[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Ya, Boy keep teasing Kim today.  They are too funny.

I'll see if I have time to do the sub.  I have so many outstanding clip to catch up ... lol.
yes he did :ghehe: please please ninja fighting do a sub there's many clip i'm eager to understand them especially the once about pcknmpw :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:    :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I SCREAMED UNTIL MY BREATH CUT AND ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK okkey as i said before i didn't have any expectation about what i will have with NANG RAI TEE RUK but MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN i was shocked when i saw this teaser yes it was sooooooooooooooooo gggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddd :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  now really i can't wait i can't wait  i can't wait  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KIMBO totally have chemistry  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

fake kiss but still lovely  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

she will drive him crazy :lolyup:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao3: 

serious moment that look she gave to him woooow  <_<  <_<

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
I am just so happy watched the teaser  :woot2:  :woot2:  I guess NRTR will air this year..and so proud of Kimberly she has 3 lakorns aired on 2015 :dance1:  :dance1:
DANCE DANCE HAPPY FANS HERE  :dance1:   :dance1: :dance1:   :dance1: :dance1:   :dance1: :dance1:   :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i replied the teaser 4 times loovve  iiittt , and i like how the crowd was feeling the rhythm of it they screamed in the fin moments they was silent and you can feel their concentration in the scary and serious moment then scream again in the fin moment i really now for sure have higher expectation than anytime :yes: :yes: :yes: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
WOW! The teaser is good! Maybe Noi has finally stepped up her game! Lol.
so far so good i have a big hope after seeing the teaser we may got surprised in the end who know , all i know right now i'm supper suupper exited and i want to watch it ASAP  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I loved the teaser soooo much too!!! Can't wait for it to air. :) From the looks of it, Kimmy has done it again. Kim always has Chemistry with all her co stars no matter who it is. I'm not surprised Kimbo worked out. LOL.
100% she bring the chemistry with any one :yes: :yes: at first i didn't know how much chemistry will kimbo bring but i did know they will ahve chemistry  but the teaser and the bts pics really gave me a very good expectation more than i thought so i'm really veryyy happy :party: and also boy actually is not  a bad actor he has the basics  he just luck a little in the look not the very very handsome known pare'k at least for me :ghehe: but as an actor he seems good so can't wait for the actual  complete lakorn :yahoo: :yahoo: and i hope they will end filming soon and give us another teaser to get more idea  :scooter:  :scooter:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I agree. Boy is a great actor, just that he lacks in the looks department. How i wish people will look over his looks and recognize his acting instead. I know looks is part of what people look for, but it won't matter much if the person sucks with acting. Both Kim and Boy are really talented actors. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaa can't wait i wish if they can tell us how much they are progressing in the filming  :weee:  :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So true, I want wish they would thell us when it going to air instead. haha. I can't wait to see Kim in a rai character like that. It's so interesting.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
So true, I want wish they would thell us when it going to air instead. haha. I can't wait to see Kim in a rai character like that. It's so interesting.
ohhhh yeeeaaahhhhh that even better air date we are so eager  :pervie:  :pervie:  she look really rai 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. It's a toally new role for her. I guess she's having fun with that. But i wonder if it's just for the role she palys in the lakorn's lakorn or the real character in the lakorn she plays. LOL. You get what I'm saying? I got myself confused. The ghost part looks awesome, I'm really anticipating that part. :weee: