[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
In other words, there are some people making excuses for corruption and governmental dishonesty? I find that really sad. They're probably just secretly anti-mteam. 

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/01/08/articlean-abandoned-lakorn-eyes-gazing-towards-the-stars-feet-attached-to-the-ground/

I found an interesting article. Well, it is a tad bit interesting to me.  Chalida's first lakorn was also considered a "political lakorn" from Channel 7. She played the daughter of the Prime Minister Thaksin.( Praepailin's name also supposed to be similar to someone's daughter, right? ) Anyway, that lakorn was not banned but it did not air in the first place even though it was completely filmed, produced,and edited. 

I just think there is just so much irony. Sometimes, I feel Chalida has bad luck in her career as an actress. Notice how she also gets blamed for things, like PLR. People are always finding fault with her too. Like how she grew so beautiful that people have to speculate about plastic surgeru. Not even joking. It's so silly. A few people on Thai webboards actually said she should go make merits or something....Some people may not believe in these things, but you know that saying? "Mai shuer ya lob loo." If you don't believe it, at least don't offend it.

I've personally seen it with my own eyes before. Sometimes, people have karmic debt they have to repay. I know a man, he got into three car accidents and all three cars were in ruins afterwards - all this happened within the span of 1-2 years. Fortunately, he never received severe physical injury. But the incidents were still disheartening. He didn't want to believe in these superstitious things but his wife and daughter kept urging him to perform a small spiritual ritual and cleansing. It was only after the third car accident where he finally gave in and shaved his head and allowed the monks to give him blessings and etc. Coincidence or not, after the ceremonial ritual, his life improved quite drastically and he was finally able to purchase his first home in America. It's sort of similar to how some people change their names for change of luck.

I'm not saying Chalida will have bad luck forever....but I just can't help but think about something similar....This girl just seems to have very poor luck as an actress. PLR was her first nang aek lakorn and NM2 was also supposed to her first nang aek lakorn that didn't count as a series. 

Anyway, off-topic, but I had some very vivid dreams this morning! Dreams- those wild little things. Transitioning from one scene to another, from first person point of view to third person point of view -- totally made no sense -- but the memorable thing is that Sangkla and Praepailin made a stunning final appearance in my dream. It felt so real and I was so impressed. T_T  Then for some reason, I had to wake up (although prior to this final and last scene before I woke up, I was also dreaming about Youngbae and Jiyong leading me around the streets of South Korea to meet my Korean co-scholar who was being dolled up at a Vietnamese salon for her graduation. LOL. Then I also dreamed about guns and cars and even Mark's manager :p).

But yeah. I felt Sangkla really loved Praepailin so much. T_T Praepailin was trying to stop the Thai polices from shooting (the bad guys for some reason) and Sangkla had to run in and held onto her should - putting his arms around her -- also raising his arms to stop the Thai polices. It was so touching. T_T Sangkla was wearing the same attire he wore when he acted as Romeo and climbed into Praepailin's room in EP 6. However, I can't remember what Praepailin was weaing. The scene is a tad bit similar to the second episode where they went to the rooftop to stop Deputy Prime Minister Anon. The difference is the atmosphere. In my dream, it was nighttime and both Sangkla and Praepailin weren't just strangers who recently met... but they were like lovers already.... Like Sangkla would die if something had happened to Praepailin.

Anywas. Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this. I will now again go feast on my dinner!!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha Mintwix! You're too funny! But i like your dream. It was a dream filled with love. :D lol
It's okay. I know Mint will make it through regardless of what she does. Even with all the criticisms, she was still able to prove many people wrong. That's what I like about her. She's a strong woman. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
That was a good and lovely dream Mint hahah It would even better if it does come true like what you dreamt. I know Chalida can surely, and she was able to make it through all of these obstacle. I agree, Rose, she's a strong woman. I'm sure, this won't give up her career as an actress, no matter what, although she's not so ambitious about it like before but yeah. At least she have Mark by her side after all hehe^^

hippo

sarNie Adult
i just watched that long ass interview.
i couldn't help but laugh with/at P'ping the screen writer.
what he said is so true!
and it is a shame that he received those calls. but it is also expected.
it's true, at the end of the day we all gotta work to put food on the table, they cannot fight the higher power alone. 
it was funny when he sarcastically said it was P'oui nonzee's fault for making this lakorn, there's no such thing in our country, everyone is good...bahahahahahah
it was good they had him there, it made the mood lighter yet gave us all an interesting insight to what it is like for the scriptwriters and those behind the scenes. he seemed funny and not so formal but his words sure made you think. 

*sigh... i think it will get mentioned at the natharat (?) awards where they usually have the host do a mini musical of the events in the ET bizz over the past year. but who knows they may be even to afraid to mention it.

have you realised that it has not received as much recognition from ET bizz news....its more in the political use or your daily news...unless i'm not looking hard enough. :shrug:

*MEGA Sigh! i wonder how much longer this will go on for. 

i found the link to Kulastree, but it didn't let me see it, if that makes sense. maybe its only for people in Thailand?!?

now i want to collect everything involving Mteam. don't know what the future is going to be like for them.
they have way to much drama. 

maybe Chalida should go 'tum boon yai', i've seen that she does go but maybe she needs to do a bigger one or to a particular one to make her acting career more smooth. 
i don't understand why people can't understand that people do change as they grow older...i mean we saw her progress from a child, to a teenager, she's not even a full adult yet and her face won't actually fully develop until 25 (i think that's the age) then it will just get older...LOL. 
she's thinner too so that makes a diff. 
i don't believe she did plastic surgery, she kae thor pen sao!

there's so many out there who have done it and say they didn't yet it is so obvious. its even more obvious when you look at their parents or siblings. 
i don't just look at how their face has changed, but i also consider their age and how much it has changed. 

did you know that Chalida is or was at Kao Yai?
she went to Jan's B'day, Pupa's sister with pimpatty and that group of friends of hers.
do you all remember Mark asking if she was going there during new years?!
was he just asking because they were teasing each other about being in the news with pupa and him being in the news with vill/view? (she questioned him about taking a break with his manager too, but her eyes and face implied otherwise...ehehhe)
or did he really know that she was going to be there?!?!...hrmmmmmm

Chalida has an event on the 12th. i wonder what she was told to say about the lakorn...oopps i mean what she will say about the lakorn ending the way it did. 
* heuy neua tann. *i'm tired for her...LOL.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
i just watched that long ass interview.
i couldn't help but laugh with/at P'ping the screen writer.
what he said is so true!
and it is a shame that he received those calls. but it is also expected.
it's true, at the end of the day we all gotta work to put food on the table, they cannot fight the higher power alone. 
it was funny when he sarcastically said it was P'oui nonzee's fault for making this lakorn, there's no such thing in our country, everyone is good...bahahahahahah
it was good they had him there, it made the mood lighter yet gave us all an interesting insight to what it is like for the scriptwriters and those behind the scenes. he seemed funny and not so formal but his words sure made you think. 

*sigh... i think it will get mentioned at the natharat (?) awards where they usually have the host do a mini musical of the events in the ET bizz over the past year. but who knows they may be even to afraid to mention it.

have you realised that it has not received as much recognition from ET bizz news....its more in the political use or your daily news...unless i'm not looking hard enough. :shrug:

*MEGA Sigh! i wonder how much longer this will go on for. 

i found the link to Kulastree, but it didn't let me see it, if that makes sense. maybe its only for people in Thailand?!?

now i want to collect everything involving Mteam. don't know what the future is going to be like for them.
they have way to much drama. 

maybe Chalida should go 'tum boon yai', i've seen that she does go but maybe she needs to do a bigger one or to a particular one to make her acting career more smooth. 
i don't understand why people can't understand that people do change as they grow older...i mean we saw her progress from a child, to a teenager, she's not even a full adult yet and her face won't actually fully develop until 25 (i think that's the age) then it will just get older...LOL. 
she's thinner too so that makes a diff. 
i don't believe she did plastic surgery, she kae thor pen sao!

there's so many out there who have done it and say they didn't yet it is so obvious. its even more obvious when you look at their parents or siblings. 
i don't just look at how their face has changed, but i also consider their age and how much it has changed. 

did you know that Chalida is or was at Kao Yai?
she went to Jan's B'day, Pupa's sister with pimpatty and that group of friends of hers.
do you all remember Mark asking if she was going there during new years?!
was he just asking because they were teasing each other about being in the news with pupa and him being in the news with vill/view? (she questioned him about taking a break with his manager too, but her eyes and face implied otherwise...ehehhe)
or did he really know that she was going to be there?!?!...hrmmmmmm

Chalida has an event on the 12th. i wonder what she was told to say about the lakorn...oopps i mean what she will say about the lakorn ending the way it did. 
* heuy neua tann. *i'm tired for her...LOL.

This is why we love her and MTeam, right? Although Chalida had been through all these trouble even before she have been working with Mark. She have always been strong in her own ways before. She was strong when she was young, she becomes even more stronger now. However, this time, she's not by herself, and not the only one who have to go through these bad lucks, she's going through with Mark and Mark does have always been by her side, I would say, even before the forbidden time they had to go through. Now they're going through this all together, along with us <3

Anyways, talking about Chalida at Kao Yai, I actually noticed at that moment that Mark must already have known the plan, I was thinking he was teasing because if you listen to the tone of her voice when she said, "Krungthep ka".. you could tell Mark was teasing. And Chalida also already must have known his plan also. Hahaha It's just wasn't shown out all obvious, but yeah. I bet they're teasing the media, for some reason hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mteam can't get any more obvious ESP during star chat. You can tell they were asking each other questions that they basically already knew the answers to. It's like they were acting but they weren't trying hard to be convincing. If people can't see through to the kind of relationship these two have with one another, they either don't have enough life experiences or they need to stop reading so many gossips and actually get out there in the real world to gain some life experiences.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Trying to catch up with all your wall of texts which I enjoy reading :)

I rewatched the Unilever on my laptop and whoooaaaa it does the video much more justice. I gushed all the way through. Before Mak kneeled down for the pics, he kind of touched Nongs waist. Heeh I rewinded 3 times to confirm if he did touch her waist or not ! There was also a part where they both were talkin among each other and then laughed. Their interactions are tooo freaking cute ! So cute when both of their nose scrunches up.

As for SC, i love how Nong answers Maks questions for him. She knows her man well. (;

Sighs I hope from here on now, everything gets better.....

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
That Mag Shoot Makes Them Look Damn Right Sinful
I Feel Like Leaving This Thread But Cant For All Of A Sudden
Hoping You Peeps Will Move To MTeams New Thread

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, off-topic, since ipsmilez just talked about the unlever event that mteam both had together, I just went through Vill's IG, I also noticed she was at that event too. But no pictures from them, nor in that one clip I see him have an eager of looking for Vill because all I see is him looking towards Chalida hahah ironic, isn't it? hahaha and also judging from the quotes Vill posted on her IG, people are referring her quotes are about Mark. Like wow... however, looking at her pictures, her body language does not corresponded to her expressions, if you get what I mean. basically, her personality-wise, aspect-wise, and character-wise, she doesn't fit Mark's type haha Mark probably also isn't a kind of man that Vill would like or choose. Mark likes a girl who likes to smile and is like a sunshine, and bright, right? Vill is not that kind of woman, judging by her pictures, she seems to have lots of ambitions and really care about her image, which is different from him. Because we all know Mark doesn't care about his image, is not worrying about what other people may say or think of him, and doesn't mind about his reputation, so if a guy with such a personality, he would not like this kind of girl. I've discussed this with Jimieyoushi, some long ago. haha People can believe the media, or whatever they say, but I don't.  

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Speaking of Jimieyoushi, where is sheee??? aw.. I miss her. I've always love to read her posts too..  :spin:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
^ aw.. T____T

BTW, Chalida's Facebook fan page doesn't seem to update. Are they like been persecuted(LOL, don't know what word to use) or somethin'?

hippo

sarNie Adult
i was gonna ask where jimmieyoushi went to as well. she's missing out on all our discussions. she always has really good views. 
i wonder why so many people can't log in. 

you know what though....the day mark posted "i miss you" ...vill also posted something along those lines.
coincidence? or trying to create news?
i don't believe there is something going on between these two. i know both are really close to the plengpanich family.
hell i always wondered why there hasn't been news of Mark and Bom, reporters usually catch onto these things once an actor becomes particularly close with that family. if that makes sense.
the media is just strange sometimes. 
sometimes you think things will be news but then something totally unexpected or has no truth to what they write makes the news....i mean as in they write news about a pic, but all the content they write is wrong and expect us to believe them. 
I don't know who i got to writing about news reporters and the media....LOL
so i guess what i'm saying is exactly what MINTWIX has said numerous times and others to, that you can't believe everything you read and see. YOU MUST STALK!!!! LMAO

if you only followed MTeam in the news, then you would think they are strictly co-workers and wouldn't know all the little details like we do like sharing numerous group of friends and communicating with each other out of the public eye. 
there is def more to "pee nong" koo nee!!!!

as for NM2 i heard that some department has ordered ch3 to come meet with them and give them the tapes to the last episodes left so they can analyze if it really is appropriate or not and give a clear answer to the people. 
i don't know if they will have the power to force ch3 to air the last few episodes though. hopefully they do. 
i was watching a clip from a, ch 3 rep ( i think he was) and he seemed pretty determined that they wouldn't put in on youtube or make dvd's he said if we did they know who released it because they own the copy right to the story etc etc and said that if they do air it and it does violate the law who is to guarantee nothing will happen to them. I think CH3 has become more cautious since the 'thailand's got talent' incident. which clearly should have been censored! 

OH there is so far more than 500 people who are going to protest at the ch3 building this sunday. anyone interested????..heheheh...i'm there in spirit!