[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thx anonymous and monkeykimmy for the information am soooooo exited debut of next mouth is not that farrr  :cheer:  :dance3:  :dance2:

ohhhh yeaaaaah my kimmy's soo ssaasssyyyy in here this role is  written for her she got all it need  :pervie:

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautyyyyyyyyyyyyy :spin: :spin: gorgeous 

cr ig mk_internationalfc

surprise yard has a relation with this guy too but i don't think it's about love maybe he's her brother

cr ig duangmaan

finally the trls thx to kimmystationworld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBNkyyqipE

tinah

sarNie Coma
^I like that pic of yard. She looks very sweet..

I can't believe nott is playing a gay role. He seems too masculine especially with his deep voice lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Kim look so mature for her age. She look older than yard. In a way they could pass as sisters
from the start she always had mature look she's known for that now for me it's count as a strong point for her i don't fond for cutie cutie baby face in the nang

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Kim has this natural sex appeal without even trying. Shes also a natural beauty. She doesn't need to wear thick make up
i like how you said it agree 100% :heart:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

She had 3 lakorns with Great, which one? 

Of course I know you don't mind criticism, I'm just teasing you my friend.  :ghehe: You should try some of her other lakorns, like the one with Film or Rome, she's very good in those two lakorns. 
I couldn't finished those two lakorns with Rome and Film cus I do not like those two actors, but Matt definitely did a great job tho! She's excellent in comedy dramatic roles. As for Kim, I didn't find her funny in comedy roles. IDk much about Kim's acting cus I never finished any of her lakorns. She hasn't impressed me with her acting yet. Hopefully I can finish the mafia one.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i had a clear vision of this lakorn and i like it it seems soo fun there's a ghost too wooo they said it lakorn inside a lakorn interesting to see the result 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBtmjq60Pnw