[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
im lovin them so far. and i do agree wit u guys, Mint's speech<<< just luv it!Mark is cute like always :drools: . when i watched this i fan girled when i first saw their faces LOL. I MISSED THEM SOOOO much :wub: :blush: !

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
A quick question i wanna know it there anyone subbing this...watch a little bit and Mint is doing grein epi 1...Mteam is doing great! Also my Eye return LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ahhh! I'm so thrilled, just began watching it now and i'm screaming my head off watching my Mark. Eye is just so beautiful in here and Mint also. I haven't seen part one but watching this makes me want oto see it. Can't wait for tomorrows episode!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Praepailin look like she's always about to cry. I didn't think I would like her character so much but there is actually quite something endearing about her. She's supposed to be a mature character but I feel like there is still a childlike innocence to her. (Or is this just Chalida's natural essence?) She still has some vulnerability especially when it comes to her mother. Perhaps that is why some people compared the romance to the movie: A Moment of Romance. The nang aek in this movie lived a shelterred life. In a way, I sort of expected this from Praepailin, but for some reason I expected less of it. If that makes sense. 555 I guess that is why Sangkla will say she is still like a child in the next episode.

....Praepailin may just have more depth and complexity than any of Chalida's other characters....

As for Sangkla. I just feel like he has so much Mark in it. Parin plays this character the most natural than any of his previous roles. 5555 I am falling for him.
Yes, I also feel Praepailin always looks like she's about to cry. Although she has a strong personality, but I also feel she also have some soft and sentimental side in her as well. Praepailin seems to have a lot of things in her mind, according to her family life and depth. Compared to all of the previous characters that Chalida played, this is the most serious character she got. But I like it be cause we get to see a new side of Chalida as well :)

I also agree that Sangkla's characters really portrays as the real Mark, we know hahah I'm loving his character in this hehe^^ Mark really play so natural than his previous characters ;)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes i am loving mints character mak mak. The clothing really matches her. She got a ass when she was wearing the blue jeans hehehe. Marks character i think it is perfect for him. Kiddish in a way which makes him adorable. Such a gretty brat doesnt want to go to the docter heheh

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I haven't finished the first episode but I freaking love Dr. Prae she's so amazing. Chalida plays her perfectly. looooooove her :)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Finally finished episode 1 raw with no subs and i love it!! I can't wait for ep 2 with more mteam time. I think Chalida's acting has definitely improved.! and yes, i feel like Mark is playing himself in NM2. LOL.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Yes i am loving mints character mak mak. The clothing really matches her. She got a ass when she was wearing the blue jeans hehehe. Marks character i think it is perfect for him. Kiddish in a way which makes him adorable. Such a gretty brat doesnt want to go to the docter heheh
OMG! u would! lmfao 5555, but forealz tho she does! i think she looks prettier in here than in her other lakorns.shes just so gorgeous!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like how everyone is not completely in dresses and suits... it gives it that realistic feel haha

simplysweet

Simplysweet
@Blisfulxoxo-it's also the first role I've seen Chalida so serious.. I like it and I think she fits these mature and serious roles..but this is only ep 1 so I'll have to wait and see the rest of the lakorn.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i just thought if mark gets shot in the next ep, he would obviously have to go to the hospital, which my prediction tells me that hopefully mint goes and visits him in the hospital!!!! :woot:
i don't if that's true though.
and that scene where mark is behind the glass door and mint has her back facing him reminds me all too much of the scene in TD when it was night time and mark went to go see yaya but they were separated by the door. foreshadowing, i see