[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oh, poor Mai :( I think that Bate knows that she knows about Soh staying at his place. Go and save sai lap Neptune Bate, save her and then we can get our motorcycle scene!!

I'm off. It's nearly 3am here, can't wait until ep 12 tomorrow. Goodnight Phatman, hope your Internet is back and good :)

Awe, okay. I'll spam here by myself until you wake up! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...Bate totally confessed to Zoe!!!!!!!! She knows it too!!!!! Awe....I'm so in love with them now. I think Zoe feels the same, but she just doesn't want to admit it because her ego is too big. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ACK!! Jealousy ensues! Haha. I like how Bate is showing his feelings towards Zoe. When he was all like she must be missing Gwin she immediately said "definitely" just to spite him, but when Zoe told him he must be missing Mai and that Mai is probably the only girl in his life, he said "no, you're wrong."  :crush:

Why don't Mai just tell Gwin that Bate is a police and is all male. HAHA. So that Gwin can forget Zoe. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I try not to post too many times consecutively, but I can't help it. HAHA.

YAY!!!!!!! Bate to the rescue!!!!! We get to see the motorcycle scene tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of A Moment of Romance. So romantic, yeah!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Butterfly Scenes set 4!

Butterfly Scene #16​
This one was more of a funny scene, but I can't help putting it in here as a butterfly scene, because it's too cute!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #17​
Bate, you opportunistic hottie. He kissed her THREE times on her right cheek for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #18​
Oh how I wish they'd kiss!!! I love the way Bate leaned in for a kiss, so hot!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #19​
Although there was no physical contact between the two that would make me all giddy, just the fact that Bate indirectly confessed his feelings to Zoe made me so happy!!!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #20​
They embrace yet again. This time with more feelings!!!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe, I kind of feel bad for Mai. Why's Bate hiding Zoe from her? Just tell her the truth. 

i know right. I felt bad for her too. I guess, he doesn't want her to know she's there because he's afraid people might find out. Like she might tell Khun Dawin( however you spell his name) lol. 

Hahaha. So cute when her nephew went to Peter and asked him if he is really Margie's boyfriend. I wonder what he really whispered to him. Did he really just said "We're not BF-GF yet" to him. Ha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:

i know right. I felt bad for her too. I guess, he doesn't want her to know she's there because he's afraid people might find out. Like she might tell Khun Dawin( however you spell his name) lol. 

Hahaha. So cute when her nephew went to Peter and asked him if he is really Margie's boyfriend. I wonder what he really whispered to him. Did he really just said "We're not BF-GF yet" to him. Ha.
It's Gawin. Haha. That's true. Zoe's in hiatus now.

I know, what did he really say to Zoe's nephew. He may've lied to Zoe about saying that. Haha.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
The nephew scene was the scene from the script I commented here about when I read it and thought was cute. Cause it indicated that Bate is totally interested in Soh. Otherwise he would of just said no since he's a pretty straightforward kind of guy.

I wish they had gotten better actors for the second couple. I can't bring myself to care about Gawin & Mai most likely getting together at the end since the actors aren't that good. Guy playing Gawin is ok in some scenes, but I'm not into the actress playing Mai at all. And it just makes me want to fast-forward their scenes/wish they had less scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Look what I found guys?! I was surfing the net for some pics and I found two hot pics of his royal hotness.

Although the pants are a little feminine for my taste, he is so darn good looking! :faint:

He is absolutely looks GORGEOUS in this pic. I LOVE my man to look like this...Clark Kent.

Credits: Manager

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
gracejen said:
The nephew scene was the scene from the script I commented here about when I read it and thought was cute. Cause it indicated that Bate is totally interested in Soh. Otherwise he would of just said no since he's a pretty straightforward kind of guy.

I wish they had gotten better actors for the second couple. I can't bring myself to care about Gawin & Mai most likely getting together at the end since the actors aren't that good. Guy playing Gawin is ok in some scenes, but I'm not into the actress playing Mai at all. And it just makes me want to fast-forward their scenes/wish they had less scenes.

So what he told Zoe is really what he said to Zoe's nephew? HEHE. CUTE! 

Yeah, the actor and actress who plays Gawin and Mai are soooo weak. They're the weakest ones in this whole lakorn. They just look awkward most of the time. Haha. I especially hate the way the actress who plays Mai speaks. She talks like there's something in her mouth. Haha. I'm so mean! Seriously though. She needs work, that's what I'm saying. Gawin... :loool: I'm sorry he's just...I don't know why he's in this lakorn playing Zoe's prince charming. I seriously don't. He's not a good actor in the lakorn and definitely not a good actor as Gawin. HAHA. On top of that he's not even good looking. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oooooh I like this song that's playing right now. It's a new song!

Awww the other couple is now stargazing together! YOU'RE STEALING OUR OTP'S THING!!

Hmm...I wonder which song you're talking about? I kind of skipped to Zoe and Bate's scenes only. Haha. I guess I'll figure it out once the subbed version is released.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Butterfly Scenes set 5!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #21​
Although I felt the hug was a little awkward since Zoe immediately thanked him, I can't deny it's sweetness. 
 ​
Butterfly Scene #22​
This one was a little more natural and a WEE bit better than the previous one. I just LOVE the way Bate rubs his face against her head, it's so...touchy, feel~y, romantic~y. HAHA.
 ​
Butterfly Scene #23​
I LOVE this scene. I LOVE the way Bate pulled Zoe in close to him. In such a natural way too!
 ​
Butterfly Scene #24​
They need to hug each other like they MEAN IT! Haha. Nevertheless this scene gave me butterflies because Bate came in surprisingly and pulled her in for a hug! I want one too when I'm down. See Lynlee, they needed to stand close like this when he kissed her forehead! HAHA. 
 ​
Butterfly Scene #25​
Okay, her response to the kiss was very funny and the way she stayed on his cheeks was even funnier, BUT this one made the list because I LOVED the way Bate pulled her in! Yet another natural pull-in. HEHE. Of course I did find it funny how he leaned in more towards her to get the kiss. Haha. OH, and he's shirtless too! ACK!
 ​
Credit: FriSatSunHD​

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

Hmm...I wonder which song you're talking about? I kind of skipped to Zoe and Bate's scenes only. Haha. I guess I'll figure it out once the subbed version is released.
Lol, I think this is Mai's song, it played in two parts, the part where Mai was looking at the stars and at the end when she lefts Bates house and she was crying.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Lol, I think this is Mai's song, it played in two parts, the part where Mai was looking at the stars and at the end when she lefts Bates house and she was crying.

Good morning Lynlee!! 
I see, I shall go check it out. HEHE.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Good morning Phatman!! I feel like making screencaps of my favourite scenes now, after seeing all your butterfly scene posts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Good morning Phatman!! I feel like making screencaps of my favourite scenes now, after seeing all your butterfly scene posts.

Hehe. Please do share with me your favorite scenes!!!! HEHE. I would LOVE to see them.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Mine would probably go by episodes, instead of just scenes though. So you'll get like 14 posts of me fangirling and stuff.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! I'm so confused!!! So the caption which went with the hug photo I posted is this "ตามลุ้นภารกิจรักกันต่อคืนนี้นะครับ พรุ่งนี้จบแล้วนะครับรับรองเข้มข้นฝุดๆ"  which according to Google translate says that the lakorn is ending TOMORROW!!!! I thought it was ending NEXT WEEK???????? I'm not ready for this!!!!!