[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i was gonna ask where jimmieyoushi went to as well. she's missing out on all our discussions. she always has really good views. 
i wonder why so many people can't log in. 

you know what though....the day mark posted "i miss you" ...vill also posted something along those lines.
coincidence? or trying to create news?
i don't believe there is something going on between these two. i know both are really close to the plengpanich family.
hell i always wondered why there hasn't been news of Mark and Bom, reporters usually catch onto these things once an actor becomes particularly close with that family. if that makes sense.
the media is just strange sometimes. 
sometimes you think things will be news but then something totally unexpected or has no truth to what they write makes the news....i mean as in they write news about a pic, but all the content they write is wrong and expect us to believe them. 
I don't know who i got to writing about news reporters and the media....LOL
so i guess what i'm saying is exactly what MINTWIX has said numerous times and others to, that you can't believe everything you read and see. YOU MUST STALK!!!! LMAO

if you only followed MTeam in the news, then you would think they are strictly co-workers and wouldn't know all the little details like we do like sharing numerous group of friends and communicating with each other out of the public eye. 
there is def more to "pee nong" koo nee!!!!

as for NM2 i heard that some department has ordered ch3 to come meet with them and give them the tapes to the last episodes left so they can analyze if it really is appropriate or not and give a clear answer to the people. 
i don't know if they will have the power to force ch3 to air the last few episodes though. hopefully they do. 
i was watching a clip from a, ch 3 rep ( i think he was) and he seemed pretty determined that they wouldn't put in on youtube or make dvd's he said if we did they know who released it because they own the copy right to the story etc etc and said that if they do air it and it does violate the law who is to guarantee nothing will happen to them. I think CH3 has become more cautious since the 'thailand's got talent' incident. which clearly should have been censored! 

OH there is so far more than 500 people who are going to protest at the ch3 building this sunday. anyone interested????..heheheh...i'm there in spirit!
That's right. You shouldn't believe from you read and see, and hear from news. I doubt there's anything between Mark and Vill. There aren't any pictures or clips or any insiders of them meeting or go out or anything, I mostly only see through media clips, and them taking a picture as a group. If there's really something between them, even if they are from different channels, they still can go and stuff with each other, like Margie and her bf. I think they're just trying to create news. Mark-Mint, they didn't try to create news, they meet up in private without letting the publics know, they ALWAYS take pictures with "just" them two, more small details that people doesn't know while we know haha and yup, they share almost all the same mutual groups of friends, people that Chalida knew, Mark follows all of them. Also I'm still curious of why aren't anyone being suspicious of how did Chalida know Mark's sister, I know it's through him, but how did they started off being friendly with each other and being connected with one another. Same with Mark's mom's situation also. That's we say, something you see, hear, and read controversies, doesn't always become like the way you think. But the things you can't find, don't hear, can't read from controversies, can exist.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
[media]http://youtu.be/GKHw8NI5CTc[/media]

Channel 3 banned NM2 themselves. They said they banned it and submitted with documents already because they didn't want to have any restrictions. And blah blah blah, so on. One of the fan's comment on YouTube, said that the channel were like this, since bao boon jin. However, some fans still doesn't believe the channel did this and blame it on politics. Sigh* what can I say? Sigh. Period.

fun

Expired Sarnie
regardless it has to do w government. ch3 did the ban but why? because of a violation of a dumb law. but whats hilarious to me that nm2 is still just for entertainment. like gdragon says "why so serious!" i guess its the western in me that cant seem to accept this bs. i have seen many censorship before but this is by far the most ridiculous.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ugh, now they're not even going to have it made into dvds? That sucks, I officially dispise them now! Argh, I was hoping to at least see the ending, wish they would change their minds.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am still putting my hope on thai citizen. maybe if they have just enough people to sign a petition and have it review by another party to give it judgment and will order a dvd release at the least they can do.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wish i could take part in this, i hope the law will be reviewed. even the king himself would prefer his people to give critism, constructive criticism.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't log in for a while too it was so strange! Mark is being emo again on IG with his "where is my heart?" someone had tagged Auntie Mint in it in thai so I couldn't read it but I barfed a little knowing people still associate those two. I'm not one to read all the gossip people bring up about Chalida.

I was looking through IG and Chalida has such a cute family!!! I love how close they are and always supporting each other :) she comes from a good family that's why she's such a good kid!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for all the updates na :)
Is this really the end of NM2 !? No DVDs too !? This really sucks ! If Nm2 was allowed to come out on DVD, I would pay how ever much they charge !!!!!!! Idc, I want to see my MM !!! Why do they have to do this to us !!!!? So angry !!! Now I'm craving for some hot cheetohs lol random >< arghhhhhhhh gahh !!!!!! As everyday passes by, they're making up even more lame excuses !!! Blah blah blah blah ! They just want to hurry up and excuse all the uproar that they can't handle ! Gahhh let me fly to thailand and go protest tooooo !!! Shiiettttt =x

About Vill and Mark, their so-called relationship is not questionable to me lol they're just like daras who happened to come across each other and made news by the media who's craving to stir up things. *flips a bird heeheh jk I like Vill tho, but with Son ofc :) same thing as her news with Nadech. Guess the media wasn't successful with that and decided to throw it to "Mr. Casanova." I don't know p'mak personally, but following him closely, he doesn't have any traits of being a Casanova ! Maybe those eyes yheaaaa ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

I can never get over SC ! I love how Nong answers p'maks questions; about Ngaesai, between ironman and a new hat, which one would he want...etc just toooo cute ! There's many more but I can't remember em all ababab

Even p'mak knew Nong went to record Tonight show :))))) P'mak knows her schedule !? Hrmm ahahahaha ;p

I'm having trouble logging in with a comp but I'm logged in on my phone !? Idk what's wrong with the server

Susu na took khon <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
vill is just another victim lol first with mint n, chalida (i believe she was at first but i have come to accept theres more to it than meets the media lmao), and toey.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So,I guess this is "The End" of NM2,huh??

I'm sure that he's not a Casanova. From the way I see it ,I think he's just a dude who like to compliments girls he know and see. No big deal. If complimenting a person makes him a Casanova then that's just stupid! Agree, those eyes of his.

OT: @ ip. smilez, Vill used to have news with Nadech?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
So,I guess this is "The End" of NM2,huh??

I'm sure that he's not a Casanova. From the way I see it ,I think he's just a dude who like to compliments girls he know and see. No big deal. If complimenting a person makes him a Casanova then that's just stupid! Agree, those eyes of his.

OT: @ ip. smilez, Vill used to have news with Nadech?
Nah, he's not a Casanova nor a player, and he just compliments every girls he knows. That's normal though, if I were him, I would do the same anyways. Just because you compliment someone, it doesn't mean you are in a bad way. I would say, he's a gentleman and friendly with everyone. In unilever event clip, or any other clips, I don't see him having any signs or traits of showing or being a Casanova or a player like the title he's given. However, apart from other girls, Chalida is something more than just Nong to me, they are REAL.

And yup, Vill had news with Nadech before too.

PS. I had a really big trouble logging into this, on my phone, so I used it on my laptop. However, I made a new password with this username, and now, I finally get in from my phone haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mhmm just because she admires his work, she was thrown into news with him for awhile. Vill is a fangirl hehe which I find cute !

The Unilever event clip is one of my favorites ever ! Mark was Nongs bodyguard hahaha I swear he couldn't stop bobbing his head (;

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. Mark's eyes and the way he stares at girls is just so obvious that it makes you feel like he has something for them, but that's because he's a person who can express his feelings through his eyes. Haha, hope i'm not confusing anyone. :) Even I can't get away from his sweet little stares. Haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. Mark's eyes and the way he stares at girls is just so obvious that it makes you feel like he has something for them, but that's because he's a person who can express his feelings through his eyes. Haha, hope i'm not confusing anyone.  Even I can't get away from his sweet little stares. Haha.
Moments like these, we need Jimieyoushi to come and post her compilations of comparison photos to see the slight difference in Mark's eyes depending on who his target is. (Some were already posted last year though. 5555 )We all know Mark has captivating eyes /love stares, but they don't always carry the same depth. Some are more deliberate and others are more subconscious/natural/delicate.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yes. Mark's eyes and the way he stares at girls is just so obvious that it makes you feel like he has something for them, but that's because he's a person who can express his feelings through his eyes. Haha, hope i'm not confusing anyone. :) Even I can't get away from his sweet little stares. Haha.
His eyes are naturally sweet, he stares at everyone sweetly, but he never stares at anyone with so much depth, except for one person ahem* hahah yeah, he's a kind of person who express his feelings through his eyes.

@mint

We sure do need Jimieyoushi at this moment hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You know that wall filled with Chalidas pic in NM2 !? I wonder what it was all about T_T SaengKlas love for her !? 555 gosh sighs !!!

I've noticed both M&M have been using one or two English words as the cap for their IG pics these two are toooo cute ! They're insync <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Okay. This is just so weird. Someone bought me fish sandwich burger with vanilla coffee. I don't even like fish sandwich burgers or whatever and I don't even drink coffee (very often) and no one ever buys me these kinds of food!! They're supposed to know me better than this! Come on now....I feel like the higher powers are always playing TRICKs on mteam and mteamers. T_T ...Or just me....So cruel! Sooo cruellll!!!

Whatever these tribulations are supposed to be for, it better be worth all the pain!!!!/emo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGUQ0GHK7_U