[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
maiKair said:
@sweetie-dara Yeah. But then you feel really lonely at times. Well, me. I dont know about you XD mteam stand for mystery and madness!!! lol

Yes, it does get very lonely at times, no doubt. I see my friends all in relationships and I sometimes want to be in one too, but I know it's not for me. Mteam is definitely mystery. I am quite frustrated with them, but that doesn't stop me from hoping that they will pair up again and supporting them. Whatever it is, I hope things work out :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well said Sweetie-Dara - yes we have assumptions and base it upon that...I try not to judge since I personally don't really know her....

Kinda like serial killers - most of them lived a double life...many were respectable ppl of the community...ppl are "usually" surprise at who it is...you hear a lot of "he's a nice guy"... "I never knew"

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

@SmiLez
Yay :) Welcome back na ehhehe ! Come more often pleaseeeeeeeeeee <3
Yes trueeeee...comparing the comfort event to the last time we've seen them together at the Spicy Award Show, they were much happier and lovey dovey at the Award Show lol

"If they are just friends, just pee nong gan. they are no need like this. they are just need to show friendship and intimacy. like other 'koo kwan' . but they are not......"
Great pointttt...this gave me goosebumps lol They must've gotten at it before they went to the Comfort event 555

@SmiLez
I will ~~~~

in fact chalida also makes mark angry at spicy award show. she was just pleasing him. so they are seems like ok.

@hippo
do you think she really got many jm fans? I know when I dislike someone with someone. I will cheer she with another one.55555555.you must  remember mint has been share for us last year:)

for others. I will wait for you. 555

@Jimieyoushie
 Still waiting for your prediction.... Chalida's 20th birthday is coming up soon.... By Thai standards, she won't be considered a "child" anymore. So, we'll see....

but you know, mint.I predicted just for any normal IQ's girl.for airheard girl, I'm not sure. 5555555. We don't know which time will be mark's bottom line. maybe he also don't know......

LOL. In a way, I think I understand. But really, at the end of the day, their likes don't mean much. Perfect example is when airhead girl had liked the Pantip discussion about GRGS. Even their followings and unfollowings don't mean much either. For example, some anti-mteam fans like to say that Mark and Mint Nutwara once dated but then broke up and Mark unfollowing the latter is somehow proof of this. Ppl also actually made a discussion topic about this on Pantip. However, to be fair, if we apply the same logic to MTEAM, that means MTEAM were also dating back in 2010-11 but then broke up because Mark had also unfollowed Chalida during that time. Lmao !!! Of course, anything related to mteam doesn't make it to the news anymore. This unfollowing and following thing also happened btw Vill and Mark and once again someone made a discussion topic about it on Pantip. 55555 Guess, what. Chalida unfollowed Mark this year - who knows why - but MTEAM is ignored again. Gossipers like to divert attention away from anything that points towards mteam together but exacerbate anything that separates them. Chalida had also deleted her HBD pic for Mark but kept the ones she wished for Yaya. What could all this mean? We can only speculate. 5555
I remember when Porsche unfollow minp. Media made ​​news. and ask them in events. but for mteam. they neglected. so you know sometimes I doubt mteam so high-profile to follow and unfollow each other just because them so want be in news. but no one care them.555555.

mintwix said:
Oops, I accidentally read the last paragraph and I think it will please hardcore M&M fans to know this....

The interviewer asked:

"Which male actor made you fall in love with his character role?" 

Chalida answered:

"The role of Ironman. I watched every part. Robert Downney Jr. - when he plays this role, he looks very cool and attractive. It looks like he is capable of protecting me. He is big, strong, and he has a very player-like appearance - which makes him even more attractive. If the guy is too "thim" or prim and proper, I think he's not very appealing."

For the word "thim," there is a bunch of interpretations. It's not a kind word and is rather an insult. LOL. One person said it's an insult that describes a man who acts like a woman. Other ones are:  cowardly, give in easily to ppl, naive, overly honest and straightforward, plain, boring, etc.

http://www.dek-d.com/board/view/2339989/

---------

Anyway, you were right again, Jimieyoushie. A girl will tend to fall for the same type of man each time. Even if it wasn't Mark, it will still be somebody who is similar to him. Chalida likes guys who seem like playboys. Tskkkkk. And seriously, we all know Mark is the biggest Ironman fanboy, 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555 +++++

55555555  thank you share this for us. mint.

for the airhead girl I don't know say what .5555555555555  but I remember this....

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
These days, I rarely check updates on mteam in a thorough manner the way I did before. I just sorta randomly google their names once in a while, skim, and move on. Like here, I didn't read the whole interview just b/c Chalida bores the living hell out of me. LMAO.  

I only read one small snippet (boxed paragraph). The interview asked Chalida who is her favorite idol. Unlike so many times before, she did not answer: "Ann Thongprasom." Her favorite idol is now "Nok Sinjai Plengpanich". LMAOOOOOOOOO. We discussed this before. Well, not in public. ;) But this just confirms one hypothesis again.

5555555555 :yuck:

at least this show us even she was a "airhead" girl. but she still  is a normal girl, she will jealousy for any woman who like her man. She just used to hide and sneaky do everythings.or it is just too little opportunity let her show to us. but in fact, we also have seen so much ...... such as nm2 star chat she did for eyes.........

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Well, thanks guys for kind of go to the dept of their cunning schemes. I really appreciated it... For being a newbie of a Mteam fan ; I started being one somewhere around October 2012 and I still wan't fully aware of their denial relationship or the game they play. You guys are really experts. Maybe this is one of the reason why I was so convinced on them being REAL and Chalida being FAKE. LOL.

P.S. I don't know why I say this now because I should have said it earlier. 

OFF TOPIC, but this guy was supposed to be MARK!!!!!

Chalida is beautiful as always, but her teeth looks different. (LOL. The first thing I noticed were her teeth. It distracted me. They looks a little separated. Right?)
Compare to this one, which was taken earlier ; Idk when.

Pictures credits to Mark & Mint Love Story fb.

*Ok.... It is totally weird and somewhat judgmental for me to inspect her teeth, but hey! I'm curious! But despite it, Chalida still looks beautiful and fine.*

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
hahaha...thanks for the translation....i think many grls like the playboy/bad boy but secretly sweet type (so they wish, )....Tony Stark is a funny, charismatic character
Exactly! My sister's like that too!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
ImQueen said:
Well, thanks guys for kind of go to the dept of their cunning schemes. I really appreciated it... For being a newbie of a Mteam fan ; I started being one somewhere around October 2012 and I still wan't fully aware of their denial relationship or the game they play. You guys are really experts. Maybe this is one of the reason why I was so convinced on them being REAL and Chalida being FAKE. LOL.

P.S. I don't know why I say this now because I should have said it earlier. 

OFF TOPIC, but this guy was supposed to be MARK!!!!!
         THATS THE FIRST THING I SAID!!!!!!! LOL!! Happy 20th Birthday P'Mint Chalida!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Why do they have to separate my mint and my mark. Why do they have to be separated with each other. Why do they have to be in different worlds and why can't they understand each other!!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
Lol it feels like mark&mint are fighting!! Haha like a REAL couple!! Unfollowing each other and events being canceled!! Lol anyways, Porsche is cute! Always thought he was cute ever since I saw him!! It's ok, I'm sure they would look extremely HOTTZZ!!
Mteam is like a lakorn!!!! They have to suffer then they either get a happy ending or a sad ending... I wish they get a happy one!!! At least become siblings as usual I am fine with it

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
Why do they have to separate my mint and my mark. Why do they have to be separated with each other. Why do they have to be in different worlds and why can't they understand each other!!!!

Life's not fair

Chalidaluvprin said:
Mteam is like a lakorn!!!! They have to suffer then they either get a happy ending or a sad ending... I wish they get a happy one!!! At least become siblings as usual I am fine with it

LOL. I know, they've been separated for too long now! They need to come flatter us fans! >.<

@spanky
I thought actors from different channels can still work together. Right?

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
But at least he (Mark) didn't mistaken her for another person like last 2 years when he wished her hbd >.< 
Remember? (Well, if you guys see this year video on Chalida's bd of her friends and costars sending her wishes and prayers, which I'm pretty sure most of you did.)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
ImQueen said:
But at least he (Mark) didn't mistaken her for another person like last 2 years when he wished her hbd >.< 
Remember? (Well, if you guys see this year video on Chalida's bd of her friends and costars sending her wishes and prayers, which I'm pretty sure most of you did.)
He just intentionally. he always be good at pretending.555. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
M&M is too funny. What is up with these two kids...? LOLOL Unfollowing one another on IG.
I bet Mark was tired of Mint promoting her and JMA only. LOL Her instagram is bombarded with photos of the two only..well it was. Hehe. If only we got that kind of fanservice back then when NM2 was airing. lol I was getting kind of "JELLY" for Mark. HAHA. Jk. Jk.
I come back to this thread finally caught up, and this is what I get..? NO MARK!!? With Mint in Maldives?! I'm dishearten. :( 
Thanks for all the updates and so forth ladies. I couldn't agree more. Whatever it is that these two are going through, hopefully they get OVER it. I still want my M&M. Hehe. On the bright side, Mark is still following MMfanclubs on Instagram. LOL 
Sadly, only those behind close doors will only know the truth. :( And Mint is too OBVIOUS with her Iron Man answer. 555 
You ladies are so funny. It's true. This lakorn of theirs is very intriguing yet tiring. Them and their tricks. Sigh. I guess I'll never be satisfy when it comes to these two. lol 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHALIDA. :)