[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not everyone like to see others happy. So, why care about those who troubles you happy, right?

I remember heard in some where was a rumor, they said mark hates chalida. hahahahaha

they said not enough too much? but everytime in the end, what they said is right? If I remember correctly, every time, results are contrary to rumors they manufacture.So.... If this is the law, I do not mind they say more contrary to the rumors, then we can get more. :D
i got one friend over @spicy she's defending for mteam too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
M&M are beaming at eachother lol ahhhhh sweetness overload. Nong is full of smiles. Just look at her ! WoooowZzzaahh

Last time they were on that stage together, they barely looked at each other ' what a big difference ! Screaaaams lol

Cr: as tagged

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
M&M are beaming at eachother lol ahhhhh sweetness overload. Nong is full of smiles. Just look at her ! WoooowZzzaahh

Last time they were on that stage together, they barely looked at each other ' what a big difference ! Screaaaams lol

it's called, LOVE LOVE LOVE hahahaha aww... I just love her smile <3

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

wooooow~~~~ mark just show his heart to her ? 55555555 yes, full of smiles, full of Sweet, full of electricity, full of love........Screammmmmmmmmmm.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think if Mark really said what is claimed at 'Spicy Forum,' Thai M&M fans would have had discussions about it already. But I did not encounter anything. Nada. No legit news article or news clip either. I think before relaying rumors, people should at least offer legit sources na.

But yes, we discussed this back on page 339.

not everyone like to see others happy. So, why care about those who troubles you happy, right?

I remember heard in some where was a rumor, they said mark hates chalida. hahahahaha

they said not enough too much? but everytime in the end, what they said is right? If I remember correctly, every time, results are contrary to rumors they manufacture.So.... If this is the law, I do not mind they say more contrary to the rumors, then we can get more. :D
Oh, I just like your humor na. LOL. Yes, please fabricate more rumors since the final truth tends to turn out the contrary. It's rather satisfying to slam them with the truth over and over again and over again. It's just entertaining how they NEVER give up. Hua kaeng makkk. :smack:

Like you said before as well: "This is the entertainment biz. No news is the worse news."

The more they want to gossip about mteam means they know people are interested in mteam. So they need to attract audiences. People in general love juicy gossips irregardless of the validity of its truth.

I think this is very appropriate for anyone who has doubts:

"If you did not see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, don&rsquo;t invent it with your small mind & share it with your big mouth."

I wasn't a big Mteam fan before, but this lakorn is something I'll be looking forward to. All the pictures of Mart and Mint are freakin' adorable and hawt :wub: :spicy: :faint:, and I have a feeling I'll be loving them pretty soon, if I feel the chemistry between them. :D Absence can make the heart grows fonder, and in my case, looks like I'm ready to join the Mteam shippers. xD Even though Neua Mek 2 is an action lakorn, both Mart and Mint are sexy in action, from what I've seen. :drool: To be honest, I used to think they didn't really match, but now, that no longer matters. They just have that spark in their pictures, and I love seeing pictures of them. :cloud9: Waiting patiently for NM 2 to air. :)
WELCOME TO NM2 THREAD~~~~~~~~ :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE! As MTEAMERS you shouldn't be so swayed by these comments are rumors. If you do get swayed by rumors then I'd say you weren't an MTEAMER to begin with. We endure a lot just like M&M have to endure these vicious rumors.

M&M susu! No one can bring you down unless you allow it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE! As MTEAMERS you shouldn't be so swayed by these comments are rumors. If you do get swayed by rumors then I'd say you weren't an MTEAMER to begin with. We endure a lot just like M&M have to endure these vicious rumors.

M&M susu! No one can bring you down unless you allow it.
hello p'nueng miss u ka welcome back

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I think if Mark really said what is claimed at 'Spicy Forum,' Thai M&M fans would have had discussions about it already. But I did not encounter anything. Nada. No legit news article or news clip either. I think before relaying rumors, people should at least offer legit sources na.

But yes, we discussed this back on page 339.

Oh, I just like your humor na. LOL. Yes, please fabricate more rumors since the final truth tends to turn out the contrary. It's rather satisfying to slam them with the truth over and over again and over again. It's just entertaining how they NEVER give up. Hua kaeng makkk. :smack:

Like you said before as well: "This is the entertainment biz. No news is the worse news."

I think this is very appropriate for anyone who has doubts:

"If you did not see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, don&rsquo;t invent it with your small mind & share it with your big mouth."

WELCOME TO NM2 THREAD~~~~~~~~ :)
I really want to like your comment, but I can't because I have reached up my quota today. I agree with everything you said, especially the quote you recommend to the doubters :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Nong Alice, I've been around lurking more than posting. When I don't have anything nice to say I refrain from posting hahaha.

Lately tho M&M are too sweet I have to get in on the spazzing!! I can't stop smiling at the eye stares its just indescribable. You'd have to be blind not to see it, or just outwardly a hateful person to someone you don't even know.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
this pic, just let me remembered many mteam moments. mark's hand never can't leave chalida's waist ...5555

but who said mark hate chalida? somewhere ? ohhh, mark you are too strange, you so considerate ,so gentle to the girl who someone said you hate, you so protection her just because you're afraid of if her escape,or was hurt by someothers, so you will can not hate her? 55555 if like this, I don't care you continue to hate her, or let someone continue to spread rumors say you hate chalida 555555555 :yes:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
this pic, just let me remembered many mteam moments. mark's hand never can't leave chalida's waist ...5555

but who said mark hate chalida? somewhere ? ohhh, mark you are too strange, you so considerate ,so gentle to the girl who someone said you hate, you so protection her just because you're afraid of if her escape,or was hurt by someothers, so you will can not hate her? 55555 if like this, I don't care you continue to hate her, or let someone continue to spread rumors say you hate chalida 555555555 :yes:
hahahahah your humor just made me laugh hahahaha 2 years, still the same hahah this boy just can't keep his hand to himself when he's next to Chalida haha Prin hates Chalida hahahah