[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Finally one lakorn with Mint as the main nang'ek! :thumbsup: Grhhh I feel a lil sad for her, when two of her lakorns she's just stuck as the 2nd nang'ek behind Yaya and Kim -_-

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Personally, I'm happy Chalida gets to work with her best friends on a professional level. I doubt Kim and Yaya will have a chance to work with each other on large scale productions again. If you overlook the labels -- which are too overrated in Thai popular culture IMHO --- and just appreciate their acting -- labels would be worthless. And whether some people agree with this or not, Chalida is actually acknowledged as an actress who has chemistry with all her costars and who has always shone just as brightly if not more than the main pranangs.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just wanted to share something beautiful Smilez made for Mteam as an early Christmas present. Thanks na, Smilez Ja. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfT17TU4gU8

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think that Mint C is improving step by step, some actresses need time to "sharpen" their acting skills, it's nice that Mint C takes step by step well started off as the N'ek in PLR, I think Ch3 saw her as a potential N'ek. But well I think that Cha-Aim is an unlikable character , I didn't feel Mint C's acting at all.

So being in Tawan Deard or Rak Pathiharn as second N'ek might be good experiences for her to be a better actress.

There is no such a thing like "N'ek matterial" I found it BS, if u can act u will improve bit by bit to master your acting. If u can't act just only being pretty, it's another story

Nevertheless, I am glad that Mteam is reuniting. It's good to see Mint C as her first N'ek role after PLR. I have heard that she was offered to be the N'ek with Mario, either way, she has proven to be able to shine on her own stage.

It's not who outshines whom, the matter is who will remain in the viewers' mind after a lakorn ends
P'rai can outshine P'ek, second P'ek can steal awards from the main P'ek.

What left is how viewers give their mind on actor/actress's acting. That's all

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Def, been waiting for this the longest.
I am overjoyed that they are given the chance to pair up again.
*screams

Ahh thanks Mint ja for sharing my video (=

This news is the best early xmas present ever ! Besides my calendar ahaha

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I love the video smilez!! The song was a perfect choice too! I really like it and I think it was perfect for this Mteam video you made. =)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chalida finally confirms herself in Neur Mek 2,Thanks to Hippo for finding the clip.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cAq-EUqK9M&
Holy Sh*T! What a beautiful thing to hear from Mint! Yay!!! I love love Mteam; Mark+Mint = BEST ON-Screen COUPLE! I cannot WAIT for the opening Ceremony! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh++++ LOL Grit endlessly. Woo hoo!! :coverlaf: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Yes, M=M~!! Mark will have a ROCKING 2012 year! 3NNT will be airing while he will be filming NM2, and he will be attending multi events sponsoring/supporting NM2~ WHOOT!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance2: :dance2:

wow so Mteam is confirmed? That's good, their fans have been yearning and waiting for this
Yes! We have been YEARNING/MOANING for YEARS!!! LOL LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
At last, at LAST Mteam for their fanclub!!!

Personally, I'm happy Chalida gets to work with her best friends on a professional level. I doubt Kim and Yaya will have a chance to work with each other on large scale productions again. If you overlook the labels -- which are too overrated in Thai popular culture IMHO --- and just appreciate their acting -- labels would be worthless. And whether some people agree with this or not, Chalida is actually acknowledged as an actress who has chemistry with all her costars and who has always shone just as brightly if not more than the main pranangs.
Yes! No doubt! Chalida has shone more than all her pranangs; for example it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OBVIOUS that Mint outshine Kim in RPH and even Mint was beyond LOVED in TD! :rofl: :rofl:

Def, been waiting for this the longest. I am overjoyed that they are given the chance to pair up again.*screamsAhh thanks Mint ja for sharing my video (=This news is the best early xmas present ever ! Besides my calendar ahaha
OMG! Me too! I have just purchased my Desktop Calender 2012! I decided to bypass the wallpaper calender. LOL IT was NOT that great and too EXPENSIVE! Lol So, I bought the desktop for Mark and Mint; even though they are soooooooooooo far apart in there. LOL

Can someone please pinned up Mint Chalida name next to Mark

EXACTLY! Someone NEED to add Mint, and put Mark's name first! Not the oldie actors na ka! LOL

Goodie! Confirmation of pranang + their magazine released.
OMFGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The actual magazine is a gazillion times better than what the fans thought it would be. LOL I totally and absolutely Love the actual magazine more. I was not disappointed although I had wished Mark and Mint had could sweetness together~!

Thanks so much everyone for sharing!

***Yay MTEAM for 2012!!!!! :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: LOL

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Go watch the clip on the previous page if you're still confused.

---
Mint basically said, "I am waiting for the opening ceremony/fitting."
thanks sonyukview4ever for da info...I'll go look it up....yeah more of Mteam...hope this one turn out good...miss them since PLR...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news article from Komchadluk Khun Nok Chatchai came out to confirm neua mek 2
pra'nang is Mark Prin and Mint Chalida
'หมาก-มิ้นต์'ลง'เหนือเมฆ 2'
"นก-ฉัตรชัย เปล่งพานิช" แย้มวางตัว "หมาก-ปริญ สุภารัตน์" และ "มิ้นต์-ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง" ลง "เหนือเมฆ 2" เผยพร้อมปั้นเด็กใหม่เอาใจช่อง 3
ล่าสุดมีกระแสข่าวออก "เหนือเมฆ 2" ของผู้จัดคนเก่ง "นก" ฉัตรชัย วางตัวของ "หมาก" ปริญ และ "มิ้นต์" ชาลิดา ไว้เป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว ดังนั้นเมื่อมีโอกาสพบกับผู้จัดคนเก่ง ในงาน "เวทีน้ำใจไทย" ที่เซ็นทรัล เวิล์ด จึงต้องสอบถามถึงข้อเท็จจริง ได้ความดังนี้
some body please help to translate cos I can only read a few sentence there

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111207/116954/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%862.html