[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

I read that p'off is also a producer/director; do you know any of his recent ones?
As for mteam forum; I'm getting there. I'm excited to find out what's going on with them.

That's my have outfit of Mint btw, and her straight hair is looking fabulous.

OPENING CEREMONY Yay!

@Neung

Did you try this site? http://populagram.appspot.com/user/mint_chalida
I was able to save it like you would a normal picture, if you couldn't it might be the setting on you computer perhaps?

@blissful

Janie looks beautiful in that drama and p'Nok doesn't look bad either. It's just the concept of him loving her mother first and then the daughter is gross. lol

Agree about putting education first. It's always good to have some other career to fall back on when being a dara has lost its perks.

About Nadech not having many lakorns lined up…I secretly think he's waiting for yaya to free up her schedule. haha. If yaya ends up being the n'ek for his next lakorn, then my prediction is true. Besides, those two are totally dating he's the only one she allows to kiss her. muahah. Oops going off topic.

Here's some more screen caps.

The major players...

Top is standing on a stool next to chalida. LOL. Was her heels that high?

The crush…

The second couple…

Our happy couple….

The dork…

lmao his face is really..oy haha

And here's an old performance of mteam for those who haven't seen it; the quality is the best I've seen on YT. They're really adorable.

cr: kisskeepintouch

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. Top is standing on a stool. Geeze, is he that tiny/short?! Errrrrrrr...

Haha, I love the caps you captured! Especially the one that Top is giving Chalida that stare. Ooooy!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he is pretty short because when he's next to that girl Eye, he's not that much taller than her anyway. I was looking forward to his scenes with Chalida but if he's shorter than it's going to be a turn for me, sorry. He may look good but if small frame/height then it's a no no for me.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I like this Top guy

looking forward to his scenes with Mint C and his acting

somehow I think he may outshine Mark. There is something about his eyes lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I think Chalida heels are just really high. Alex isn't much taller than her and they were super cute but then again she wore flats around him most of the time lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Yeah. Chalida only wore heels onnce in her lakorn with Alex. Plus her role was a youg college student. So they were cute!

I think Top has mesmerizing eyes but that's all I see in him so far. He has bunny teeth. Lol, but his smile is a tax bit better than Kane for sure.

Can't say much or at about Top until this lakorn airs. But he looked different in all the various pics posted in the previous pages. o_O

Anyways if he outshines Mark, I would not be surprised anyway. But let's hope Mark delivers thus time around. I'm not worried about Chalida though, she's got that charm Nd shines in her own. ;)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Hope for better Mteam's chemistry

Chalida's new image in this lakorn got me interested plus this Top guys is attractive, he isn't handsome but narak

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like people with big smile like Ken P and Top. I think they are beautiful people.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
In terms of Top outshining Mark, I think it'll really depends on what character they'll be given. But if I have to choose, my money's on Mark. Cause he got the Chalida factor. haha. Besides, he's finally gotten a not-so-seious-but-flirty role. Bickering couples are always a win with fans.

Call me superficial, but I also like to see the guy taller than the girl. There's something so romantic about a guy looking down into the girl's eyes while she has to tilt her head up a bit. muahaha. That's why p'Nok made Mark stand on a stool in that individual shot of Mteam. He knows how to make fans heart goes aflutter.

@cupidcandy

Ooh, I liked Roy Mai (ATeam needs a last lakorn before Aff gets married.sniff)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In terms of Top outshining Mark, I think it'll really depends on what character they'll be given. But if I have to choose, my money's on Mark. Cause he got the Chalida factor. haha. Besides, he's finally gotten a not-so-seious-but-flirty role. Bickering couples are always a win with fans.
If Good Feeling had remained loyal to the novel, Din was supposed to be very flirty with Cha-aim too. I still facepalm at how K'Khing gave the instruction that Din views Cha-aim like a younger sister. Total incest man. The real Din was always head over heels on Cha-aim. He loveeed to make her blush. 

Gahhh. I don't wanna beat a dead horse, but Good Feeling totally butchered PLR. There's so so so many things they did wrong. In a short interview, K'Khing STRAIGHT UP lied when he said Din is not supposed to flirt with Cha-aim. I don't think he read the novel. Or checked in with the other 4HJHKK producers/directors. >< Total character assassination man.

Also. When we speak of "chemistry" and MTEAM in the same sentence, you also have to answer why they have so many fans when there were so many complaints about PLR. Besides their BTS interactions, many people loved MTEAM in WPM.

I can also say with confidence. MTEAM won't be outshined here. This is MTEAM's comeback lakorn we're talking about. They are finally together again and this time they're in good, capable hands. 

Mark these words and check back again 8-9 months from now. History will tell you I've always been right about these kinds of things. /major gloating. HAHA.

Though... S i g h ~~ 

Alluding to such things. It rarely fails me. Just like detecting the identity of a troll the instant it open its mouth, even when it thought it could get away by hiding behind a different username. 

Too predictable na. *SMH.

Too much, so much, very much naaa. *SMH *SMH *SMH Don da doy jedtana tae tum arai mai dai nok jak nee bai fong kon eun. EPIC FAIL mak maakkkk teung makkkkk teeeeee sooooood.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
If Good Feeling had remained loyal to the novel, Din was supposed to be very flirty with Cha-aim too. I still facepalm at how K'Khing gave the instruction that Din views Cha-aim like a younger sister. Total incest man. The real Din was always head over heels on Cha-aim. He loveeed to make her blush. 
Man, this just makes me saaaaaad for Mteam. There was so much more potential in PLR. Okay, I won't rant about in here...

I think Top CAN be attractive, and there's something about how he doesn't have a baby face that might give him an advantage over Mark in some ways, but I'm thinking from what we know of Mark's character in here, we won't be disappointed! Mint is simply gorgeous, I'm so excited to watch her again!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
When I see Top I can feel a Win sort of vibe. Like Win is one of the shorter pra'ek in ch 7 but he's pretty popular. But Top has a more manlier look than Win lol.

Is Mint in her first year of Uni?

@berries I found a way to save pics from webstgram on my iPad but thanks :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yea agree da new guy is cute also I found him having da mixture of Nadech and Ken P...maybe just my eyes lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know there are certain angles that Top doesn't look all that but I think I am going to like him. So far I have liked all of ch3 newbies.