[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:smirk: I feel so smug. I knew Chalida's pic would include a third person. This time P'Nok again. Lol.

Credit Chalida's IG.

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot2: :woot: :drools: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
actually this is what i want to be doing right now :weee: :weee: :weee: *GRRRRRRRIIIEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!
OMG! OMG!
Mteam! Mteam Mteam!
so bloody cute! gggggggggrrrrrrriiiiiieeeeeddddddddd.

"Chun Fin marrrkkk!!!!!!!! Mteam Na ruk dai eak! love, love markkkkk!" thanks so much MINT, ruk na!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

first of all...awwww Mark got shot! wonder if he was protecting Chalida ...eheheheh.
She looks gorgeous so pretty! He looks great too.
appleberry is now officially my fav behind/makeup person...ehehhehheeh....she always posts the best pics of Mteam!
really love the one where he staring at her so closely... :heart: :heart: x1000000

the one with be Oui, (the director) and the phone hanging on his hand. if i remember correctly that's Chalida's phone. it's cute! i like it, i want one like that...the case.

i love the silly, child/boy side of Mark the most. =)

Chalida always seems to have someone else in the pic.

after theses photo's December is waaaaaaayyyyyyyy tooooo lonnngggggggggg of a wait!

oh i swear on one of the balloons, it says I LOVE YOU!...but i can't read the top half of the balloon....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo, I see that "I love you" too. 

And ruk chen gun ja. Joop joop. 

I'm so proud of Mark. He uploaded three pics of him with Chalida today. Lmao!!

I think this is mteam. Not SaengGla and Praepailin.

Credit to Mark and mm_pantip.

M&M mamas are teasing again. I know they have more pics. They suggest that there will be more of there are many "likes" and screams. Hahaha.

I was reading mteam's lil chat. SaengGla was shot but I think Chalida was really hurt by a gun. Mark apologized to her. He referred to himself as "P" and called her "Nong." It's so cute b/c she responded and referred to herself as "Nong" too. Reminds me of Rak Pathiharn when Pas wanted Namon to call him "P." Also in khing gaw rah kah gaw raeng when pra aek's mom wanted pra aek and nang aek to use "P" and "Nong" to refer to one another. Hehe. Sorry. Musing. 

I feel like mteam's interactions with one another has grown more tender. Mark be reading pet pra uma too much. A few days ago, an article revealed he cried for Darin. Yesterday, he uploaded a passage about Darin too. Haha. So obsessed ah. He's uploaded so many quotes about Darin. Lol. Now I still wonder why Dom would call Chalida - Darin. Whoooo.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I bet you there will be a kiss/peck on the cheek scene. Whoooo.

Mark's tilted head again. LOL.

We have love stares, shoulder to shoulder, isopraxism, poses, and head leaning. Lmao! Gotta love mteam.

Oh and hand brushing too. Lol!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:woot2: December is going to be too long...Those are awesome pix, they were very close each other!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't care if we're not spoiled with videos anymore. Pictures reveal more! It's worth a thousand words!!! :D lol
Thanks for sharing na! My goodness. So MANY GOOD pictures came out in within a day! That's so crazy. ahhaha
Mteam is so darn cute! It's definitely not Gla and Prapalin, but yes M&M!!! <3

I can't wait to see this lakorn already. My Mark is going to save his Nong! I love their interactions and convos. SO MUCH. Kyaaaa!!!
I LOVE HIS STARESSSS!!!!

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
That's cute Mint!

Smilez, I'm waiting patiently for your next MV na. Ko wan wan narak narak na. Ro yoooo naaa! ...

First pic:

Mark: We pinky promised. After Tawan Deard, Chalida, be my nang aek na na.

Second pic: 

Our prayers were answered. After NM2, we will get married.

I read some fan caps before and so these are fuzzy imitations from memory. Lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This still doesn't look like Gla + Prae to me. M&M look like they're on a date or something. Enjoying the sights, llooking over the city from above and all you know. Lmao. But Why? Lmao! Anyways. I'm not complaining. It's just curious. Lmao.

Credit as tagged.

roselovesice

You know...when they say "BEHIND THE SCENE," they're not talking about the lakorn pra'ek and nang'ek no more. It's ALL about the person that's portraying the character. LOL It's where EVERYTHING goes DOWN. :p

Anyways, I totally love their closeness. I'm like jumping in the inside with TEARS OF JOY. ahhaha (;

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HAHAHA. Pood took jai. Yes ja. I know EXACTLY what you mean. Since 2010, we old mteamer have always emphasized mteam and their behind the scenes moment. But there is a small but vocal minority out there who won't accept this truth. Lmao!

Honest people. We all know mteam is REAL. Puahhaa. I can even go back to all the polls. 90% of the netizens were sure Mark was definitely jealous when Chalida and Pope shot their love scenes. Hahaha.

roselovesice

Forreals. Man! People are missing out on the good stuff. Ehh...but it's okay. MORE FOR US! :D lol
I love how they post everything, somewhat, on instagram because that's where ALL the lovers and antis are. They get to see the REAL stuff. Stuff they love and stuff they "hate." ahhaaa

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Gah so much to catch up on !!!! And my shift starts now blahhhb. Well be back to spaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Forreals. Man! People are missing out on the good stuff. Ehh...but it's okay. MORE FOR US! :D lol
I love how they post everything, somewhat, on instagram because that's where ALL the lovers and antis are. They get to see the REAL stuff. Stuff they love and stuff they "hate." ahhaaa
Hahaha. Exactly my thoughts.

When it comes down to the reaaallll goooood stuff...sometimes people just don' know. Lol. So there's sort of an element of exclusivity. (;

Catch you later, Smilez. I needa resume my essay too. M&M distracted me. Lol. *guilty*

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This is a first. Lmao. He's staring so close he looks crossed-eyed.
Credit this one to applebehappy.

My man Mark is bleeding!!!!!!!!! I'm sad now. :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

---------------------------
But on the side note Mark/Mint C are so Na'ruk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He's too cute!!!!!

------
Aww.. this is also cute!!

c: ดารา Tweet ค่ะ

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
This is a first. Lmao. He's staring so close he looks crossed-eyed.
Credit this one to applebehappy.

So many pics! I'm so late, lol. Anyway, when i saw this pic, my mouth just drop open. Mark's stare is soooo reeaall!!!! Look like he's in love!!!! :dance3: :woot2: :woot: Woohooo!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark must be self-conscious around Chalida. Lol
You know. I think Mark has become one of my fav ppl in the biz. I'm not saying that as a fan. But he's a really interesting, complex fella. I think I'm saying that as a psychologist. Lmaooooo. J/K.

same here. I like him only when he is with chalida tho lmao I was originally a nadech fan when their debut lakorn aired back in 2008-9 lol can't seem to register the year. horrible lakorn but yes good looking man can keep me hook for a while that is haha. but completely gave up on that lakorn. but 4hjkk came along. surprising while everyone was head over heel over yadech I was fancing mteam. later found out I only like mark when he is with chalida lmao that makes me a loyal mint fan but adore m&m.

roselovesice

Oh! Fun4fun, are you talking about Ngao Ruk Luang Jai? :D
I've been a fan of Mark's since that lakorn. I know. Shame on me but I did root for Mark and Mint N. back then. Gosh. I hate myself for that now. LOL I'm down for Mint Chalida and Mark now since yeah PLR. lol Anyways, Nadech...I hated his character in NRLJ so much, which was pretty lame of me. haha I like him more now of course but i'm not as big on him compared to Mark. Yeah only when his lakorn airs then yeah i start to fall in love with him because of his character but then after that, i'm just like YEAH. hahaha lol

Anyways, Yeah! Mark and Mint C., they're totally IN LOVE. <3 hahaha