[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Reverse psycology. He is very good at teasing us. See it got you all mad haha

yes Boy is the number 1 teaser and pranker. Only Margie is able to kick his ass haha

Margie and Chalida are kickass girls! I love them! Funny how they're conservative when it comes to romance/kiss scenes though.

And yes. That's what mean by Mark being a tease. I'm not surprised he uploaded a pic of himself with another gal that is not Chalida. But Like Chenz said. He's also an ASS. Jerk! Didn't expect anything different from him. Totally predictable na, Marky boy. He will never truly expose his true weakness on purpose! Muahahaha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha. Mark is a tease!

Hm, yes, that's why Bargie are perfect together. Plus, Mteam and Yadech, and that is my perfect batches! Loool. Hope they all meet again, but most likely never now since they're all thier own ways after series ended, but as long as the koo kwans stick with each other. Kind of sad how Chslida has to share Mark with Kimmy back and forth. Kim needs to find her own. Maybe it's Kane! Kteam. LOL.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I think Mark is just real careful of what he uploads on his IG. One wrong move and he's going to get jumped. He'll probably post a pic of him and chalida with like p'nok in the middle or something. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Mark is just real careful of what he uploads on his IG. One wrong move and he's going to get jumped. He'll probably post a pic of him and chalida with like p'nok in the middle or something. lol.
I wish I can access the smile icon on my iPod. I would probably clicked all the smilie icon!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Yeah that's true though Marky boy needs to watch his words and be careful with his actions, so keep safe and on the dl..'hahaha I don't mind he not post pic of Mteam bc someones will anyways p Nok protect Ning mint from mark lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Fun, I have an exam tomorrow! Not doing much better than you! Haha.

Vberrie. He wouldn't even dare do that. Smh. Lmao!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I love Boy, he is the king of tease. Imagine if boy was ever in the same drama as mteam, he would never let mark have a moment's peace.

The one where mark teased kim and toey with that fake bug/spider thingie? It doesn't look very real, I was wondering why the girls were so scared. Chalida should put salt in his coffee and offer it to him with a smile and a "p'Mak..." :wink: haha. he'd drink it for sure.
WIN.

I lolled at all your comments so far.

All Chalida would have to do is give him a sweet smile. Lmao!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hanks bliss but I'm not having an exam haha and even if I do I have night classes so I will have plenty of rime to study. I notice I'm more poductive if I am away from any kind of electronic that allows me to go on the web haha.

Thank goodness my phone doesn't have any Internet.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I've been waiting for over a year to bask in the mteam glory. haha. Thank goodness I just started school this week, yet you gals already have tests. I don't know how I could even crack open a book right now. Been refreshing every minute.