[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Yes, this is about Kimmy and Nampeung. It says:
Kimmy a hot n'ek from channel 3, no matter who she pairs with her fans can fin to the point of not taking their eyes off the screen she has aura and chemistry with anyone she pairs up with and her lakorns are always famous. Kimmy also says that she likes P' Nampeung. She had seen Sawan Bieng and likes Nampeungs acting a lot. She plays Anne's older sister and she was able to pull you into watching her for real. Kim has always followed Anne's work which made her get to see Nampeung acting as a nang rai. She likes it a lot.

LOL. Nice praises Kim gives to Nampeung. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you Bie i knew it wasn't about NRTR and when i saw the pic of the lady i also recognized her i told myself "isn't she the girl who played rai in swang biang with anne" thank you again for the help 

i love what they wrote in that part it 100% true 

Bieluvr said:
Kimmy a hot n'ek from channel 3, no matter who she pairs with her fans can fin to the point of not taking their eyes off the screen she has aura and chemistry with anyone she pairs up with and her lakorns are always famous. Kimmy also says that she likes P' Nampeung. She had seen Sawan Bieng and likes Nampeungs acting a lot. She plays Anne's older sister and she was able to pull you into watching her for real. Kim has always followed Anne's work which made her get to see Nampeung acting as a nang rai. She likes it a lot.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It does say something about NRTR. But it was only a small sentence so I didn't put that part in. Basically it just says that Kim used to be a sweet nang'ek who was cute, unlike a nang rai. LOL.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just 3 days :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: the scene that Bie translated for us (slap/kiss) is showed in this mv  :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkn2KPnj1gk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after watching the two mv i really feel i will fall in love with pmchanock and Neet love story  in the MVS i saw a totally different side of her she always look sad and lonely and he always beside her to protect her help her comfort her he is fulling the emptiness in her heart and again i'm really surprised of the chemistry between them maybe because i didn't put expectation that's why i'm surprised but i always had faith on kimmy's skills to bring the best one her co_star she always manage to have chemistry with them really amazing actress :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: watching her crying while he is beside her 

awwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: :spin:

:slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bieluvr said:

Thanks bie!! ^_^ I think she want raeng acting someday.Because she like p'nampueng a lot in sawan biang..haha..
Probably yes!! That's the reason why a producer like Anne love Kimmy.She is able to pull out her acting with all pea'ek she had act before...she can make the chemistry .. ^_^ ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is she gonna sing for the lakor ?

วันนี้คิมเบอร์ลี่ มาอัดเพลงประกอบในฉาก ละครนางร้ายที่รัก ติดตามฟังได้ในละครครับ
cr as tagged