[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG OMG OMG NEXT WEEK OMG!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:
JUST LET IT BE FRIDAY ALREADY!!!!! I NEED TO WATCH EP 11!!! LIKE ASAP!!!  :woot2:  :yahoo:
Just let me get this out please, cause that preview....I think I need to breath now.....

This one is literally me everytime I watch a Bate and Zoe scene

I think I'm done with my gifs, I'm gonna go and lie down and try and sleep now. Goodnight

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright, I'll do a couple posts at a time since you posted too much Lynlee! HAHA. Just kidding. 

Lynlee_love said:
One thing I would like to know though is, where is her family??? Like I don't think she's ever mentioned if she has one or what? All I remember is her telling him that she had/has a very loving family. 

I know. I've been wondering about that since the beginning when she said she has a loving family. I was like "well, where are they?" HAHA. I just saw the beginning for ep. 10 and yeah they popped up, finally. Haha.

Lynlee_love said:
Lol, he's jogging cause Margie's legs are so much shorter than his, so if he starts bolting, then he ends up leaving Margie behind.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking maybe because Peter's a fast runner, so if he goes all out Margie's going to be left behind, or the camera people won't catch up to him...? Still I think they should've at least made him do a full sprint. And like the dodging the bullet scenes...*sigh*...I think I've said enough...I think you all know exactly what I'm going to say. HAHA.

Lynlee_love said:
OMG!!!! The fisherman just said that theyre in LOVE!!!!!! OH MY FRIGGIN GOD!!!!!

I KNOW!~ Didn't he say something like since Bate didn't want to kiss her it proved that he loved her because he doesn't want her to lose her reputation or something, since she's already been damaged enough by Richard...? 

Lynlee_love said:
Gwin, I think, totally knows that Bate is not a transgender person, but is an actual guy. I also think that he's more in love with the idea of BEING with her, then the actual person. He knows next to nothing about her, and is in love with her because IRL she's actually a sweet girl? 

Also Zoe's face when Bate says sweet things to her is totally different to her face when Gwin says stuff to her. Her reaction to Bate is more like she's blushing, while her reaction to Gwin, is either uncomfortable or shy to the max. 

Yup. I think he's noticed that a couple episodes ago. He knows Bate is a straight man. 

On your bolded statement, AGREE!

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - the preview is hilarious!

Zoe & Bate eating with her family.

Zoe: About to vomit (Sounds like a cough to me lol)
Dad: You're pregnant, right?
Bate: I guarantee that we didn't have anything together lol

Okay - i didn't finish today episode yet b/c my connection got disconnect .. but i will finish this by tomorrow night (if we have wireless at camp, i will come online to jot down my thoughts again).  Anyway, i'm happy that i get to watch this next week when i return home to Wisconsin, USA.  Until then, see you all my lovely ZOE/BATE shippers!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG, I'm scared for Zoe, and can someone just bitch slap Kaew for me??? 

I'll let her manager do that. I think he's been wanting to do that in a long time. He should. I would love to see him do that as we near an end. HEHE.

Lynlee_love said:
Ok ep 9. What I loved, EVERY SCENE WITH ZOE AND BATE!!!! oh and the Sun Team as well. What I didn't love. The really dodgy action scenes, what was that car chase??? and like what 10 of Richards people against Bate? Also, I've noticed that when shooting guns in lakorns, they never seem to run out of bullets, its like an endless supply of bullets until the one crucial moment when they suddenly run out. Also I didn't like Kaew, actually I haven't liked her since the beginning, my mum said she looks "talad/baan nok" and looking at her she does kind of look like a country girl.
I feel sorry for poor Peter though, the guy is like sweating buckets, you can see it in the whole shooting scene and back at the safe house and he has to run around/fight/shoot and Margie has to hug him.

Mai full tried to confess her feelings to Bate and he didn't even react when she touched his hand, nor was he paying a lick of attention to what she was saying to him, anyone else notice that he hadn't even taken a bite of cake, he had it in his spoon but then stopped. 
I'm wondering how they're gonna continue this, unless they kind of finish off this Richard, story and kind of start on something else??? Cause there are a couple of scenes from the teaser that we haven't seen yet, and I'm trying to figure out how they come in, like the scene where they both dress up and Margie wears a blonde wig and from what I've heard, Peter and Margie have to speak English during that scene, theres also the scene where she like lifts up her boobs while wearing a white dress and Peter gets a look on his face, as well as a scene where she's wearing a shower cap and for some reason jumps into his arms. 

But anyways, I like how the story is going and the pacing of the romance, also I don't know if it's just me, but I'm not really noticing the age difference between Margie and Peter, like he looks a bit older than her but not 14 years older, which is basically their gap. Also unlike Margie and Chakrit where they made his age a running joke during Mon Juntra, no one has said anything about Zoe and Bate's age difference here. Uh I'm also now shipping the two of them both Zoe and Bate and Margie and Peter so hard, although for the second one not in terms of I want them to go out, but more like I want them to become koo kwan, like Margie has Boy and I love them two together, but Margie and Boy and Margie and Peter are like two different genres/categories? If that makes any sense?? Like I see Margie and Boy as more drama/romance/angst and Margie and Peter as romance/comedy/action with a tiny bit of angst. 

Also P' King Somching who is the director of the drama posted up a pic on IG of that scene with the truck and Bate and Zoe kissing and I'm not really sure what that means? Like if it was ending tonight then it would have said something in the end previews right??? Oh god, I hope it doesn't end next week!!! I'm not ready to let Zoe and Bate go  :cry:  :cry1:  :teary:

I'm reading your post and I'm like "uh-huh, yup, agree, yup, yup..." and like BOOM "Bate and Zoe kissing!" If there's a pic there's a scene right?!?!?! I wonder when we'll see it!! GALLY I'm excited now!!!!

Lynlee_love said:
Oooh whats going on here???
*pic*
cr pantip

Does that scene lead to this scene???
*pic*
cr @somching IG

I hope Zoe didn't do anything stupid, like agree to marry Gwin and then realise that she actually LOVES Bate. I hope its like a scene from one of her lakorns. 

I don't think so. No, maybe. Wait, I thought she rejected him in episode 9? Didn't she go something like they should remain friends for a while. HOWEVER, she did think back to a scene with Gwin and Richard, so I don't know if she'll use Gwin to see if he and Richard have any relations together regarding the CN1 drug...?? I really hope it was a scene in her lakorn and then she ran out to Bate for something!! HEHE. 

Lynlee_love said:
Its all good, FriSatSun has started uploading so I'm watching it now. Hahaha its quiet a coincidence, that I ask about her parents and then her parents appear, I wonder if I ask for a kiss scene if they'll give me one of those too??? 

What does the text between Zoe and Dragon say?? I'm totally loving Bate's sweetness in this ep  :woot:

Episode 10?! So the preview made us think that ep. 10's going to be all action and drama. I guess not! I'm going to continue watching ep. 10 now!!!!!

Yeah, "UM...I wonder where that kiss scene is????"  :shrug: 

*secretly hopes for a kiss scene*

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I'm totally ADDICTED to this one! It even revived my drama/lakorn fever  :dance1:
Margie and Peter have good chemistry and I'm loving the story....I might even dare to say that it's my Margie's favorite lakorn so far! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I noticed that they made Bate's age 35, I wonder how old Zoe is then??? 
Uh can I have a Sarawat Naruebate please??? Or can I be Zoe??? Or just Margie??? Cause she got to see his royal hotness as Phatman calls him, shirtless not once, not twice but has so far seen him shirtless THREE times!!! I would really love to see the bts for this scene. 
So my feedback for ep 10? Everything else other than Zoe and Bate, the Sun Team and Wun and Pie are totally unnecessary. 
I think that Bate did doubt Zoe for a while, but she has his trust back, but I think that he still wants to see her do something to prove that she is with the Sun Team. 
You can clearly see from the scene in the bedroom that they do have feelings for each other, actually I think you could see that they started having feelings for each other in ep 7. 

I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!!!!!! WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE AND LOVEABLE AND SEXY AND GORGEOUS???????????????

Oh also, omg Bate is totally HOT when he's angry :faint:

I say they probably made her in her late 20's. She did say she's been in the biz for 7 years. Let's say if she started off in her early 20's she'd be in her late 20's 7 years later....?
Yeah she is LUCKY! She gets front row seat! wait you said 3 times, so I should be expecting another shirtless scene in ep.10?! OH YEAH!
I don't want to be Margie or Zoe, I want to be his WIFEE! HAHA.
You know who I think is unnecessary??? Nin and Tarn! Even Na is more necessary. Where they heck IS he? He's suppose to be their drug distributor.
I think Bate's just scared for Zoe. Like he's worried about her...you know? His questioning Zoe's loyalty is just an excuse to bicker, since they wouldn't have anything to bicker about...? Hehe.

AMEN to your bold statement.  :faint:

Lynlee_love said:
I feel totally sorry for these celebrity managers, I wonder who pays them??? and LOL!!!!Kaew is broke!!! I totally loved Wun and Pie's monologue about how Kaew is a broken car, with a broken engine, and saggy airbags, and she has to keep seeing the mechanic to get all her parts fixed  :coverlaf:  :lmao3:

HAHAHA. He said that. I lOVE Wun and Pie. 

Lynlee_love said:
I've taken to fast forwarding scenes with Kaew and the scenes with Nin.

Yup, me too. Well, only when there's no subs. HAHA. If there are subs I HAVE to watch everything. That's how good NRSL is!!

Lynlee_love said:
NOOOOOO IT JUST CUT AT THE BEST SCENE!!!!

NOOOOO!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
This thread is moving so far! And the first think that I see when I come here is ^^^ Too funny  :loool:

Yes it is. HAHA. 

cecilia said:
lmao - the preview is hilarious!

Zoe & Bate eating with her family.

Zoe: About to vomit (Sounds like a cough to me lol)
Dad: You're pregnant, right?
Bate: I guarantee that we didn't have anything together lol

Okay - i didn't finish today episode yet b/c my connection got disconnect .. but i will finish this by tomorrow night (if we have wireless at camp, i will come online to jot down my thoughts again).  Anyway, i'm happy that i get to watch this next week when i return home to Wisconsin, USA.  Until then, see you all my lovely ZOE/BATE shippers!

HAHA. That's funny. Why is he eating with her family though?? HMMM? Gotta go watch ep 10!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished 10! ACK! Bate and Zoe is getting cuter and cuter! I just watched their scenes. HEHE. I like the scene:
-when she was tending his wound and then KISSED! Although I didn't really like her reaction.
-when they were watching the stars and Zoe almost confessed?!
-when Zoe came out of the shower and there was a spider on her chest! I died laughing, her reaction was hilarious. At first I was like "why is Peter making his weird face again, I thought he stopped already..." haha, but it was because he was fixating his eyes on that spider!

Seems like they're going to pretend to be a couple for her family...no?

gracejen

sarNie Egg
No they're going to stick w/ their cover story. Bate works for her, etc. But the dad and brother suspect otherwise. lol

Oh yeah there will be a cute scene (IMO) when Bate answers So's nephew's question about whether or not they're a couple. A little thing that registers for So when she hears his answer.
That's what I like about this lakorn. How the relationship developed between the p'ek-n'ek. It seems like a natural progression.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
gracejen said:
No they're going to stick w/ their cover story. Bate works for her, etc. But the dad and brother suspect otherwise. lol

Oh yeah there will be a cute scene (IMO) when Bate answers So's nephew's question about whether or not they're a couple. A little thing that registers for So when she hears his answer.
That's what I like about this lakorn. How the relationship developed between the p'ek-n'ek. It seems like a natural progression.

I can't wait!! Haha.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Just read the last part of the script on manager. It ended on episode 14.

There was a little misunderstanding by both for a bit where they thought the other was in love with someone else. So & Gawin were at an award thing when they were asked if they were together & if that was their first event revealing they were a couple. Of course Bate showed up at that point. He leaves thinking So & Gawin are together. He was coming to see So to confess I think too.
So herself walks in on Bate & Mai together and misunderstands what she sees. Mai I guess asked for one of those plants that has special meaning for Bate. So misunderstands and thinks Bate gave it to Mai cause he loved her. Anyways, that's when So finds out that Bate accepted work overseas and gets made/sad that if she hadn't gone to see him that day he would've left without telling her. She gets mad and leaves.

Bate finds out from Mai that So & Gawin are just friends. Bate and The Sun Team then sets up a pretend mission for So. The bts pics of So wearing a wedding dress is from when Bate goes ask So to be a sai lub for them again. He kinda like recreated how they first met with their cars too.

So then goes to a party and has to follow some guy in a suit. Not knowing it was Bate. Bate is talking to her through an earpiece. So finally completes her mission & of course gets mad when she finds out Bate and them made up the mission. Bate brought So over to a truck filled in the back full of the love plants. He asks her to go overseas with him. He can bring a partner or a wife. He wants her to go as both.

Sorry that was a jumble, but I just read it and wanted to talk about it cause some of it was cute. lol

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I just spazzed a lot when I read gracejen's post.
I hope it's a more natural misunderstanding, I don't think this lakorn would do nam nao. So it should end Friday next week then.
Also I don't think I mind this misunderstanding considering that it will be the final push to get them together, like everyone else can see that they're either in love/ like each other except for them.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh the fisherman said that Bate not kissing Zoe in front of him proves that he really loves her, cause he respects her, and people who respect/love each other don't go around showing public displays of affection like that, cause it's not right.
But you were close enough :)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I think Margie is pretty lucky this year with her lakorns. First Mon Juntra with Chakrit and they had great chemistry, also the storyline was pretty interesting as well and now Nang Rai Sai Lub with his royal hotness Peter Corp, which as you can all probably tell I'm majorly in love with. Most N'Eks only get one lakorn a year but Margie has been lucky enough to star in two very well written dramas with two very awesome actors who have mad acting skills.
I hope she'll get an award for at least one of them *cough* this one *cough*.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I hope it's a more natural misunderstanding, I don't think this lakorn would do nam nao. So it should end Friday next week then.
Also I don't think I mind this misunderstanding considering that it will be the final push to get them together, like everyone else can see that they're either in love/ like each other except for them.

Awe...it's going to end...

Lynlee_love said:
Oh the fisherman said that Bate not kissing Zoe in front of him proves that he really loves her, cause he respects her, and people who respect/love each other don't go around showing public displays of affection like that, cause it's not right.
But you were close enough :)

I knew it was something along that line. HEHE. Thanks!

Lynlee_love said:
I think Margie is pretty lucky this year with her lakorns. First Mon Juntra with Chakrit and they had great chemistry, also the storyline was pretty interesting as well and now Nang Rai Sai Lub with his royal hotness Peter Corp, which as you can all probably tell I'm majorly in love with. Most N'Eks only get one lakorn a year but Margie has been lucky enough to star in two very well written dramas with two very awesome actors who have mad acting skills.
I hope she'll get an award for at least one of them *cough* this one *cough*.

I haven't seen Mon Jun Tra. I was anticipating it though because of Chakrit, but because of my impression on Margie...I kind of turned it down...yeah...wrong thing to do. Would you say it's like NRSL good?? If so I'm going to watch it because I'm used to Margie now. HEHE. Yeah um...this one is pretty good. It deserves some recognition! Even though it doesn't have intimate scenes, it has cute enough scenes. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch this weekend episodes yet. I'm going to watch it tomorrow when I wait for my classes to start. Lol. 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Lynlee_love said:

From what I read it was natural. Not nam nao. Cause throughout the whole lakorn it has shown how Mai & Bate are friendly as well as it being known that Gawin liked So. Bate knew Gawin was like So's dream guy & that she has even gone on a date with him. So has seen firsthand how close Mai & Bate are. Sometimes when you're confronted by what you fear you can't think logically or wait for the truth to be revealed. Both Bate & So are in love so when they think the other is taken it hurts. Especially when they know the history between the "couple".

Grammy, please release the slow versions of Ruk Mai Ruk already. I want it on my mp3 player.