[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do you know what is interesting in this fake kiss is that true he doesn't kiss her for real but he squeezed her so hard , look at their bodies :ghehe: :ghehe: the teaser did it job on me and made me impatient for this to air and see the whole thing 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know why i loved this lift up so much maybe coz i was surprised how strong boy was in lifting her :ghehe: :p  romantic 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so the two girl will be in good term i wonder why she hated her at first , the cast is really good all of them :yes: :yes: :yes: i hope if they can tell us how much progress they did the waiting is killing me 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSy_UuVxuNQ

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@adsd you're saying n'rai will turn to be a n'ek in the end? Similar to khun samee kamalor tee rak where May was the beyotch but befriended Chom and became good?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OHOaddict said:
@adsd you're saying n'rai will turn to be a n'ek in the end? Similar to khun samee kamalor tee rak where May was the beyotch but befriended Chom and became good?

i'm not really sure since i don't understand thai but i guessed that from the updates and BTS we have until now, in olds bts vdo and pic and in the teaser  there was scene that kim fight and initial an attack on yar and in other scenes they hugged and in this last bts vdo it showed that yard get hurt to safe kim so i just tried to conclude what will happen :ghehe:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: yahhhooooooooooooooooooooo they are filming today o wasn't expecting them to back to work for the beauty 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  my jaw dropped let me tell this i never knew i can be this excited for kimbo yes i was always excited but this is the first time my heart beat seeing a pic of them , their chemistry it just getting better and better

how he squeeze her in his arm  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  that something to look forward definitely :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  can't wait  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Look at his hands. He is holding her tightly  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: When I heard about KimBo's lakorn I thought it might look odd but now I am waiting to watch them. In the trailer it was more than hot chemistry. Ananda, Barry, Boy, Mark, Aum, JMA (still to see) she is sooooooooooooo good :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I wish they had Nott played Boy's police friend so that way he can end up with Yard. I can only hope :,(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Look at his hands. He is holding her tightly  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: When I heard about KimBo's lakorn I thought it might look odd but now I am waiting to watch them. In the trailer it was more than hot chemistry. Ananda, Barry, Boy, Mark, Aum, JMA (still to see) she is sooooooooooooo good :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
sooo truuueeee :thumbup: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad that i've always liked both Boy and Kim individually so it doesn't make it hard for me to see them together. LOL. The chemistry is undeiniable!!! Kimberly is pretty no matter what and has great chemistry with anyone she pairs up with. I'm so proud of her. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
OOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  my jaw dropped let me tell this i never knew i can be this excited for kimbo yes i was always excited but this is the first time my heart beat seeing a pic of them , their chemistry it just getting better and better

how he squeeze her in his arm  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  that something to look forward definitely :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  can't wait  

Gosh, look at that curve of Kim :pervie:  :pervie: !!!! Who wouldn't want to hug/hold her because with that curve a hug/hold will put everything in place lol and for sure Boy arms is sure in the right place. Beside i have seen the teaser a way back and careless to log in and post a comment lol but today here i am. Gosh the teaser look good but let all hope that the lakorn itself is good and not only the teaser  :yes:  :yes: . 

I have a feeling that this lakorn might aired at the end of this year...like in the month of November or maybe October hehehehe...if that happen than that mean Kim have 3 lakorn that aired this year hahahahaha! But that mean only one lakorn in the year of 2016 because there is no announcing project of Kim yet and were close to the middle of the year  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I'm back...for now lol!  :party:  :party:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweet_09 miss you girl you are like a ghost you appear suddenly and then disappear :ghehe: and agree for now kim probably will have 3  lakorns aired :party: and i think when NRTR end filming we may hear news of her in another lakorn that can possibly air next year too with pcknmcpw , NRTR with my guess will end filming around summer or in the end of it so i will wait and see ,

and btw i want more pic like that one of kimbo so i can drool often over kimbo :drools:  :drools:  as you said kimmy's cure is soooo seexyyy and boy knew how to hold her ohh yeeaahhhh  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: