[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is so darn cute! SaengGla and Praepalin. <3

Credit: Mark Prin & Mint Chalida [M&M family] FB
LOL it doesn't resemble Mark or Mint. Usually when artwork like this appear, there is some kind of resembles. But this is still uber cute haha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, I agree that it doesn't resemble them but it's supposed to be them so use your imagination. I can't wait!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. I actually like that in da cartoon pic, it seemed as if p'mark is leaning his heads towards her which he tends t do in reality and p'mint kinda lingering there. What is dif is that p'mint cartoon seems to be stiff. But in reality she is more open w him. Butvi totes love the cartoon!! Its sooo cute!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
พาผู้ชายเข้าบ้าน

Chalida and her Chinese Uncle.

You always give our particular point of view, mint! or I can say you clear me feel.
I like you mention this,I know you meaning...
I think maybe pope share his experience in TD to others guys or they of know "chalida being sociable", so maybe these boys did not want to cause trouble.You know, her man was once a judo champion.5555

It sounds like the son-in-law to occupy the heart of the mother-in-law 555555
u know me!!! everythings!!!

Tee Hee ~~~

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
creedits to mint facebook
sorry if already posted

ใครที่เคยแจ้งรายชื่อกับทางเรามา ไม่ว่าจะเป็น อีเมล์ chalidaclub@hotmmail, chalidaclub.net, inbox ที่นี่ และบอกในแฟนเพจตรงนี้ เพจนี้ ไปได้หมดนะคะ ทางเราเช็คหมด อีเมล์เราตอบกลับ แจ้งรายละเอียดไปให้นะคะ ส่วน เว็ปชาลิดาเน็ต ทางเราไปแจ้งรายละเอียดให้แล้ว ส่วนที่นี่และอินบ๊อก เราโพสบอกแล้วนะ สิทได้หมดทุกคน เราเปิดดูหมด คนที่บอกชื่อไปได้หมด เราส่งรายชื่อไปให้ทางน้องมิ้น ทุกรายชื่อที่พวกคุณได้บอกมา แต่รายชื่อทางเราอัพรายชื่อในเวป หลักน้องคะ :) อย่าคิดว่าส่งทางนี้ทางนั้นไม่ได้สิทนะคะ ได้หมดคะ แล้วคุณมาถามเราเอาตี 3 เราจะเปิดดูทันไหมน่ออออออ หวังว่าคุณคงอยู่ที่งานแล้วนะคะ #admin
Anyone who has ever let us come in contact, whether it is email chalidaclub @ hotmmail, chalidaclub.net, inbox here and tell the fan page chotrong. This page has all the katakana, we checked all our email response details to any part of the katakana da Internet. We go to details. This section and the radio button photbok we all people an online. We see all the people that say it all. We send the list to the younger, min Every list that you have come, but we have a list of names in the main site I don't think?): this is the way it did?!?, you have all the thana also asked us to remove the 3 a.m. we'll open up the น่ออ on silk hope you remain unbeatable at # admin? (Translated by Bing)

มาแจ้งรายละเอียด คนที่ได้ลงชื่อไปชม น้องมิ้นอัด รายการวิก3ยามบ่าย เหนือเมฆ2 นะคะ

วันอังคารที่ 4 ธันวาคม 2555 หรือ พรุ่งนี้

นัดเวลา 08:30 ณ มูนสตาร์สตูดิโอ เหม่งจ๋าย สตูดิโอ 2 (เข้าไปประตูเลี้ยวขวา ประตูสีเขียว)

ทางเราขอความร่วมมือ การแต่งกายให้เรียบร้อย เพราะออกสาธารณะ :)

สถานที่ มูนสตาร์สตูดิโอ ย่านเหม่งจ๋าย ซอย ลาดพร้าว 80 ตามแผนที่ ที่แนปไว้ให้เลยนะคะ
It says details People who sign up to watch. His list of afternoon and 3 letters min compression above the clouds 2!?

Tuesday December 4, 2012, or tomorrow.

Appearances at 8: 30 at Moon Star Studio Wen hui mong idolize Studio 2 (door to door, turn right, green)

We ask for cooperation to dress, because she has been out in public:)

The Moon Star Studio Yan Wen hui SOI ladprao idolize mong 80 according to the naep, the plan!?!
(Translated by Bing)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
All I can say about dat pic above me right now. :) *screams* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Narak gurn pai wah! Narak ver narak mak narak narak narak!!!! Ok before they can interrupt me w my studies, I'm going to off mteam in my mind for until I am done with my studies. *screams one more time* I'm good now :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
SCREAMMMMM!!!

Here's another pic of our lovely couple.. Look at the smile :)
hehehe* awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :) This picture made me smile/flustered with warmth and love! hehe It feels like winter and love season. haha :) Both have really happy faces! :dance1: She even grabs him back when he holds her pretty tightly!! Don't let go don't let go...lol..Too adorable, cute and lovely!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I want to see the show now!!! I'm excited!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
How am I going to start my hw after seeing these pics. My eyes are too chinky from cheezing too much ahhhhhh ! Look how shy they look holding hands ! Love is def in the air. Look at Maks smile just look at it heheheheh Nong is blushing kekekekekek thanks lily love <3

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
How am I going to start my hw after seeing these pics. My eyes are too chinky from cheezing too much ahhhhhh ! Look how shy they look holding hands ! Love is def in the air. Look at Maks smile just look at it heheheheh Nong is blushing kekekekekek thanks lily love <3
Lol.. It's hard for me to continue my work too. I'm on standby with Instagram.. :p