[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
No matter what, I just hope that Medta/P'Nok will upload the FULL (UNCUT) Episodes of NM2 + the BLOOPERS  :yes: in YT or whatever site it is. 

Coz I think in that way, all their efforts won't be wasted. 

CT: mm_singapore

^___________^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kimsaj, i wouldn't mind either but if you read the article at sugar-daily, there can and will be consequences if they post up the episodes online. 
The governments are making it a big deal already so it's pretty risky though. We'll just see what happens. Bloopers should be fine but for the episodes, it may become a problem since the politicians, and supposedly channel 3 as well, think the last 3 episodes contains "inappropriate contents," which are the "offensive" parts. SMH.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I'll stay up.
If It doesn't air today and people are playing us that it'll air next week on Friday or on Saturday etc... Imma go chase after them

roselovesice

LOL ^^^ Yes, do so already! 

Anyways, I decided to go visit Thaitv3's channel and the funny thing is that the first thing that pops up is the "termination notice" that we've seen everywhere already. There's no more hope of them ever airing this lakorn. TT____TT 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
Kimsaj, i wouldn't mind either but if you read the article at sugar-daily, there can and will be consequences if they post up the episodes online. 
The governments are making it a big deal already so it's pretty risky though. We'll just see what happens. Bloopers should be fine but for the episodes, it may become a problem since the politicians, and supposedly channel 3 as well, think the last 3 episodes contains "inappropriate contents," which are the "offensive" parts. SMH.

oh yeaa.. totally 4got the government watch utube too.. HAHAHA I thought they are too busy making money.  :rockon:

OMG what did I just posted!  :shutup:

hippo

sarNie Adult
in summary.....they are going to have a meeting about it.
the lakorn has not broken any laws but the channel has by not allowing the lakorn to air ...basically the channel owes a duty to the viewers....kind of like a 'duty of care' but more like its also the viewers rights to watch the lakorn. so they owe that to them. (hope i'm making sense)
if the two departments don't look at this issue and resolve it within 3 days, another department/club and the viewers will take legal action against them (not  the channel, the departments) for not doing their job. 

he used so many official words and shortened words that it was hard to catch everything.

so basically we gotta wait, wait, wait, wait. pray, pray, pray, hope, hope hope.
because it has caused so much attention and so many people are pointing the finger at politicians. 
if we don't get a clear answer for what it was cut channel 3 should be forced to air the remaining episodes. 

some other news reports have reported that they have looked over the lakorn, and there is nothing that is damaging to the government, thus they have no reason to pressure for its ban.
in the actual lakorn Dom is trying to get Phettai's company to be the ones who install the satellites, because of their connection and benefits they receive from each other....apparently ch3 may have had an incident that was similar to this, so they are looking into that now to. 

I don't really care much about the politics. its a bloody lakorn!!!!! its not going to have that much influence on the government and politics of the country. people can tell the difference between a lakorn and real life....although they may connect the dots themselves...

What i hate most right now is the level of unprofessional news reporting! 
I was watching one and they read that one of the reasons why it started to become such a hot topic and people started pointing the finger to politicians is because Chalida came out and wrote the comment/status on her facebook. 
ERM! the worst part was when she said Chalida admitted to posting it....ERM! it was the admin!
do your research!
and it's not even her personal one. its her fan page. 
most of the one's i've watched have said that it was her fan page and she may have written the first status, coz it didn't say it was the admin, but then the second status said it was the admin.
YES! let's blame all the political uproar on a little girl and her fan club! now that's how we will get out of it! BLOODY IDIOTS!
these news reporters probably bought their degree's! isn't it their job to report the truth! and research and check and make sure of the truth before they report it to the nation. the worst part is, that it's not entertainment news. now that's a totally different story. it was a proper daily news desk reporting to the people. 
i have nothing against journalist and news reporters i have friends who study it.
it's just these people reporting incorrect damaging information. gggrrrr so angry from hearing that..

SORRY JUST HAD TO RAGE AGAIN!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
VERY LOOSELY TRANSLATED -saying NM2 cancel because of inapporiate things...they cross the line on something...? an organization ? of the viewer/people demand they bring the lakorn back to air for completion..they gonna fight it in court

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol nicely translated Hippo...much better than mine....gov't control/manipulate the media for their purpose...USA news ch do the same thing for their own propaganda...i watch all the news channel and even though they report most of the same news, it's different...they cut out certain part of clips to serve their purpose....

the people isn't stupid and is fighting so that good..

roselovesice

LOL Hippo, you are too silly. Throw a rage if you want to. We're all doing it anyways. LOL But thanks na! :D

Anywho, hopefully it gets resolved soon! I hope we don't get a clear answer from them therefore, they may have to air the last 3-4 episodes. Well, I mean I do want a clear answer but who are honest these days. lol And for goodness sake! The whole "It's Mint who wrote the status on FB" thingy is getting rather ridiculous. That's not even the problem anymore. Well, it was the start of it but that's not the main focus now. And yes, I do agree that the reporters are quite unprofessional nowadays. It's quite sad. Sigh.
I just hope we get to see the last couple of episodes soon. I don't want them to make us wait until RP ends. I mean yes, it may mess up RP's airing but it wouldn't hurt. :p
And yes, Ch3 does owe us viewers for now showing us the ending. It's a good thing this became a big issue in a way because it shows how much people are actually watching this lakorn, more than they think. Besides, I think they didn't want people pointing fingers at the politicians anymore because seriously, they're not making themselves look any better anyways. Seriously, people knows how to separate reality from entertainment. I wonder what goes through these people's mind sometimes. lol It's not damaging anything. They're just making it a bigger deal than it should. I also believe there's nothing wrong or inappropriate in the lakorn. Honestly, it's because I skip the politic parts in the lakorn. I confess! lolol 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, after waking up, this is what I receive? oh god...

Anyways, I read some fans' comments on IG that there's news of Mark sent some messages too... I want to know what he said.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Nueng said:
Marky boy posted a pic of a male and female kissing and said "I miss you" we all know who he's referring to haha! :)

i immediately went to read his IG
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! reminds me so much of his "kidteung, kidteung!!"
i'm being delusional but i don't care :dance2: