[CH3] Nam Peung Kom (PENPUT) - Yiiiwha Preeyakarn & Dome Pakorn

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow lol I can’t believe they’re remaking this again. I felt like this was just remade recently haha. At least Dome doesn’t look as old as Chatchai did when he has this lakorn with Janie!! Janie was one of my favs back then and I had to skip haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just pretty recently watched Janie and Nok's version and there's already a remake, haha. Visually, they're definitely better in terms of age gap. Storyline is kinda like ew. But you know what, just a lakorn. Just.. A lakorn. It's okay. I'll look forward to this.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nok did look old and creepy. And morally how he messes with the mom and daughter is just ew to me haha

CPY

GotomySin
This storyline is an ewww....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seems like a lot of people didn’t really like Janie and Noks version. Ive never watched it before. Hopefully this one will be better with some tweaks to the storyline to make it a little less creepy lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The storyline was good but it was cringy to watch. Nok was so old for Janie, it felt uncomfortable. Lol
Yeah makes sense. Nok always looked weak and old so I can’t imagine how much worse he looked next to a young and pretty Janie lol Dome still looks handsome and strong for his age so that’s good!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just pretty recently watched Janie and Nok's version and there's already a remake, haha. Visually, they're definitely better in terms of age gap. Storyline is kinda like ew. But you know what, just a lakorn. Just.. A lakorn. It's okay. I'll look forward to this.
That’s what I tell myself anytime I’m watching a lakorn with a very creepy or weird storyline haha It’s just a lakorn!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline is cringy. I had to google to see what Janie's version looked like and OMG gross. No. Thank goodness Dome still looks relatively youthful.

Ntsuab-Ci

c pantip

so I did some digging on pantip and just wanted to comment to some posts.

i believed there are a lot that are mentioning Ken and I'm guessing they mean Ken T. for the role and omg, how did I not think of him! Ken would had been such a great cast for the male lead! what a miss. :/ & i think there are a lot saying dome isn't that great of a choice which i agree with but he's familiar with these type of roles so i'm kinda okay with it. how lucky he is that he has his looks, lol. not gonna lie, i'm mostly okay with him in here cause he's still pretty good looking haha. Even with that stiff acting. i hope he at least TRIES to improve. -_-
also, there are some comments that the age gap should be bigger & also that dome looks too young still. dome and yiiiwha are 13 years part, nok and janie are 21 years apart, and then Sam and Pupae are 15 years apart so they do have the shortest gap. Like I understand wanting a bigger age gap cause that's a pretty significant detail for the story but at the same time... i don't wanna see the creepy type of age gap, visually at least. haha. Like Nok and Janie age gap was pretty spot on I think? but man... visually, it was so ahhh...
then there are those who are saying the storyline is old fashion and i'm genuinely curious what they mean by that. how is the storyline old fashion? hm.

anyway, i'm really looking forward to this creepy storyline, haha. just a lakorn :p & as odd as it is, i kinda miss seeing dome on screen lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

c pantip

so I did some digging on pantip and just wanted to comment to some posts.

i believed there are a lot that are mentioning Ken and I'm guessing they mean Ken T. for the role and omg, how did I not think of him! Ken would had been such a great cast for the male lead! what a miss. :/ & i think there are a lot saying dome isn't that great of a choice which i agree with but he's familiar with these type of roles so i'm kinda okay with it. how lucky he is that he has his looks, lol. not gonna lie, i'm mostly okay with him in here cause he's still pretty good looking haha. Even with that stiff acting. i hope he at least TRIES to improve. -_-
also, there are some comments that the age gap should be bigger & also that dome looks too young still. dome and yiiiwha are 13 years part, nok and janie are 21 years apart, and then Sam and Pupae are 15 years apart so they do have the shortest gap. Like I understand wanting a bigger age gap cause that's a pretty significant detail for the story but at the same time... i don't wanna see the creepy type of age gap, visually at least. haha. Like Nok and Janie age gap was pretty spot on I think? but man... visually, it was so ahhh...
then there are those who are saying the storyline is old fashion and i'm genuinely curious what they mean by that. how is the storyline old fashion? hm.

anyway, i'm really looking forward to this creepy storyline, haha. just a lakorn :p & as odd as it is, i kinda miss seeing dome on screen lol.
Okay Yiihwa and Dome actually look great together! Not surprised about that because even though they have a pretty big age gap, Dome is still hot lol I like that the age gap isn’t too creepy and 13 years is perfect. Anything bigger would’ve just been ew haha Ken T would’ve been amazing as well but he’s not acting as much these days :(

I’m also looking forward to this lakorn since it’s a storyline I like! The couple are eye candy so that’s a plus haha Also I just realized the person directing this lakorn is the same person who made Pope and Chippy’s lakorn :/ That lakorn was horrible so let’s all hope this one is better and that the main couple at least have some chemistry lol

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah! They're not bad together! Dome is in his early 40s but still looks a bit younger and Yiiiwha is in her late 20s but I think she looks a lot younger so I think it kinda works for the storyline. Purim (praek) can just be one of those 40 year olds that look younger. That's common these days, haha. & i didn't watch pope and chippy's lakorn nor have i heard of this production i think?? So idk what to expect but now that you say that, i'm kinda nervous now! D; please oh please be somewhat good and yes for chemistry!

So I've been kinda watching Nok and Janie's version again and I've been trying to picture the two in their roles and for some reason, I can picture Yiiiwha as nangek but not really dome as praek... Which is funny cause dome has played these types of role before (basically his whole lakorn career). Maybe it's cause Dome's not really expressive in the eyes. I think Nok's eyes were very expressive to the point where it became really creepy and I guess I can't picture Dome as creepy, haha. But I hope to see more expression from Dome, just not creepily.

I'm looking forward to who the other cast members will be! Hopefully fitting pictures pop up soon!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! They're not bad together! Dome is in his early 40s but still looks a bit younger and Yiiiwha is in her late 20s but I think she looks a lot younger so I think it kinda works for the storyline. Purim (praek) can just be one of those 40 year olds that look younger. That's common these days, haha. & i didn't watch pope and chippy's lakorn nor have i heard of this production i think?? So idk what to expect but now that you say that, i'm kinda nervous now! D; please oh please be somewhat good and yes for chemistry!

So I've been kinda watching Nok and Janie's version again and I've been trying to picture the two in their roles and for some reason, I can picture Yiiiwha as nangek but not really dome as praek... Which is funny cause dome has played these types of role before (basically his whole lakorn career). Maybe it's cause Dome's not really expressive in the eyes. I think Nok's eyes were very expressive to the point where it became really creepy and I guess I can't picture Dome as creepy, haha. But I hope to see more expression from Dome, just not creepily.

I'm looking forward to who the other cast members will be! Hopefully fitting pictures pop up soon!
Just know that Pope and Chippy’s lakorn was as bad as can be lol It was boring to the max! Acting wasn’t too bad at all but it was just boring. The cast had no chemistry at all and with the storyline that they had, it was a storyline that required chemistry between the entire cast. I literally was cringing watching couple scenes between Pope and Chippy cause the chemistry wasn’t there at all haha

Back to this now, I can def see Yihwa in the typical meek and weak n’ek role which I’m assuming this one to be. If they style her right she can look like a teenager if they want her to haha. She’s like Kao, in their mid twenties but can look like teens if need be! Dome is a mature hottie and that’s about it lol His acting is pretty wack. In his lakorn with Janie he acted like a creep in my opinion so maybe he’ll be good in this one if that’s what the role calls for? Hopefully production doesn’t take too long on this one

Ntsuab-Ci

Yep, watching Yiiiwha in Krong Kam really helped me with seeing her in this role. Nangek does fight back from time to time though so that's good i guess. Dont completely want a weak nangek. & Really about Dome? Maybe I'll go back and observe him in that lakorn lol. it's not that i don't think dome can't pull off the role, but i just can't picture it... hm. Maybe it's been too long since I've seen him act. i just don't want it to be creepy, haha. please. Nok literally makes me shift uncomfortably whenever he looks at janie, oh gosh. i'm watching the lakorn rn or at least attempting to and i have to pause so many times just to take a breath. but yeah! hopefully they both pull thru with their roles and generate that chemistry! i'm readdyy for photos and videos!

Last edited: