[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't pay attention much to action scenes.. but I love how we see both pranang together fighting with bad guys.

Lol...this song really made me awake. It's some rock song but it fits the scenes they have shown.
I was super tired! Hahha. Gonna listen to it right now! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Uh uh!! No. This song’s gotta go! Idc what it is but I did not expect this lol wow. This song?!? What?? No.

I’ll wait for PJ’s song! Cuz that’s where I anticipate most lolol however~| I’m still excited for this pairing! Woohoo!:aaaaa::icon12:
Haha.
I'm not feeling the song either, but as I'm watching I'm gushing over the romantic scenes we'll get! Mt. PJ's hair looks funky in some shots. Haha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha.
I'm not feeling the song either, but as I'm watching I'm gushing over the romantic scenes we'll get! Mt. PJ's hair looks funky in some shots. Haha.
Hahahahaha so he’s a “thevada” meaning he’s godly LOL ahahhaha is that why he could conquer lightning to strike that truck driver?????? Lmaoooo

@phatman this is too hilarious!!! Lol. Mr. PJ~~ you are hilarious!!!! Hahhahaha!

Plus I did not see any romance to be gushing over yet lol ahahaha

I hope they’ll do s female track too. Lol plz!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Uh uh!! No. This song’s gotta go! Idc what it is but I did not expect this lol wow. This song?!? What?? No.

I’ll wait for PJ’s song! Cuz that’s where I anticipate most lolol however~| I’m still excited for this pairing! Woohoo!:aaaaa::icon12:
HAha. I guess everyone has a different taste. Does he really have one?! I love his voice.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I also love the OST...lmao. I feel energetic and hyped while listening. They both have a strong chemistry...:p I can't stop smiling looking at them fighting the bad guys. This type of lakorn might do well for people at provinces.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahahaha so he’s a “thevada” meaning he’s godly LOL ahahhaha is that why he could conquer lightning to strike that truck driver?????? Lmaoooo

@phatman this is too hilarious!!! Lol. Mr. PJ~~ you are hilarious!!!! Hahhahaha!

Plus I did not see any romance to be gushing over yet lol ahahaha

I hope they’ll do s female track too. Lol plz!
I'm not excited for any action, but I'm excited for flirty present day Reung. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAha. I guess everyone has a different taste. Does he really have one?! I love his voice.
I'm not sure about his voice. Haha.

I also love the OST...lmao. I feel energetic and hyped while listening. They both have a strong chemistry...:p I can't stop smiling looking at them fighting the bad guys. This type of lakorn might do well for people at provinces.
I hope it does well so they both can lead a primetime afterwards!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh I heard from Twopee who is Prang's BF that there have been some people contacted them for couple works (Ngarn Koo) but they are not ready for this kind of work since they don't call themselves as BF/GF yet. However, I think these two have become a hot couple for young fans already. They have even bigger fan following than Punjan/Prang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I heard from Twopee who is Prang's BF that there have been some people contacted them for couple works (Ngarn Koo) but they are not ready for this kind of work since they don't call themselves as BF/GF yet. However, I think these two have become a hot couple for young fans already. They have even bigger fan following than Punjan/Prang.
#prangjanforever

Haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Frankly speaking, I really like what he answered. He said he doesn't want them to depend on each other's name to be known; hence, no couple work yet. Reporters asked why still not yet called themselves as BF/GF. He said he is still earning points (from her). Haha....and they asked if she is his special person. And he said "Of Course". Based on interviews of him and Prang, we know that it's her decision to not call themselves as BF/GF...and he respects that.

@phatman Now it's #TongPrang...#PunPrang returns once this lakorn is on air.

@KitKat516 I started to really like Tong (Twopee) these days. I think these two are cute together.

xodxo

Lol. I think Prang is handling their relationship well. She’s not trying to monetize from it, so it’s good. And I also think it’s too early to be calling each other BF/GF. Cuz once you accept that term, people start viewing your differently, so it’s better to take it slow.

#prangjanforever too!!!! Lol :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@xodxo true...both of them are in spotlight so they need to be careful in handling their relationship. So far so good. I haven't seen people bashing them yet from all sides (her fans, his fans, and even PunPrang's koojin fans). A lot of comments saying they are jealous of her or want to flip Janward's boat are just running jokes. No one is really serious over this. I also find it funny that other celebrities are trying to tease them by making reference of Janward in front of him or him in front of her. :risas3:...

Even your Punjan has been teasing her that she speaks faster these days. :pancarta: I am a fan of both ships..:angel10:

xodxo

@xodxo true...both of them are in spotlight so they need to be careful in handling their relationship. So far so good. I haven't seen people bashing them yet from all sides (her fans, his fans, and even PunPrang's koojin fans). A lot of comments saying they are jealous of her or want to flip Janward's boat are just running jokes. No one is really serious over this. I also find it funny that other celebrities are trying to tease them by making reference of Janward in front of him or him in front of her. :risas3:...

Even your Punjan has been teasing her that she speaks faster these days. :pancarta: I am a fan of both ships..:angel10:
Yes, ultimately we just want them to be happy with whoever they choose. But I think Prang’s career is just flourishing too so right now she’ll probably want to focus on that more. About the haters, just ignore them. They have nothing better to do lol Don’t waste energy on them. :D

I really want see them move to prime time after this!!! They’ll get better opportunities that’s all.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yes, ultimately we just want them to be happy with whoever they choose. But I think Prang’s career is just flourishing too so right now she’ll probably want to focus on that more. About the haters, just ignore them. They have nothing better to do lol Don’t waste energy on them. :D

I really want see them move to prime time after this!!! They’ll get better opportunities that’s all.
I mean many fans are cheering for them...They all are just joking over wanting to be Twopee's GF. Nothing is serious.