[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Did anyone watch this yet? hahah At first, I thought Mark was carrying a bag for Chalida. People were questioning where's Chalida's bag, was Mark carrying it for her. But then I went back to watch the end of the Star Chat clip, it turned out that Mark's carrying his own bag hahaha You know, I kind of feel bad for Eye who's just standing there, although Mark is in between both of the girls, but he's all facing Chalida and talking with her, it kind of made Eye felt left out hahah

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5CQ1BIFsYM[/media]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Poor Eye. I would feel so awkward. lol Anyways, Todays episode was cute...especially my M&M when they're together.
Komsorn is starting to bug me in a way but i've been forwarding his parts...along with Namsai. lol Too bad they couldn't kill off Winyoo at the art museum. Darn that one annoying guy. Sigh. Along with Jak.
I seriously HATE Rawee. She's so annoying. Grrr. Her character just need to die already.
I was so heartbroken seeing how my Kram died.
Okay. So when they were watching the tape in the conference room, there was only one gun shot after Kram shot the camera but then when Jak thought back to how he killed Kram, there was two gun shot. The first one was a random one and the second one was where he shot Kram. Hmm. Bet they didn't think about that. lol
Anyways, the jealousy...ahh. I don't like it one bit. Hehehe. Darn Namsai for coming at the end. Praepailin would of chose Sangkla to take her home instead. Sigh. Saming, yes. He's the only one who lightens up the mood and etc. He's so smart and funny. One of the best character in the lakorn. I love how he would always tease Prae and Kla. lol
I'm quite sad that this lakorn is gonna end soon. :( But it's okay. I know I will get to see my M&M soon onscreen and offscreen. I will continue to have faith and hope. Hehe

As for the starchat clip, WOW. Mint knows how to handle her man. Mark, I swear he has ADHD or ADD....something like that. They boy can't stay still. Hahahha! Poor Eye though. She was quite lonely. I love how they knew what's up that we may "not" know. lol Too bad Top couldn't be there. Sigh. I loved the Starchat though. One of the BEST clip OFFSCREEN and definitely spazzworthy.  lol

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
mmgjp314 said:
you know what, after watching this part, I have a feeling Napa somehow, is not dead.
yep I read summary that Napa didn't die. but  don't know how she can  survive .  :scratchhead2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah. I knew Napa was not dead since there were some scenes that we haven't seen yet and Napa was there. I think it was a scam, her death, just so that the bad people would think she's dead. I think the way she died was too easy as well. I think a lot of the deaths in this part was too easy. Like Kram risked his life, and everyone, in part 1 yet they didn't die but they died quite easily in here. Hmm. Yeah, I know that Kram was being possessed but still. Blahhh. lol 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Oh yeah. I knew Napa was not dead since there were some scenes that we haven't seen yet and Napa was there. I think it was a scam, her death, just so that the bad people would think she's dead. I think the way she died was too easy as well. I think a lot of the deaths in this part was too easy. Like Kram risked his life, and everyone, in part 1 yet they didn't die but they died quite easily in here. Hmm. Yeah, I know that Kram was being possessed but still. Blahhh. lol 

Yup, especially that "Satta" mysterious person. And also, I think you guys also saw the person in the black suit, one time was during the part where "that person" went in the hospital to visit Meka, who's in coma, then Komsorn saw the shadow at Meka's bed. And just looking at the way that person walking is like a female. Then there's a part where that person saw the lady from Jak's side, trying to place the bomb under Praepailin's car, that person went to put the alarm or stop the bomb. Then the person called Sangkla, named "Satta" is a guy's voice, right? But the person in the black suit, the way they walk is like a female. I have a feeling it could be either, Napa, or Wayu and/or Fah, who came back from the states, to come and help them. Wow. So many mysterious things going on in this lakorn hahah interesting. Anyways, and of course, I love every scenes of Sangkla and Praepailin hahah also the scene of Komsorn and Sangkla are fighting for Doctor Praepailin hahaha I love Saming, he's funny and a mood maker hahah I seriously have to say, I hate Eye's character as Namsai. She's annoying. I'm also getting annoyed with Komsorn as well hahah but he's cute... 

Reactions: jo1

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Poor Eye. I would feel so awkward. lol Anyways, Todays episode was cute...especially my M&M when they're together.
Komsorn is starting to bug me in a way but i've been forwarding his parts...along with Namsai. lol Too bad they couldn't kill off Winyoo at the art museum. Darn that one annoying guy. Sigh. Along with Jak.
I seriously HATE Rawee. She's so annoying. Grrr. Her character just need to die already.
I was so heartbroken seeing how my Kram died.
Okay. So when they were watching the tape in the conference room, there was only one gun shot after Kram shot the camera but then when Jak thought back to how he killed Kram, there was two gun shot. The first one was a random one and the second one was where he shot Kram. Hmm. Bet they didn't think about that. lol
Anyways, the jealousy...ahh. I don't like it one bit. Hehehe. Darn Namsai for coming at the end. Praepailin would of chose Sangkla to take her home instead. Sigh. Saming, yes. He's the only one who lightens up the mood and etc. He's so smart and funny. One of the best character in the lakorn. I love how he would always tease Prae and Kla. lol
I'm quite sad that this lakorn is gonna end soon. :( But it's okay. I know I will get to see my M&M soon onscreen and offscreen. I will continue to have faith and hope. Hehe

As for the starchat clip, WOW. Mint knows how to handle her man. Mark, I swear he has ADHD or ADD....something like that. They boy can't stay still. Hahahha! Poor Eye though. She was quite lonely. I love how they knew what's up that we may "not" know. lol Too bad Top couldn't be there. Sigh. I loved the Starchat though. One of the BEST clip OFFSCREEN and definitely spazzworthy.  lol

Anyways, what does ADHD or ADD stand for? And what is it? Sorry, I don't know what it means hahaha

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD) adhd is pretty much the same....it when ppl can't stay still, fidgeting, mind always wondering...along that line...

i don't think she died either, like every1 said there other scene she's no in and she seem like a main character when they show the pix...eye character is kinda annoying forcing p'k  to her side....i hate when ppl r way to aggressive persuding the person they like, if you know they not interested back off...like in ken/janie lakorn...the guy died of heartace -.-

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD) adhd is pretty much the same....it when ppl can't stay still, fidgeting, mind always wondering...along that line...

i don't think she died either, like every1 said there other scene she's no in and she seem like a main character when they show the pix...eye character is kinda annoying forcing p'k  to her side....i hate when ppl r way to aggressive persuding the person they like, if you know they not interested back off...like in ken/janie lakorn...the guy died of heartace -.-

oh, I see. Thanks. I guess, he probably do have that problem hahaha But good thing, Chalida knows how to handle her man haha He tend to get content whenever she touch him or handle his fidgeting. It's called, "Understanding Ability", which I don't think other girls have that ability to understand him as much as Chalida, not even Vill lol hahahah :) I don't even think Vill is his type, in terms of personality, characteristics, and aspects. I also don't think Mark is the type of guy Vill would choose either. But yeah, sorry went off topic hahah

True. If you know that person is not interested in you, then you should quit bothering him/her. Komsorn and Namsai are the same. Komsorn is Praepailin's ex-boyfriend, but keep on wanting to get back with her when she's already lost interest in him. Namsai is Sangkla's best friend, who has been in a crush with him since school age, but she knows he doesn't like her more than friend, she still tend to force herself for him to like her when she knows love can't handle a person's heart. I hate these kind of characters. But since every lakorn have to have these kind of characters to make it interesting, so can't say anything much haha I still wonder how Komsorn and Namsai will fall for each other when they are like this. sigh*

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol it annoys me watching mark move so freaking much at starchat but theres no way he's add. lol thats more common in children...maybe he's just trying not to drive attention from people or maybe its his nong he couldnt sit still lol...the dude is weird sometimes lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Adult have adhd as well....

they aren't as bad as that character I was talking about....Janie character clearly said she isn't interested and have some1 she loves...he still goes crazy for her and in a sense "force" her to try to love him....having all these "demand" on her...it's like who the hell do you think you are? Demand your needs and wants on me? - not some1 I love so therefore you don't have that right....I was so happy his character DIED!!! that beyond crazy obsess

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
Adult have adhd as well....

they aren't as bad as that character I was talking about....Janie character clearly said she isn't interested and have some1 she loves...he still goes crazy for her and in a sense "force" her to try to love him....having all these "demand" on her...it's like who the hell do you think you are? Demand your needs and wants on me? - not some1 I love so therefore you don't have that right....I was so happy his character DIED!!! that beyond crazy obsess

oh, this makes sense hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Looks like lately, MTeam seems to take turns promoting one selves, each other, and the lakorn hahaha Now it's Chalida's turn to promote hahaha I just went on Instagram. And saw her posted up the scene where Sangkla took her out to eat and walk her to see the views. Mark commented on her IG, "I'm watching, I'm watching" hahaha And as usual, they are veryyyyy excited about their fans and viewers' comments and their lakorn hahaha Mark's obvious reactions are completely different from when PCKK aired hahaha And FINALLY p'Miang commented on her IG too hahaha

It looks like Mark's New Year trip is in Korea right now. So he went with Gubgib, his managers, and I don't know who is Due Arissa, maybe their friend. Last time, Chalida went, now Mark goes hahaha I wonder what gift/s he will buy for Chalida, this time hahah

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I don't think Napa is dead. When they were in the museum and dark shadow grabbed the painting and got electricuted, im almost sure that the person talking was Napa's face.(Well..half her face..lol)..

After watching episode 7, idk but im starting to kind of like Komsorn. He's so in love with Prae it makes me feel so sad for him. Ofcourse im still rooting for SaengKla and Prae though! im just a sucker when it comes to a sweet guy like Komsorn...Not to mention handsome. LOL. At first i did not find Top attractive at all but he's starting to look better and better to me through out the lakorn.