[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What a freakinnnnn ride !

Lets do this ! I can't wait to watch it yahooooo ! All smilezzzzzz ! I'll get what I can get ! I'm with you i.n.v.u...just hope it won't be choppy !

OPPA Gangnam style oh oh oh !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mmgjp314" data-cid="916573" data-time="1357373392"><p>
 <br />
sure, no problem :)<br />
 <br />
It says Regular Entertainment Show; Nuer Mek 2 airs on January 5, 2013 at 20:15-22:45 (8:15-10:45AM) in Thailand time.</p></blockquote>

Really !? Hrmmm isn't it 3pm in Thailand tho !?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
How could you guys easily believe the schedule they posted? If you look at the previous schedule, they also listed nm2 but we all know nm2 did not air. Did any of the nm2 staffs or even mm_pantip posted the sudden change of scheduling?

I want to see nm2 complete too and I wish I am wrong but I just don't they will suddenly air it back.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Ouch!  :cry: 

My hopes like fell! From cloud 9----> mud.  :lmao:  Since they also included NM2 in their prev. sked, then I doubt this is true.  :thumbdown:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sighs same here ! ^

A miracle would be nice ATM when it comes to NM2 :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh yeah, I forgot that today is already the 6 in thai land, gosh, that means it would've aired yesterday. Now im po'd again, just wish they air at least an ending.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Oh yeah, I forgot that today is already the 6 in thai land, gosh, that means it would've aired yesterday. Now im po'd again, just wish they air at least an ending.

actually it's still the 5th lol From where I'm at to Thailand is only 9 hours apart; my place is 1:13AM, in Thailand it's 4:13PM. It's still the 5th also, in Thailand.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
So So Happy
Describable?? NO :dance3:
From Where i Live Im 5 Hours Ahead
So Right Now Its 5:30 In Thailand
I Guess I Have To Wait For Mintwixx To Sub It
Tell Me How It Goes And If They Kept The Sweet Scenes Post It ASAP
I Have To Go Sleep
Night Night Mteam-ers
Joop Joop

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wait p'sao kha, can I get that link of the website that posts up some parts of the scripts from NM2? And are they still uploading the uncut script? I would LOVE to read what happens next in the full ver. Instead of the cut ver. Due to the damn retarded politicians.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
It's quite heartwarming how people are supporting not only M&M but also the whole production team of NM2 up to this moment. 
That's why I never and I will never regret or get tired being an MTeam shipper! 
You guys have been so generous & so Loyal to M&M and that really gave me strength to  face those HARSH comments & News about NM2 & Mteam that I've read.

I would like to share this quote (which I think also perfectly fits to M&M's, NM2's PT & our situation right now.):

"Your drama has a long way to go before it’s over. So don’t force yourself to go quickly. If you go slowly, you can see a lot more, in more detail, than the people who go quickly. If you ask me who would grow more between those two, I’d say it’s the one who goes slowly and sees a lot.” – Oh-hyuk (DreamHigh1)

:wink:  waiting to ship w/ u guys in MTEAM's NEXT BIGGER & BOLDER LAKORN! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
mintwix i hope that u r wrong too. even if putting nm2 back on air, damage has already been done. right now thailand government is very laughable. they r mocking their stupidity righght now thinking their ppl/country too retarded to distinguish lakorn from reality. if i was thai and a citizen i would feel insulted.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's because we are good people and good people are always persecuted. Lmao.

Humor aside, I appreciate every word you typed kimsaj. Thank you for sharing them.

...About whatever harsh words you and other mteamers may have encountered, for the most part, I can only imagine it because I don't allow myself to pay the slightest attention to or be so engrossed with things and people who are either openly or secretly anti-mteam. I just can't give them any attention. It's just....I know how to attack them blind-folded. Lmao.  Speaking as "mteam's lawyer". 55555

In all honesty, I was really planning to leave mteam after nm2 ends. But for some reason, I just can't leave like this. Something is always incomplete. </3

Susu everyone !!

....I really loved Sangkla and Praepailin too...

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I was already planning to leave this thread but I just can't... LOL There's this always something that leads me back here. 

i found this @  

นสพ.ข่าวลือ--> FB
I think it's funny but I can't understand.. LOL

can anyone translate this? XD

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Nong Nati

There are various different websites. They're not all exactly the same. I remember when I translated Rak Pathiharn summaries, Alex and Mart's relationship was supposed to be that of uncle and nephew, but in the lakorn, they were brothers. Likewise, you can sometimes find  variations in the different scripts available online.

http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/AboveTheClouds
-----

Just a tiny update on mteam's personal story.

Mark is going on a trip to Lebanon with the Plengpanichs and he wants his Nong to come along as well.

Mint: Tiew puer duay. (Have fun for me)
Dom: :D
Mark: I told you to come with us @mint_chalida

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Besides that, finbangkok also posted this on IG. It is exactly true from what we have been discussed, that some plots in the lakorn have some truth to it. At last, the pathetic government come out, speaking up, and revealed that they accepted that they really cheated homes, eating cities.

"Nuer Mek placed in number 1 in almost all headlines (of the newspapers), so the government finally accepted that they really corrupted Thailand homes for auction satellite project, and really used every jot artifice tricks that they couldn't accept watching the lakorn that's keen. And there really isn't anyone coming out to order ban these lies deception, who are worse than menial animals." 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
@Nong Nati

There are various different websites. They're not all exactly the same. I remember when I translated Rak Pathiharn summaries, Alex and Mart's relationship was supposed to be that of uncle and nephew, but in the lakorn, they were brothers. Likewise, you can sometimes find  variations in the different scripts available online.

http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/AboveTheClouds
-----

Just a tiny update on mteam's personal story.

Mark is going on a trip to Lebanon with the Plengpanichs and he wants his Nong to come along as well.

Mint: Tiew puer duay. (Have fun for me)
Dom: :D
Mark: I told you to come with us @mint_chalida

awww... he want his Nong to go too hahah well of course, I'm not feeling surprised by what he said anyways. If he said,"I told you", that means they called each other hahaha