[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Isn't mark into Judo; that's more like jerking the other guy until he drops right? I think that's quite different from karate. But I also hope to see more fist/kick combat in NM2 as well.

Aww...mint praised mark? I didn't know that how cute.

I also want Top to be in a love triangle with mteam, but I don't want him to be mint's bf tho. I need her free to love mark's character. Plus she's supposed to love him deeply, so it'll be weird if Top was her bf.

I was wondering why Mark was so tall compared to Mint. So it turns out he had to stand on a stool, a tad bit embarrassing. hehe

-edit: Ooo my first time topping a page; sorry I got nothing to share...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm kinda thinking that guy in the mask is P'Nok Chatchai cause in one video they made a mask !
Oh how I wish I can access the smile icon on my iPod!!! I loled so bad I had tears forming in my eyes. The mask sort of resemble Nok too lmao kind of scary.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Even if he did Judo, he should have been able to kick ass lol But it didn't show. Action scenes are corny in all lakorns that I have seen.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@vberries

My best guess is that Komsorn is probably Praepalin's good friend. Perhaps, he's an admirer of hers. You know, the typical recipe. Lol.

I think I can gauge another reason why P'Bom and P'Nok told Mark to watch out for Top now. It may have been both a personal and professional warning. On and off-screen, maybe. Jk! HEHE.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
^ lol. Marky's got some tough competition.

How old is Top? and has he ever done any acting before?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh how I wish I can access the smile icon on my iPod!!! I loled so bad I had tears forming in my eyes. The mask sort of resemble Nok too lmao kind of scary.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Agreed !! It's pretty creepy too yet, mysterious !!!

Nok and Nok in here will be soo awesome

fun

Expired Sarnie
My best guess is that Komsorn is probably Praepalin's good friend. Perhaps, he's an admirer of hers. You know, the typical recipe. Lol.
I hope it will be that way. Usually when a nang el has a bf, they tend to get super annoying lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
wooo! havent checked on this forum lately. i've been on mteam forum too much.
anyways, just liked to say that i'm so excited for this lakorn!!!
aahhhh. i just love mteam

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

credit: as tagged + tinah@spicy

credit: as tagged

New guy is very cute in these pics. Looks like a fusion of Nadech + Kane (w/o the bunny teeth).

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw clip of Mteam together at fitting so cute!! Um seems like top will crush on mint in the beginning than fall for eye later?! Bc I saw him pose with. Both ladies he wad in the middle n he face to mint lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namjOZJyq-4&feature=g-all-u&context=G2276c04FAAAAAAAAGAA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKbe0pZOnMo&feature=g-all-u&context=G26e929cFAAAAAAAABAA

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
P Dom looks very handsome!! Wow wasn't he in Tawan dead too??! The lady he seems to pair up in here is beautiful. Lol that new girl eye does looks like pancake a young fresh looking version! Funny how Many Thai daras always ressemble in a way o_O

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
New guy is very cute in these pics. Looks like a fusion of Nadech + Kane (w/o the bunny teeth).
[/quote]

I agree with u...he does have da mixture of Nadech and Ken p...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint look so pretty and cute on the first pic up there...I love love her wardrobe in here...And she kind off reseble Pok p in some angle...