[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
555 ! Mint you're getting me super excited ! Eeeekkkssss ! It'll most likely happen after Prae seeing SaengKla with Namsai !? That means Prae is starting to form some feelings for Kla :) ouioiiiiiii...episode airs on Friday chai mai ka!? Just making sure ;p

Ahhhh Hippo, that clip was totes spazz worthy..he keeped peeping at her making sure she was still there(P'Mak does this often for security...seems to be a habit of his that became natural lol) He loves to be next to his Nong. I adore these to the max. They know how to make me fall in love with them all over again :) There small interactions are REAL ! I love Nongs smiles towards P'mak. Very sweet and gentle *blushes.

And Nueng that quote does really apply to M&M. Ima use it hehrhe :D

One more final Whoohooo. Girls girls ! I will be getting my laptop very very soon since finals are over I will be able to focus more on making videos. My comeback video will be my 200th video. I am so happy :) Not only that I wanna thank you girls whose been here all along since the beginning of MTEAM <3 You girls know who you are ! *Tears of happines ! Rak my MTEAM girls na :) and I mean it :))

I am in love with p'maks version :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the english subs for NM2. I have to say I'm quite in love with Praepailin, her no-nonsense attitude, her professional way of "handling" Sangkla (ep. 2 how she uses the binder to push him). She is not easy to intimidate, and I love her independence. That's so refreshing in a n'ek. Mint appears so mature in here, she's playing Prae well.
Sangkla, what can I say, he's so pro when it comes to his job but everything else is just...dorky lol
Argh, I'm always frustrated by the slip-and-falls. I understand viewers might like the silent "their souls are talking through their eyes" moments, but who's floor is that slippery? lol At least fall on the sofa. sigh. I will await the bed scene. All in all, the pranang are charming individually and together.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Thanks Hippo for that clip! Did u guys see Mark grab Mint waist to come closer to him before he went down to sit next to Alex.. I wish it was longer..
wow. you have good eyes, I, honestly, didn't even catch that hahah I must go back and watch it again lol hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Great News, I hope it's true. Mark will have another lakorn. Check out the link below
http://sugar-daily.com/entertainment-titbits-gossip/
With p'Nok Chatchai again? I knew it! P'Nok seriously love and adore MTeam as ones of his children. Chalida is currently having KCR with him, now Mark is going to have another lakorn with him, this year :) which means, it will be this year, as in 2013 then hahah hopefully, it's true. I really appreciate P'Nok for adoring and honoring these two a lot, and I can totally see that since he offer M&M a lot in most of his lakorns :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh yes, and that clip, I can see they're trying to not make everything so obviously, in public, and also because it's crowded hahaha But they still kept their eyes, looking out for each other, especially Mark :) Their interactions always comes out natural and real, when they're next to or with each other, even though looking at the clips, their interactions are not as obvious and not much as in pictures, but you can still feel, they look out for each other, although it's just small interactions hahah i really love and adore their sincerity for one another, it's just so precious hahah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Could it be "Prissana" ?

I want to see Mteam together again but for a different production, possibly.

I love No Problem and Lakorn Thai production, sometimes Maker Groups here and there. :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh my god i hope its mint for marks upcoming lakorn
You know, I rather wait another year for MTeam hahaha It's not that I don't want them to have another lakorn together, but it's because they've filmed NM2 since the early year of 2012, but the lakorn just aired on late 2012 up to early 2013, so that means we see them two years through, 2012 and 2013, so if they have another lakorn in 2013, it can be call a back to back, to other viewers. So I think it's better to wait till 2014, for them to come back and play with each other. You know, it's always worth a wait for them anyways. I also want Mark to have a chance to play with other actresses as well, it's a better chance for him to have more experience with his career, doesn't involve anything about his personal life because we know who his real girl is, anyways hahaha but yeah, for his career, it's better for him to have a challenge with other actresses as well.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if anyone mentions this, NM2 will be in tv3 star chat on 12/26/12.

umm.. Does that mean Mark will be in another action lakorn? haha.. I'm assuming it';s going to be another action. We will see.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If a lot of the other pra'nangs get back to back lakorns, Mteam should be allow to have back to back lakorns. If they're not complaining about the other pairs always pairing up then there shouldn't be any when it comes to Mteam. I know there are a lot of anti-mteam's out there but why give up our happiness, our love to see more of Mteam onscreen and offscreen, just because of them? We're not being selfish but rather knowing how to satisfy ourselves as well. :) lol
Regardless, I can't wait to see more of Mteam this year, next, year, and forever. <3
I would just love to see both Mteam in a Romance/Comedy/Drama/ & etc. if Nok Chatchai pairs them both up again.
P'Nok ja, please no action lakorn for these two this time. Please let them have the whole screen time to themselves! Heheh ;) Save action for next time..again. :D lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I hope hope tgey be together again hehehe. When it comes to chatchai the first couplebthat will pop in his brian is mteam. hehehe. Y not be togther just like Mk ritethey had 2 lakorn in year PCKK n 3NNT. Catchai up coming lakorn r khun chai rannapee n marks new lakorn hwhehe. Hope its mteam. But i kinda dont want them cause if its chaichai theres gonna be action but they both suit it good but i will them.in like maker Y or maker Group lolz more love less action hehehe