[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mak Admits He is Worried About Neur Nek 2 - Difficult

"P'Nok's (Chatchai Plengpanich) Neur Mek 2 will begin filming near the end of January. For this story, I'm playing with Nong Mint (Chalida Wijitwongthong). I have to go learn additional action stunts, gun shooting, and acting. Right now, from what I read from the script so far, I'm worried about the character. It's somewhat difficult. Because in the story, I have to be an earnest person, but whenever I see the nang aek, I have to act annoying and a tease towards her. So I'm a little confused with the character. Which, P'Nok said it's enough if I can just Interpret the character."

Credit:
Khaosode

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXhNVEU0TURFMU5RPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1pMHdNUzB4T0E9PQ==

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
but whenever I see the nang aek, I have to act annoying and a tease towards her.

so sweet moments are guaranteed,A larkon with a teasing pre'k, the pranangs always have more sweet scenes because of that,going to love this.thank you mintix

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
^Yes. I honestly never thought I would notice that too.

He's probably like. "I'm paired with Nong Mint again. We don't have to pretend to be distant anymore." Keke.

I still remember how sad he looked on V'Day when MTEAM were forbidden to sit, walk, talk, or even be interviewed with each other.
Thanks so much for the pics. They're so cute together. I'm glad we finally get to see some photoshoots/magazines of them. There was barely any after PLR.

Anyway, what happened on Vday? Why were they forbidden to sit/walk/talk together? I'm a little confused.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Freakin' Minttwix, you are too cute HAHAA
I am so hyped for the opening/fitting.

Mak's eyes smiles w/his smiles when he's next to N'Mint.
Thats the honest truth comparing him w/other gals ! :p

Can't wait to see SaengGla tease and being annoying around Praepalin <3

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol mark having a hard time acting the opposite of how he feels? j/k can't wait to see more pix and bts! thx for the translation!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
but whenever I see the nang aek, I have to act annoying and a tease towards her.

so sweet moments are guaranteed,A larkon with a teasing pre'k, the pranangs always have more sweet scenes because of that,going to love this.thank you mintix
Yeah know right. When I read to to read I was smile on this one too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope Mark do good in here and don't stress too much. I believe he will do a Fine job in here!!! No matter what I'll enjoy watching this for sure...
Sweet Sweet scenes of pra'nang! Oh my gosh, can't wait.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@vberries210

I'll send you a pm. It's not that we need to keep it a secret, but we probably don't want the tone and mood in here to change drastically. =)

More BTS pics.

Credit M&M home/P'Gun

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@vberries210

I'll send you a pm. It's not that we need to keep it a secret, but we probably don't want the tone and mood in here to change drastically. =)

More BTS pics.

Credit M&M home/P'Gun

thank U na ja Mintwix for sharing cute pictures of Mteam :coolpix:

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh!!!!!!! Mteam are sooo freaking cute! And about Mark's character being a tease to Dr. Praepalin, I knew it would be like this! I knew that the pranangs wouldn't get along and they would be bickering each other back and forth! I'm so happy I am right. Looking forward to this lakorn! I'm sure it would be fanstastic! Wooohoooo!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh! Mteam is so freakin' adorable together. His eyes just brighten up and shine when he's with Mint.
It's filled with LOVE. lol jkay
i can't wait for the original picture. :) And the fitting day too! Just 2 more daysss! :D

Btw, thanks for sharing ladies. :)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mint has such a nice body. Look at those curves!

@kizukami. Thanks for the picture. Looks really interesting. I guess Mark will be playing the cop not in uniform role. I can't wait for Nok chai to post up one of mint in a doctor's coat.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@mintwix could you message me the reason too? I must of missed it.

Their so cute together! No one makes Mark smile that big besides his Nong Mint :) two days an counting until fitting! The storyline already seems so much different then PLR so I'm sooo happy for that :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Neung

Alright. I will send the pm to you. =)

@vberries210

P'Nok uploaded this, belonging to "Pa kong wongarn." (Auntie of the industry) 5555 It's his nickname for Chalida. I love how he makes mean and evil jokes about MTEAM.

I'm assuming Praepailin will be wearing this. She's supposed to be a sour/somewhat sexy? woman.