[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The piano version?!!!!!! Ack!!!!!! I'm so happy, I'm gonna die!!!! Hahaha. Thank you so much for sharing it here!! I would've never known.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translation, lynlee_love! Can't wait to watch that scene too. 

Peter's too fine!!! Lol. 

Thanks for the song, Gracejen. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
http://youtu.be/8Sid62-IL-c
cr to uploader

English translation of รักไม่รัก

I don't know what's going on
People and love, you and your secret
I don't know what I want
So I do things lightly, and don't give my love to anyone 
Before this life, I didn't know I could feel this wavering in my heart, until I met you
If the two of us, get a bit closer, maybe I'll understand

Do you love me? or don't you? What meaning do you give to it?
Do you love me? or don't you? What's hiding in your heart?
Do you love me? or don't you? No matter how long I won't understand, I want you to say it out loud, just once.

What's reason why some people love and love the person who fits them?
I don't know how long, until you'll accept that you've started to love me
But two people, who know their heart is wavering, each time they see each other
If the two of us, get a bit closer, maybe we'll understand

Do you love me? or don't you? what meaning do you give to it
Do you love me? or don't you? What's hiding in your heart?
Do you love me? or don't you? No matter how long I won't understand, I want you to say it out loud, just once

This isn't the literal translation, word for word, cause that wouldn't make much sense in English. So I translated it to make sense :) I know it's still a bit confusing, they lyrics are a bit jumbled up in their meaning, but I tried my best. Any of you other Thai understanding people, feel free to correct me where my translation is wrong :)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
It might just be because she's SUPER THIN and can't help it, but put some strength into that hug Margie! Perhaps Peter too?! Why do their hugs look so awkward and stiff? Not only in this pic, their hugs before looked awkward too. I can't feel anything with their embrace. Haha. It's like their both hugging a tree...

And that picture where he kisses her forehead, why so far apart?? Come closer!
HUG PEOPLE!!! HUG LIKE YOUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!!!!!! You've been way too touchy feely, whats wrong with a bit of a hug??? 

I think with the forehead kiss, its cause Peter is so much taller than Margie, which is why most of the time he seems to have to spread his legs apart when talking to her so they're closer in height, any closer and the scene wouldn't look that good, cause you can see Peter is making himself shorter, or Margie has to wear taller heels, which aren't that appropriate for a n'ek I think?? Cause I only ever see the n'rai wearing the sky high heels??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you so much for the trans Lynlee!!!!! You are awesome!  :kiss:

Lynlee_love said:
HUG PEOPLE!!! HUG LIKE YOUR LIVES DEPEND ON IT!!!!!! You've been way too touchy feely, whats wrong with a bit of a hug??? 

I think with the forehead kiss, its cause Peter is so much taller than Margie, which is why most of the time he seems to have to spread his legs apart when talking to her so they're closer in height, any closer and the scene wouldn't look that good, cause you can see Peter is making himself shorter, or Margie has to wear taller heels, which aren't that appropriate for a n'ek I think?? Cause I only ever see the n'rai wearing the sky high heels??

I'm back on my computer!!! YES!! Haha. Been away from it this whole day. 

Seriously, they've been all touchy and stuff, but the hug is so stiff!

Well...I say they can still be closer. Haha. Their distance is a little too far in my book, it makes the pic look...awkward. Oh well. I can't wait until we get to see their confession. I kind of wish they'd confess before the end of the lakorn, not right at the end. You know??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Butterfly Scenes set 3!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #11​
Just look at the way Bate carried her! So romantic! And when he dressed her wound...my heart skipped a beat. 
 ​
Butterfly Scene #12​
Bate's naked, he's going on top of Zoe, what should I feel?
 ​
Butterfly Scene #13​
They're playing in the water together and they're wet, can it get any hotter than this! HEHE.
 ​
Butterfly Scene #14​
Bate is looking for opportunities, I tell you. Haha. So cute!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #15​
Yup, Bate is an opportunistic hottie! Look at that smirk!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG the Peter and Margie speaking English scene is tonight!!!!!!! I'm on my phone so I can't post it up right now, but both Peter and the producer P'King Somching posted up pictures from that scene, I think that might be part of our motorbike scene too.
Wait it might be tomorrow actually??? Anyways, Margie needs to start posting up pics for the drama too!! She's only done like a few and nothing recently.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG the Peter and Margie speaking English scene is tonight!!!!!!! I'm on my phone so I can't post it up right now, but both Peter and the producer P'King Somching posted up pictures from that scene, I think that might be part of our motorbike scene too.
Wait it might be tomorrow actually??? Anyways, Margie needs to start posting up pics for the drama too!! She's only done like a few and nothing recently.
I'm suppose to be sleeping right now, but had a little too much soda...so I'm still awake thinking about his royal hotness. Haha.

Ooo!!! They're going to be speaking English?! Motorcycle scene?? Wait, where do they post the pics? IG??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright, I'm gonna try to go to sleep. Will be back in...7 hrs. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm up!! Got exited so, I woke up earlier than usual haha. I wonder if it's out yet?? Need to go check!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man. Only the first four parts are uploaded by FriSatSun. I guess I can wait just a while more.

Lynlee, are you still here or are you asleep? Haha.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG OMG OMG :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1: THE FIRST 2 MINS AND IM ALREADY SMILING LIKE CRAZY AND SPAZZING!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! HE FULL JUST WENT IN FOR A KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're still here, yay!! Seriously!!!! I've only started and I LOVE it already!! He like totally leaned in for a kiss, but then changed the subject, didn't he. He should've went forward, Zoe didn't seem to mind....she just moved her head a little to give him space! Haha.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Lol yes I'm still here!! I'm waiting to watch Bate and Soh!! YES!!! I saw his head start movin closer and I'm like "FINALLY!!!!!!" Lol she didn't seem to mind actually!! And Peter full holds her comfortably and he like adjusts his grip and all. That was pretty HOT!!