[Ch3] Nang Rai Summer (Master One)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^ i agree. i've seen up to the latest ep but it seems like it'll be a hard job for Cho to move Prae's heart but in the next preview, looks like they swapped roles again. ahaha i wanna see how Prae will act with Cho's mother. Out of the two storylines, Tonnam's and Prae's is better as a couple, compared to Cho's and Ploy's because their story is too bland and boring, however when the twins switch roles both storylines are more interesting than it originally was. 
I've also been loving one of the ost's. Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shx40GyBuj4

yerry

sarNie Egg
Just saw the most recent episode. I wonder how long they both can go on until Alex and First will realize that they are dealing with the other twin/sister. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
^ i agree. i've seen up to the latest ep but it seems like it'll be a hard job for Cho to move Prae's heart but in the next preview, looks like they swapped roles again. ahaha i wanna see how Prae will act with Cho's mother. Out of the two storylines, Tonnam's and Prae's is better as a couple, compared to Cho's and Ploy's because their story is too bland and boring, however when the twins switch roles both storylines are more interesting than it originally was. 
I agree. Cho and Prae are pretty boring together, but they're loads more interesting with the other person. I think it's because they're both so even-tempered, so there are no ups and downs in their relationship, but even with Cho, Prae's not a pushover. She also called him out for not protecting her like she did with Tonnam, so at least that's consistent.

yerry said:
Just saw the most recent episode. I wonder how long they both can go on until Alex and First will realize that they are dealing with the other twin/sister. 
I think that will happen in today's episode (ep. 18) according to the next episode preview scenes because Cho goes to Tonnam's resort and ends up showing him a picture of his girlfriend. Of course, Tonnam might just think Ploy is dating Cho and using a different name, but since both ladies are at the resort, they can't really outrun detection, right? Especially since we're nearing the end. Anyway, I can't wait to watch it. I just hope it's not going to happen at the end of the episode and I have to wait until tomorrow to see how it unfolds.

yerry

sarNie Egg
lenlin said:
I agree. Cho and Prae are pretty boring together, but they're loads more interesting with the other person. I think it's because they're both so even-tempered, so there are no ups and downs in their relationship, but even with Cho, Prae's not a pushover. She also called him out for not protecting her like she did with Tonnam, so at least that's consistent.

I think that will happen in today's episode (ep. 18) according to the next episode preview scenes because Cho goes to Tonnam's resort and ends up showing him a picture of his girlfriend. Of course, Tonnam might just think Ploy is dating Cho and using a different name, but since both ladies are at the resort, they can't really outrun detection, right? Especially since we're nearing the end. Anyway, I can't wait to watch it. I just hope it's not going to happen at the end of the episode and I have to wait until tomorrow to see how it unfolds.
You know what, that seems right. Hopefully it isn't towards the end. I realized that I didn't watch the preview at the end for the next episode. Stupid me. Lol. I just hope they don't drag it out as much as possible.