ip.smilez said:
Through thick and thin<3

I do hope ch3 airs the last episode. Thanks for the translation hippo dear <3

That kiss pic looks like the one of Mak kissing Chalida on the cheek ;p

I hope also. So we have to wait, pray, and hope again. sigh*

hahaha yes, it is similar. Too much hints hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Don't tell me, Mark's going somewhere again? If he say something like this. Or, wait, he's still in Lebanon, or he's back already? If he say something like that, then that means he's still in Lebanon. No wonder he told his Nong to go too hahah aww he miss her <3 haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol, I think he's still there. They just got there a day or so ago. ;) 
Anyhow, man. That boy. He does have a heart after all. LOL I'm just kidding. KIDDING! :p That's so sweet of him to miss his NONG, based on my assumption. Hahaha! ;) He doesn't know when to stop flattering us. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is just best to release a DVD uncut version. 

I find it funny that some people believe this is not the government's doing, why would the Nok family be so vocal about this whole ordeal on social media and bashing their government?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I think it is just best to release a DVD uncut version. 

I find it funny that some people believe this is not the government's doing, why would the Nok family be so vocal about this whole ordeal on social media and bashing their government?

Because some people are easily listening and believing what they hear, instead of not seeing things, that's why. I doubt and don't believe anything the reporters say anyways, so I don't care of whoever believe this is not the government's doing. I'll just sit here and relax haha

roselovesice

Haha yeah, everything that has been said is nothing but a bunch of lies and accusation anyways. Nobody wants to step up and admit the truth. Seriously, they just need to stop having so much pride in themselves. Sigh. Oh these people. Smh. 

roselovesice

Oh, well there it goes. I'm officially depress now. Sigh. I never thought this day will come already. lol Well, at least it's the first lakorn to be on this folder, 2013, and only one for now. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Oh, well there it goes. I'm officially depress now. Sigh. I never thought this day will come already. lol Well, at least it's the first lakorn to be on this folder, 2013, and only one for now. 

yeah, I was looking for it a while ago. I was like, where did it go? so it got removed here now :( No matter what, this good lakorn will always be in our memories, this lakorn taught many people good things. No matter how much I will miss Muat Sangkla and Doctor Praepailin, we must move on now, sigh* I'm still excited for GRKS though :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna write the ending to Muat and Mor's love story but I'm already writing too many. Maybe after I finish some stories I will write it.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thx for the summary, Hippo. I always love to read your comments before watching the video myself. Then again, I always feel lazy with videos anyway hence why I usually rely on others to find fanvdos. LOL.

As for people denying this is the government's doing -- THEY REALLY HAVE TO WONDER WHY ALL THE INSIDERS ARE BASICALLY SUPPORTING THE MEDTA MAHANIYOM TEAM. SO BASICALLY EVERYONE IS SABOTAGING THE GOVERNMENT?!!? WOOOOOWWWWWW. If that's the case, they should have no problem releasing the uncut dvd version of the series!

All this is just effed up and everyone's just ends up getting hurt. Then there are some dumb people put out there who still wants to argue about who's koo kwan when that's the least MTEAM fans could care about now if we even ever gave a fuck at all. EPIC STUPIDITY. TOTAL LACK OF CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT.

As for Mark, that boy be flirting way too much. Then again, it's MTEAM that be flirting around. We all know who he's talking about when so many NM2 fans uploaded the last scene of Sangkla kissing PRAEPAILIN and tagged him on that night!!!! 555555 Then that phrase: "Miss you, miss you" from his own mouth in the BTS clips for the ending.  I saw someone even wrote he obviously has a secret girlfriend. LMAO.

Star Chat Part 4 Eng Subbed. M&M flirted like crazy in this clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBMqF8leKbs

This thread has been moved. Now I feel we must all return for good to our suspended realities till MTEAM's next comeback. The fact that so many people still can't sign in is a hindrance already anyway. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, I think I need to tell everyone the truth hahahah I actually already bought the DVD's since the first episode that it came out because I bought it for my mom to watch since we're not from Thailand, we buy DVD's to watch at home. HOWEVER, it's up to the same episode as on youtube, but the DVD's I have, it goes up to episode 8, which is episode 9 on youtube. I just hope they will send the next episode to the store because usually each episodes that are already on-air in the internet always slow to mail on it to the store on DVD. PLEASE... So yeah, why won't you guys try to go to an Asian (Thai-Lao, Lao, or just Thai) small movie stores at your places, and buy or rent (if you want) all the episode they have and just watch it again at home... that would be better. Each episodes get send to the store by every one or two weeks, some lakorns might get to the store longer, after airing on TV (in Thailand) and on youtube.