[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nok Sinjai is a very beautiful lady. When I was watching Tawan Deurd I thought she was absolutely gorgeous.

So we get to see Dom again. Random question, but is Nok's son?

YES! I agree Mteam fever is very high indeed. I'm checking this thread constantly for picture updates.
Agreed !! Very beautiful ! I wonder about the relations between SaengGla and Prapalin. Who is related to who?
Nok's son ? hehe don't understand your question na ><
Nok does have a son name Dom though (=
I'm going back and forth :dance1:
Waited too long for this !! heheh

Page Ownage 2 :bopping: :bopping:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha. Smilez. That's two pages in a row. I bet you can't beat my at least 7 pages straight at MTEAM forum though. :p

Speaking of which. I miss everyone na. :grouphug: But it's that time of the year again. T_T

So we get to see Dom again. Random question, but is Nok's son?
No. It's a different Dom. Nok's son is the one behind Chalida here. He's one of Mark's homeboys, as you can see. Haha. Chalida also calls him "Khun Pee" a lot.

Btw. He ships MTEAM. I have Evidence of it. Muahahahah. *RUNS AWAY*

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Freaking Minttwix !!! :numchuck: HAHAHA Numchuck you real quick !! :numchuck:
HAHAH Pull out the evidence :grouphug: :grouphug:
reu reu Praepalin !!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha. Smilez. That's two pages in a row. I bet you can't beat my at least 7 pages straight at MTEAM forum though. :p Speaking of which. I miss everyone na. :grouphug: But it's that time of the year again. T_TNo. It's a different Dom. Nok's son is the one behind Chalida here. He's one of Mark's homeboys, as you can see. Haha. Chalida also calls him "Khun Pee" a lot. ....Btw. He ships MTEAM. I have Evidence of it. Muahahahah. *RUNS AWAY*

@mintwix

He ships mteam..haha...its cute. I remember someone mentioning that at mteam forum. Can you share evidence please? And how old is he?

BTW...what party is that? the one with boy, margie, kim, alex...etc?

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I'm dying to see Mint now! I know it's only a short wait but I'm so excited! I've waited for their reunion and a good storyline so I'm def following ever tidbit of this lakorn! Mark is looking good as a cop.... The casting for this lakorn is superb :) fitting day tomorrow!!!

Fever is def high, first time ever on a fever lol :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, you gal are too fast. Lol, but loving all the pics. I can't for more pics and clips too. Also can't wait til the opening happens. That means more spoilers and pics of Mteam. I'm so excited!! Getting distracted from my homework. Ehe.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is Ah Too Noppon here? They kind of need him here since he ended up with Nok in part one. Or will they make Nok end up with P'Off.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@blissfulxoxo I'm having a hard time concentrating on homework too. I keep checking this thread for any updates.

I was stalking Mint's webstagram and I saw that Dom Plengpanich commented on one of the pics Mint posted of her and Mark.... Is that what someone was referring too as evidence that Dom ships MTEAM?

Does anyone know what app she uses to doll up her pics on webstagram?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^That's a tricky one. I know which one you're talking about. It's the honeymoon shoot where Dom calls Chalida "Darin." Mark has been uploading quotes about Darin on his IG. She's the nang aek from that novel P'Nok assigned Mark to read during Tawan Deard. The quotes he shared caused reporters to ask if Mark was really heartbroken. Haha. One of the quotes was where the praaek called Darin an unreachable "heavenly flower" and then compared her to another 'worthless woman." But it's tricky, because even though Dom calls Chalida "Darin," he called Mark "Chedta." Chedta is Darin's older brother.

@vberries210

Anyway, the party is Kim's birthday party. In a way, it was also for Alex and P'Ja since they're all born in January. 

About Dom, I think he's a 92er. Not completely sure. 

Also, it's probably safer for me to say that Dom just really likes MTEAM. Haha. There's a few "evidence." I like this one.
-Deleted-
-Deleted-

Edit:

Somehow I think I shouldn't make it public, since it involves people who aren't celebrities, like Mark's sister and another one of Mark's homeboys. PM na.

P.S. Can't wait to see Praepailin!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@mintwix ja please PM me lol :)

Anyone use whatsapp? We should get a conversation going in private about Mint and Mark!!! Lol :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh My Gosh!!! I'm about to Faint here,people!!!! Damn, Mark is just too Fine!! So Manly!!!
Hahaha. I want him to come and save me now.ahahhaha. I cannot wait to see this!!!! So
totally hype for this now. Damn, Mark,Why do you have to look so good??!!!! Mint/Mark's
pictures are cute too!!!!! Too Cute!!! Thanks you guys for posting up pictures!!! ^-^

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

Maybe Dome wants to advise Mark to just be Mint's older bro for now. Love her secretly like Darin, but act like her Cedta so that she doesn't get hurt by the rumors again and won't be the target of a certain *someone*. haha I love this Dome guy, if only we can get him to join mteam forum.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
SaengGla and Praepalin is mark n mint both them name in this lakorn right. i hope it right, can wait call i can say for now is can wait to watch this lakorn. :thumbsup: :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
PM me all the details too.

Ah seeing all these pictures, I am once again flying high!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SaengGla and Praepalin is mark n mint both them name in this lakorn right. i hope it right, can wait call i can say for now is can wait to watch this lakorn. :thumbsup: :dance1:
chai ja ! SaengGla and Praepalin are both Mak and Mint's name for NM2 !
I totallyyy lovee their character names. Very different !

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mintwix

Maybe Dome wants to advise Mark to just be Mint's older bro for now. Love her secretly like Darin, but act like her Cedta so that she doesn't get hurt by the rumors again and won't be the target of a certain *someone*. haha I love this Dome guy, if only we can get him to join mteam forum.

AHAH ouu I would love for Dome to join us at mteam forum !
It would be a lot of fun :p

hehehe I love your insight na vberries !!Even i didn't think of that when i read about it at mteam forum
hehehheheehheeh :grouphug: :grouphug: L M F A O !