[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Girl I got your back, I wont recommend something horrible cus I dont want to have to read pages of your negative reviews :risas3:
:rolleyes: I was positive I don’t do negative reviews :pancarta:

Have anyone watched ep 4-5? Damn....5 ep went by so fast. There are quite a lot of comedy scenes here...Thae and Pong, Sudeth and Turain, Turain and Kaoniv...etc. and the 4 tigers are so badass especially our Naiying Hatthaya. I like the way she calls herself "Ya":love:
Not yet. I still haven’t seen ep3 lol I stalk Pj, and it looks like he’s flying out with his GF? Lol :p

Ahh!! The celebs are off again for the holidays. Lol

No English subs. . . I can try to do a kind of PhatCap/PhatSub kind of recap each episode, but just letting you know I'm not the most reliable. Haha.
Omg YES!! Do them!! I was actually thinking about asking you to do your phatcaps! Lol!! Ahahahahaha I enjoy them!!! I don’t care if they’re made up or not true to the dialogues. Lol. Ahhahaha. I just need pretty pictures to keep me going!! Lol :p

xodxo

Prang will come to Cambodia for Thailand goods exibition on 31 August...lmao...luckily I will still be here until that day...I am thinking to go to see her.:aaaaa:

Omg this is wonderful!! You should go meet her! I would if I could :D and get her autographs too! Maybe get a couples to share with us too lol :D

I love her. I love this girl. She’s a glow Goddess of true Thai beauty. Hehe ❤

ps

You guys, I got a question? Is PJ’s gf older than him??? If the girl I’m seeing on IG lately with his trip is her then she looks much older than him. Just wasn’t sure if that’s her or if she’s really older?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Omg this is wonderful!! You should go meet her! I would if I could :D and get her autographs too! Maybe get a couples to share with us too lol :D

I love her. I love this girl. She’s a glow Goddess of true Thai beauty. Hehe ❤

ps

You guys, I got a question? Is PJ’s gf older than him??? If the girl I’m seeing on IG lately with his trip is her then she looks much older than him. Just wasn’t sure if that’s her or if she’s really older?
Probably I won't be able to get her signature. Maybe just go to see her singing. This event will be broadcast live on MyTV channel.
P.S
That's his mom..lmao girl. Don't u see she has the same eyes and lips as him?

xodxo

Probably I won't be able to get her signature. Maybe just go to see her singing. This event will be broadcast live on MyTV channel.
P.S
That's his mom..lmao girl. Don't u see she has the same eyes and lips as him?
OMGOMFG :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Well see I have never seen his mom before OMG LOL THATS SO EMBARRASSING :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: well glad I asked lolololol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:

Oh okay~~ now I feel better lol cuz I was worried that his gf would look too old lol ahahahah but glad that’s just his beautiful mommy lol :p

And btw~~ I ship Prang +PJ dude I ship them!!! I ship them in whatever way you call a ship lol ahahah :p

~~

And don’t worry about the autographs if you can’t them it’s fine! But yes, pictures would be fine! Hehe :D and if you are seeing her, you should take a picture with her!!! :cheer:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
OMGOMFG :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Well see I have never seen his mom before OMG LOL THATS SO EMBARRASSING :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: well glad I asked lolololol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:

Oh okay~~ now I feel better lol cuz I was worried that his gf would look too old lol ahahahah but glad that’s just his beautiful mommy lol :p

And btw~~ I ship Prang +PJ dude I ship them!!! I ship them in whatever way you call a ship lol ahahah :p

~~

And don’t worry about the autographs if you can’t them it’s fine! But yes, pictures would be fine! Hehe :D and if you are seeing her, you should take a picture with her!!! :cheer:
Lol...his mom looks so young in the clip and pics. No wonder u got tricked. :risas3: :p

I will try my best to ask for selfie. But that event will be so crowded. It is like a mini concert accompany with product exibition...right now just feel optimistic:love:

Even my parents ship PJ x Prang..:risas3:they keep complimenting how good these two look individually and together :pancarta:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

~~

Girl. His gf is hawt. Haha.

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
Haha. Don't worry it's coming! I'm busy tonight so most likely tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get through episodes 1-5 before Monday starts!
Yes! I really look forward to your episode recaps!! I read the plot summary/spoiler already so I can piece together what is happening but I would like to know in more detail. I am really just watching the drama for the cute/lovey scenes since I cannot understand anything, I just smile when they do, hahaha! I am really praying someone can sub the "FIN" scenes uploaded by Channel 3 via Youtube. #wishfulthinking

xodxo

Girl. His gf is hawt. Haha.
Well that’s what I thought when someone showed a pictures a long time ago ahahhaha but then when I saw PJ kissing her forehead like a Lover not leaving any caption I thought she was his GF but I was like wait?!? So old! Lol ahahahahaha turns out is his beautiful mommy LOLOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm:

Well~~ why isn’t he on vacation with his gf? Just curious. Lol.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yes! I really look forward to your episode recaps!! I read the plot summary/spoiler already so I can piece together what is happening but I would like to know in more detail. I am really just watching the drama for the cute/lovey scenes since I cannot understand anything, I just smile when they do, hahaha! I am really praying someone can sub the "FIN" scenes uploaded by Channel 3 via Youtube. #wishfulthinking
Let me know which scenes u want us to sub? I can help if it is a short scene. But beware!!! my Thai is not good.

maeMAY

sarNie Egg
Let me know which scenes u want us to sub? I can help if it is a short scene. But beware!!! my Thai is not good.
At least you can understand a bit of Thai, I really have like no idea what they are saying besides YES, NO, and HELP hahaha! A translation of the OST that Pujan sings would be good too, Lol I am so excited for all of the FIN scenes in the MV to finally be broadcasted!! Following are two scenes that I really want to understand (&&I am sure I am not alone too Lol):

Fireflies -

Coffee && Coco -

There are defs more but I can't find them, Lol