naree Rissaya for example, it was so good in the beginning, there was a lot of focused on the n’ek, but when it gets to the middle it starts focusing on other characters more.