[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Hippo, I bear both good and bad news. 5555 I really don't want to jinx it but I knew and know in my guts there is truth to this.

K'Da also has to film Ya Luem Chun with Ann first. Remember, this one Game Ruk Kon Saneha is also supposed to be based on a novel. Both pra aek and nang are like players - so match!

Gosh. I don't want to get carried away but this better happen! M&M has sacrificed way too many roles with each other. Please don't let it be this one too if K'Da is really considering making this lakorn. K'Da's lakorn usually attracts the romantics.

I followed K'Da but then unfollowed her along with a bunch and bunch of people. ><

I bet it will be like pra'ek is Jao Choo (Player/Casanova) and Nang'ek is Kon Lai Jai (Flirtatious/Unfaithful Lady) - Hell yes, I love this! hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mmgjp314

Hell yes!!

The title is "Love Game, Charming Trick" too. The irony again? The word "trick." Besides PLR, this is also quite a match. I just pray nothing goes wrong and this isn't false hope.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
If tonight's gonna be NM2's last episode, THEN HELL IT MUST BE A 5-HOUR EPISODE!! LOL.

I'm still crossing my fingers for the confirmation of MTEAMS NEw Lakorn!
whooo! Let There Be LOVE 4 MTEAM on Earth! hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mintwix

Yup, it's irony again hahah So match man.

I'mma give so much praise to K'Da, if this lakorn really become true. And if M&M accept this, I'm going to be more happier than this hahaha Hopefully, their schedules and studies won't be full enough so it can fit in for this lakorn na, satoo. However, since this has been rumored since early summer, then that means it can become true from false, but it wasn't the right time yet at that time haha

@-AyLove-

Thanks lol I just followed her IG just now :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="kimsaj" data-cid="916122" data-time="1357279640"><p>
If tonight's gonna be NM2's last episode, THEN HELL IT MUST BE A 5-HOUR EPISODE!! LOL.<br />
 <br />
 <br />
I'm still crossing my fingers for the confirmation of MTEAMS NEw Lakorn!<br />
whooo! Let There Be LOVE 4 MTEAM on Earth! hahaha</p></blockquote>

Babahahha hilarious ! Lmfaoooo ! It better be haahahh ! Ouiiii by the time I go to sleep and wake up, the last* ep would be up Oiiii

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mhm the irony :) ahhhh this time since its a full lakorn, we get to see romance/development !! Greeeeed ! And plus political issues won't be the excuse to shorten this lakorn ahoooo

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just hope it's really true. But I hope mteam don't become the couple that are paired too often. I mean mint is getting experience with many other actors (James Ma, Alex, Pope) but mark just seems to go around in the same cycle.
I don't wanna watch today's ep! I'm gonna cry!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
since it rumor since summer than they should be able to schedule themselves to be free ^.^ hopefully, be a new role for both...i <3 how Mint get to experience differents roles in her lakorns

lovestar

sarNie Adult
That picture! Ok, fine, they don't have to release the whole lakorn, just mteam scenes!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited baby hahahaha Everyone, let's cheer! lmao. Wow! I'm so happy lol I don't know what to say haha too excited that nothing comes out of my mind right now hahaha Right now is already Friday for me... so that means I have wait till 5:30AM to watch. So it's not a good bye, right Mint? If not, then I won't say "Last Episode". haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Okay, mteamers. Back to NM2. I think it's 99% certain NM2 will only have ten episodes. One of the staffs said they sent in two versions (of ep 10??) to the Channel but they do not know which one the channel will choose to air. We have to wait and see. Everyone's doing alright? Brace yourselves, peepz! This ship isn't for the weak-minded and those with fragile hearts! 

Another BTS Medta Mahinyom staff had also posted this on his IG.

"Who did something, they know in their hearts. Sins in the chest, hell in the heart. I feel sorry only for Mint's FC who became a scapegoat because no one is willing to accept the truth."

Chalida will definitely be interviewed about this because some news articles are saying she was the one who said the lakorn is being shortened because it concerns political issues. It was her FC that stated this but even then they had to edit it and I think some forces are trying to persecute them for speaking the truth. FUNNY. FUNNY. Speaking the truth can bring persecution. Reminds me why I ALMOST (YEAH RIGHT LMAO) got banned from this ASIAN PLAYGROUND!!! Because I dared speak the truth about desperate anti-mteam fans! And I wouldn't have it edited. Lmao. EFF YOOOOH. The whole world is just so fuckin corrupt. Smh. 

Emotions are carrying me away tonight...><

lovestar

sarNie Adult
lol what the hell at smilez? I was rewatching m&m scenes from NM2 and I feel like crying! This is too much for me! First it was 14, 12 then 10 eps for some freakin political problem and now I find out that today's ep may not be the last and khun da says another lakorn for mteam is a must..!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD??!!!
Edit: I'm so confused now