[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm not surprised at all ! ^ who asked ! HAHHA

AHHAAH i remember that ! They both were laughing at the Background when Mak was holding the cup !

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Aww sucks you guys are having exams :no: bt good luck !
Im jst starting the new school year tomorrow so I have plenty of time to spazz with no guilt :D

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Mark is an ass !
He is so bad at fanservice ! uploading a pic of him & Eye when he knws Mteamers are in Mteam spazzing mode, mood killer -.-

I notice he only press like on Chalida IG. But I wonder why he won't post any pictures.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida surely prmoting the t shirt it makes me want one took but want aspic of mteam included on it LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Fun. Beware of answering to weird questions na. Lmao!!!

This is my first time spamming so hard.

Honestly. Mark admitted himself that likes women who gives him a bit of a hard time. Just look at the Hom performance. He was totally turned on when Chalida pushed him aside. Hahaha.

I want them to reveal the character descriptions at least by this week. Synopsis please.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bliss i got your back ahhaha !!!
MiniLily does too !! <3

I can't wait till' you all are fully back @ the forum !!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I am but this year im on my iPod alot so can't do anything much except reply haha

Oh yeah I want to know the snyopais and roles naoooooo too

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fun. Beware of answering to weird questions na. Lmao!!!

Honestly. Mark admitted himself that likes women who gives him a bit of a hard time. Just look at the Hom performance. He was totally turned on when Chalida pushed him aside. Hahaha.

I want them to reveal the character descriptions at least by this week. Synopsis please.
and he likes it when the ladies work out and sweat forms. Kind of disgusting but there us something about a guy and a girl who works out and break a sweat that makes them so sexy lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I literally LOL MINT !!!!!!!!!!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
*weakkkk !!

OMFG so so so truee !!
I alwayss watch that part >< HAHAHHAHAHA
I love how he playfully shook his head
eeeekkkks ! I freaking love that performanceee

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol I am but this year im on my iPod alot so can't do anything much except reply haha

Oh yeah I want to know the snyopais and roles naoooooo too
Your not the only one haha. If I'm not on my iPod, I'm on the computer. And if not I am on a laptop. Or if not I use my big screen TV lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
and he likes it when the ladies work out and sweat forms. Kind of disgusting but there us something about a guy and a girl who works out and break a sweat that makes them so sexy lol
This is gonna sound so weird. But I'm sure MTEAM be sweating a lot together. There was a clip of them I shared at MTEAM forum with them practicing for TD action scenes. No doubt, MTEAM had to practice together for nm2 as well. I'm sure Dom knows something. 5555

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is gonna sound so weird. But I'm sure MTEAM be sweating a lot together. There was a clip of them I shared at MTEAM forum with them practicing for TD action scenes. No doubt, MTEAM had to practice together for nm2 as well. I'm sure Dom knows something. 5555
Haha Mak probably fainted a few time seeing how sexy Chalida is haha

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I literally LOL MINT !!!!!!!!!!! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: *weakkkk !!OMFG so so so truee !!I alwayss watch that part >< HAHAHHAHAHAI love how he playfully shook his headeeeekkkks ! I freaking love that performanceee
I had to rip the audio from YT. I love that song. I actually like their version more than Ice's. Probably imagine them on stage everytime I hear that song.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:lmao2:

Araiiiii. 55555 Krai yak pood ga ter?

@vberries

You know. Chalida is sneaky herself. When she comments on Mark's IG, it's usually only in response to other people. And if it's towards Mark, it's usually only through smilees. Like that baby, boy, bearded man imagery of 3NNT. Only a few of you may know what I'm talking about. 5555

@Fun
You know she got curves. LOL.