[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeovyPReUU&lc=5Tn9ikw60lU8ix8lULT3eUBPweWOCOaZWx3Bx7NLcxE[/media]

okay, some people be saying I'm dreaming when I was actually trying to tell a fact. I don't want to argue back, I just said, "okayyyyy I MIGHT just be dreaming. And yes, I know Mark is a friendly person. Alright then!" Anyways, my youtube account is ukiss4ever7 and the one who said that to me is loveseries. I knew I shouldn't be saying all that because there are people with variety of favorites and opinions. I did it without thinking. I just couldn't help it. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys, I was busy chasing my dreams in my sleep. Okay so who should I start with? The politicians, the media or the channel?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
narkrakdin24^^ said:
My favorite old generation actress and new generation actress!!! Yay!!! Hmm... P'Mint dancing lum? Niceeeee....
I Believe Its Called Rum
And Yes She Was Dancing A Traditional Thai Dance

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
kinda off topic ...

I was surfing the net and found something interesting. LOL

I know this can be a groundless rumor, edited or something but daaahh.. at least it made me smile.  :pervie:

:bhehe: i hope it's truee... hahaha

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
^ couldn't see the picture, my school laptop block that website :( 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol yupp ik just that I wasn't sure how to spell it in English.
@kimsaj I saw that a long time ago. I think it's just a rumor. Or they did go to the movies and some fans saw them and they probably do go to restaurants together but I don't know. You can't believe stuff like that that easily.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
5555 I saw that a long time ago too. There was an article where people did see Mak and Mint going to the movies together with some friends ;p ahahahah there was also a pic of marky boy, chalida and her homegirl Patty :))) well they look like they were dining

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wowowwww ! I got the chills watching Nong lam ! Wowwzaahhhh ! I always wanted to learn how to lam maaak ! At Thai studies, my classmate and other young thai girls took the lam dance class ! Itcha maak. Mai mee wela tee pai rian gap kao. :( super excited for Nong cause she gets to work with her idol !

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol yupp ik just that I wasn't sure how to spell it in English.
@kimsaj I saw that a long time ago. I think it's just a rumor. Or they did go to the movies and some fans saw them and they probably do go to restaurants together but I don't know. You can't believe stuff like that that easily.

LOL .. IKR .. 

I know it's just a rumor but still.. it made me smile somehow.. 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol. It is nice to think of Mark Prin and Mint Chalida dating each other and holding hands (to me anyways). I'm kind of hurt that I have to go to the Old Lakorn section to click on 2013 and Nuer Mek 2. It hurts me thay it's in an "old" lakorn section when it started a few weeks ago. *sigh* :/

hippo

sarNie Adult
Aww the thread has been moved.
It's sad coz there has been no official ending it just stopped airing! :(

Trying to move on, but there are just so many reminders. *sigh

When I saw that pic mark posted I thought cute! But then I read his comment and just couldn't stop smiling!
Sometimes I feel like this boy just likes to create news. But I feel like he just wants to post things because he likes the pic or is feeling that emotion at that moment and doesn't think everything will make the news, but somehow it does. Lol.
Now he is going to have to answer who is it that he misses. Hrmmmmmmm...ehehehehe

It is a really cute statue though....and that comparison with him missing .chalida's cheek! Grrriiieeeddddd!! So so so cute! AIYAH!
Pee Nong koo nee na ruk jing jing!

LOL MINT, you do the translations i and the others will search for the clips. I'll translate what I can here and there. :)

I want them to release an official uncut version on DVD toooo.
The ones from the Thai DVD stores are just the same as the ones aired on tv. I want them to release an official from the company.

Now where do we go to for Mteam spazz?!? *tearsssss

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
roselovesice said:
nfaj fljwaebflcjawflawmfwa!!!! 
I can't believe I won't ever get to see this scene between Eye and Top!!! TT______TT 
It looks quite "oohhh la la!" LOL 

Credit: Thaitv3
Aww MAN! We won't get to see this part. I am so upset about this. This scene between Eye and Top seems to be very cute and interesting. I'm even sadder now.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
YaMaMiKi said:
I Believe Its Called Rum
And Yes She Was Dancing A Traditional Thai Dance

Off topic, but I really love your signature, it's so cute. I'm really hoping for Nalida and Chario to pair up soon. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Still really sad, I guess I have it's time to move on. This was my most anticipating lakorn for 2012. I was waiting for NM2 all summer long. So sad and disappointed, but I guess the law, is the law. :(

Now just looking forward to MTEAM to pair up again :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
Aww the thread has been moved. It's sad coz there has been no official ending it just stopped airing! :( Trying to move on, but there are just so many reminders. *sigh When I saw that pic mark posted I thought cute! But then I read his comment and just couldn't stop smiling! Sometimes I feel like this boy just likes to create news. But I feel like he just wants to post things because he likes the pic or is feeling that emotion at that moment and doesn't think everything will make the news, but somehow it does. Lol. Now he is going to have to answer who is it that he misses. Hrmmmmmmm...ehehehehe It is a really cute statue though....and that comparison with him missing .chalida's cheek! Grrriiieeeddddd!! So so so cute! AIYAH! Pee Nong koo nee na ruk jing jing! LOL MINT, you do the translations i and the others will search for the clips. I'll translate what I can here and there. :) I want them to release an official uncut version on DVD toooo. The ones from the Thai DVD stores are just the same as the ones aired on tv. I want them to release an official from the company. Now where do we go to for Mteam spazz?!? *tearsssss

yes, me too. Sometimes, I also feel like he likes to create news, and I'm pretty sure he DO want to have news with Chalida. However, I guess, he's just doing it by what his emotions tells him instead of what his mind tells him, which I guess I think he does things without thinking at times. I think he's a kind of person who can't hide his feelings, or doesn't want to hide it, although he's good at it in some point. That's one good thing haha however, we all know he doesn't mind or care what other people thinks or say about him, nor care about his image and reputation, Chalida as well, although she's more cautious. We all know who he misses. I'm sure he might get asked, at the same time, I doubt he will haha for some reason. We'll have to wait for GRKS. Pee Nong tee sanit gun gurn hahaha I smiled even more wider when Chalida posted her recent post like some hours ago, one fan asked Mark, is Nong beautiful? Instead of ignoring or denying, he chose to answer back, without tagging that person, "beautiful". hahahah I have to say, I guess, he's just doing things that his emotions leads him to do, and just not thinking about being on news. Daring... he is daring haha