[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
I love the fact that both Mark and Mint wore the crown. Hehe...sharing HEAD GERMS....if there's even such a thing. LOL :p

muahaha, head germs... nice!

now i want to see a behind the scene video of this photoshoot, it must be spazzworthy <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
mmgjp314 said:
@rose

you know, the picture that you posted above... They said this picture is not in the magazine hahaha It's behind the scene hahaha
o m g, seriously, that photo that Rose post up was a BTS photo. another, o m g!!!, This boy Mark cannot handle himself at all. Lol...They're too close!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Not to be a pervert or anything but I scrolled down too far on accident (sensitive phone) and landed on the lower waist. I then realized that P'Mark's pants look a little tight than normal for his Nong Chai. Lol just had to say that. So is the protest still going on?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Not to be a pervert or anything but I scrolled down too far on accident (sensitive phone) and landed on the lower waist. I then realized that P'Mark's pants look a little tight than normal for his Nong Chai. Lol just had to say that. So is the protest still going on?
I thought I'm the only who noticed about that hahaha I also thought that too lmao I think the protest is still going on, I guess but not sure lol

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@mmgjp314 @spanky
Thank you for not making me feel like a accidental pervert lol jk. Nice to know I'm not the only one who noticed though. I hope the protestors finally pressure CH3 to air NM2 once again.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
5555555 @din. His Nong chai 5555555 !!!! LOL

The magazine is super HOT ron ron ron !!! Totes not disappointed :)

I really do hope ch3 change their mind even if it's made. They can't just do us like this though shooo !

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hey hey hey peoples! Haven't been here for a week but heard that people posted pics from the kullastree mag so came to save some!
Lol still on about the nm2 crisis? I gave up because I don't wanna be dissapointed again and again.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
off-topic; but just want to ask if anyone here have watched จารชนยอดรัก (Jarachon Yod Ruk) [Spies Love/Love Spies] from channel 7 before? I love this lakorn, it was really good, so I thought it would be great if channel 3 remake this lakorn and have MTeam play in this. I want to see Mark playing as three people in here because in this lakorn, the main lead guy has to pretend to be 2 people in one person, which means he has to wear a mask of two people. The main character in this lakorn is P'James Ruangsak, which he has to pretend to be P'Oil Thana and Uncle Anan Boonak, because he play as a police and trying to catch the bad guys. I'm sure Mark would fit in three of these characters, however, in reality, they have to have the real two different main characters that one person has to pretend to be, so the other two guys (someone for p'Oil & someone for uncle Anan), who shall it be? hmm.. As for nang'ek, it's p'Aum Pacharapa. It would be nice if Mint play this character, she'll fit it. It's an action/romantic/drama/comedy lakorn. Some of you might like it.

Here's the clip
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr2t0nfTRo8[/media]

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nong is in Pattaya with Ploy(Maks assistant manager) and p'gun. Wonder what the occasion is for !? Hrmmmm she's been with Chalida lately; Tonight Show, To be Number 1 event, and now at an art museum in Pattaya.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Nong is in Pattaya with Ploy(Maks assistant manager) and p'gun. Wonder what the occasion is for !? Hrmmmm she's been with Chalida lately; Tonight Show, To be Number 1 event, and now at an art museum in Pattaya.

irony, isn't it? hahah hmmm... I wonder if she also became Chalida's assistant manager as well now or she just go to visit... I'm glad they're friendly with one another now since the time they filmed NM2, but still wonder... hmmm... Anyways, I love these insights haha I have a feeling that MTeam might be in contact with each other in private like since 2 years ago again hahah because you noticed since a little bit after NM2 promotions ended, they sort of stop contacting/messaging each other on IG, right... But having Mark's assistant manager being around Chalida, which Ploy is not her manager and not someone who should be taking care of her. So this makes me feel like MTeam might again keep in touch with each other in private, but apart in public eyes like 2 years ago. hmmmm.... interesting... very interesting....  :scratchchin:  :scratchhead2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Winyoo did not rape Sangkla's mother. I've skimmed the whole script before. So I am now assuming Ja Saming either did not know the whole truth or was not telling the whole truth when he was telling Napa, Intorn, and Sangkla about their origins with white magic in EP9. The white sage had only two master pupils, not three like how Ja Saming told the story. The master pupils include Ja Saming and Winyoo/Chotiyan. Chotiyan/Winyoo are the same person but somehow he was able to divorce himself into two beings between good and evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1NlneqRig

Thanks for sharing this clip, Hippo. I've only watched the first two clips.  The part when the politician was explaining how a friend predicted that NM2 will be banned reminds me of what MMGJP314 shared with us about what her mother told her. When my mom found out that NM2 was banned, she was also not very surprised. It's interesting though. Like some people ask that rhetorical question: what is the difference between NM2 and so many other lakorns that also concern some politics but were not banned?

Clearly, I think it is obvious to almost everyone that the words spoken in the lakorn hit someone's soft spot like how the scriptwriter had vented out on Facebook. I like what the politician on the talkshow said though. How he said only a very small part of NM2 actually concerned politics but it still hit someone real hard. Also how he said if the stereotypes about corrupt politicians in the lakorn do not apply to him, he would not feel a thing. But clearly, like he said, there was a stupid politician out there who got butthurt because those stereotypes applied to them. hence why we said it's guilty conscience that leads people to censoring and restricting the voices of the mass. It is only the "guilty" politicians who will be afraid the people will get some ideas or suddenly be enlightened about a certain issue when watching NM2. The ones who are "innocent" will not "ron tua" or feel butthurt.

A bit off-tangent, but it reminds me how a small part of my big wall of texts also hit someone's soft spot. Like the man on the talkshow, I also could care less what stereotypes people make about mteam if those stereotypes do not apply to me (heck even if they do apply to me I also wouldn't give a damn. Just embrace the truth). So I am often tempted to laugh at certain people who are so afraid of "generalizations" about their own fandoms and who make efforts to restrict peoples rights to voice their opinions. Whether what's being said is true or not, people will have their eyes. Like the man on the talkshow said, don't underestimate the intelligence of Thai people and their ability to discern between real and fiction. But I think no one should underestimate the intelligence of all people period. The fact that someone ordered for NM2 to be suddenly banned was a fucktard move that only magnified the situation in this day and age when social media is so prominent. In a similar vein, the fact that someone erased that one line of mine last year confirmed to me my words hit someone's soft spot and additionally made me able to pinpoint who that person was. I'll just say, if there are fake people out there in the real world, there can be fake people on the internet. People who care so much about image and reputation, who always try to feign a fair and just disposition and can't stand a single bad word said about their team especially when what's being said is the truth. I swear, MTEAM is the most persecuted team around here.

It was Martin Luther King Jr's birthday the other day and I just realized how concepts like "faith" and even "evil" are referred to in very similar ways to how it was used in Nuer Mek 2. MLK Jr.  promoted peace and love, but clearly, you could sense some anger in his rhetoric too. Esp these words:

"The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict."

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Wow. Got a little carried away and mixed up back there. But in regards to NM2 ban again, practically every educated and experienced persons know Article 37 is just an excuse. There is no evidence or explanation that NM2 violated the contents laid out in Article 37. Moreover,  Channel 3 needs to prove their own innocence and sincere intentions by allowing NTBC to examine the contents in NM2- to see if there are contents that are actually detrimental to the stability of the nation like they claim (which I sort of doubt). The last I read, Channel 3 still has not allowed NTBC to examine the contents. It is a suspicious behavior that cannot be ignored. It is ludicrous for Channel 3 to suddenly ban their own lakorn. Why air it in the first place? Like Nok Chatchai and even the famous scriptwriter had said, Channel 3 had already seen the whole content of the lakorn before they even aired the first episode. This is supposedly a routine for all other lakorns and so this is one of the reasons why many people still firmly believe Channel 3 is being pressured by corrupt governmental officials. But of course, none of the insiders will say anything bluntly or publicly. I guess like what the Chula professor said: Channel 3 is more afraid of the government than they are of the people. Whatever. Everything is just so unforgivable. 'Nuff said. I just hope the momentum does not die down within a month like how some people predicted. I want my NM2 back. What some fans also don't understand is that this incident will definitely have widespread influence on future contents of other broadcasting channels as well.

But you know, if NM2 was not banned, we would probably have seen another sequel. If you guys watched Star Chat, some fans even asked about it and MTEAM said they didn't know whether there will be a NM3 or not. I didn't think much of that short conversation on Star Chat but as Jimieyoushie and I usually exchange routine private discussions (to update on any change or development in MTEAM's relationship LMAO), she basically noted that Mark was sly and lying. Chalida almost slipped. Of course, I didn't catch it because I'm no professional in body language or anything but coincidentally the next day after our discusson, I read a comment from the admin of Ch3 facebook. The admin said they will probably cancel any intentions for a NM3 project. So that means, there must have been plans to make NM3 before the ban like Jimieyoushi had suspected. (I also read from fans on Pantip that in the Kullasatree interview,  Chalida revealed she is supposed to have another lakorn with Medta Mahanioyom this year not counting Ronnapi. Mark too, right? So another mteam lakorn? That is, if it was not NM3 they were referring to in Kullasatree. Then again, even the admin from Medta Mahaniyom page said there may be another MTEAM lakorn this year from P'Nok's  production).

Besides confirming that MTEAM is reserved for Game Ruk Kol Saneha, the Ch3 admin also confirmed that MTEAM were contacted for Sam Bai Mai Thao. Of course, this is nothing new since some of you girls may have remembered I messaged some tidbits about Sam Bai Mai Thao last year in the summer. It was also around the summertime where MTEAM were first rumored to be in Game Ruk Kol Saneha. I always had a light hunch about Ton Ruk Rim Rua but even a slighter hunch about Game Ruk Kol Saneha just because Game Ruk Kol Saneha sounds a bit too good for mteam. But there were just moments where I felt K'Da must have been at the least slightly interested in Chalida. Last year around summer and autumn, she wished Chalida HBD on IG and even told ChalidaClub that she was waiting to cheer/watch Chalida's performance in NM2. But during the summer, no one specified that Game Ruk Kol Saneha was supposed to a Lakorn Thai production. Still, it's just that small hunch, hence one of the reasons why I was willing to scream from the Komchadleuk news this year. Intuition isn't science but it has its value. I just hope nothing goes wrong since something seems to always go wrong for MTEAM. They tend to be given many opportunities together but somehow they get screwed over and over, again and again. It's like fate brought them together but fate is also working against them. Seriously by now, I think there are a handful of lakorns they could have paired together. If Yaya/Mint FC was telling the truth, this must have also included Khun Chai Ronnapi. Perhaps, this is only one of the many reasons why Mark is so jealous of James. HEHEHEHE.

ip.smilez said:
We hope for the best <3

Do you see what I see !? Hen mai !? Hen mai !?

Cr: chalitsuda<3

This moment happens too often with MTEAM.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/01/14/fan-accountmints-19th-birthday-2012/
Fantastic27 said:
omg i really wanna know what it is to someone translate (Minttwix Where r u?)

HAI.

mmgjp314 said:
Tonight Show is on now, baby! hahahha I don't know why I get all of a sudden excited hahah I guess I missed her so much hahah Well here you go :)

[media]http://youtu.be/iJL2LZYazHI[/media]
This Tonight Show made people love Chalida so much more. She received a lot of good feedback afterwards. Personally though, it's a somewhat weird experience for me watching this interview just because Chalida's relationship with her parents and younger brothers remind me a lot of my own - except I am actually not the first child.

In fact, when Rak Boon was airing and I would happen to pass by the living room, my mom would call me over a few times and say: "Hey, come here, come here. Look. The nang aek is scolding and lecturing her younger brother for playing too much games and getting poor grades. They look just like you and him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

ME: OH. O.O

Also, I like how so many people thought of Marky boy when Chalida revealed her ideal type. LOL. She also finally revealed on television that she played soccer and in exchange her brothers would willingly let her round them up to play make-up and cooking. I remember reading this but it's cute and funny to actually hear it.  This tonight show also confirms Margie is one of Chalida's closest big sis in the biz. I love how Margie mentioned MTEAM on her tonight show and now Chalida also mentions Margie.

Due, another big sis of Chalida is also in Ton Rim Rua with Mark. LOL. I find this funny but I'm not going to elaborate why. It might be too mean.

icebe said:
i found this recent interview of mark hilarious:
05:04 - his explanation is soo funny - plus the way he keeps looking around while talking makes it seem like he's reciting some text
05:23 - "other things that have nothing to do with me don't concern me" - for someone who's supposedly courting vill he sure doesn't care much about possible threats (son/tono). :scratchhead2: Soo not jealous at all. Same goes to his "i can't tell you and also don't know" - shouldn't he be more informed than that o.0
05:46 - answer to "does it effect your feelings?" is "rao yang bpen peuan gan" o.o o.0 not a "no of course not - i'm not concerned about rumors since I know most of them are not true" or even a "yes"??? he sounds like he wants to say "honestly I don't even care, why do you even ask me that???"
06:09 - 06:14 mark's "yang, yang, yang!!!" just lol, it seems to me the reporters found it hilarious too and don't take him serious at all, like they know something's off about what he's saying...
06:50 his standard excuse "I don't know how the future will be"
07:03 now he's using "bpen peuan gan" 555 and I love 07:18: "riaak wa jeep mai?? yang bpen peuan gan dee gwa" - yep, that's what I thought the truth is...
and 07:21: "bpen peuan thee peua nai anakot ja bpen yang euun mai?" - "arghhhhh I really can't tell you" - 555555 love his arghhh, boy is annoyed :coverlaf:
07:27: "do you talk to each other often?" - "no blablabla peuan gor mee laai khon" 555555
07:39: "single krap" yeepppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07:42: "do you like her" "do I like her? do I like her?" - and then a sooo not enthusiastic answer... I'm loving what he said afterwards: "Is she my type? Maybe not 100% yet. For now I wan't to concentrate on work" - this is really funny 555555
at 08:00: they're asking about vill's "I miss you" on IG - Mark: "I don't know who she meant, you'll have to ask her bla bla ... back then I probably wasn't curious about that message at all since I was out of the country" - I'm sure you weren't interested, and it's not because of "out of country" :coverlaf:
and now after 08:35 minutes, finally about Neua Mek!!!!  seriously the way he answers the questions now seems sooo much more sincere, he looks interested to answer correctly looks happy
10:02 funny part, suddenly someone starts to dry his face with a small towel 555

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlCyE8Ba2k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlr3ezZD4cw
credit: Tookie PRvariety
I have to confess that I did not watch the interview yet but this comes as no surprise to me that these are Mark's general reactions and answers. Since this Mark-Vill news started, I saw only one very short clip interview of Mark last year and that's all it took for me to realize right away he was trolling. They were asking Mark how he felt about his fans who are anti-Vill and he didn't really seem to give a damn. This is not the attitude of a man who intends to court the lady. That short clip was the first and last attention I gave to this Mark-Vill news because I knew it's just another diversion from the real love interest, ya know what I mean. LOL. Like I said before long time ago with the same snobby voice: I have to be selective about where I invest my energies and curiosities and I'm not about to pay so much attention to false alerts like Vill, Pupa, Toey, Mint Natwara, and etc.

Honestly, MTEAM can be mean jerks sometimes hence why we have called them "charming bastards" before. They feed the rumors themselves (only to deny later), use other people in the news with them, and then say some pretty effed up stuff afterwards if you think about it. Like Chalida straight up wounding the male ego when she bluntly stated Pupa is childlike/childish and not her type and how Mark's answers and attitude can be sort of a diss sometimes to the ladies who are in the news with him. They never accept any kind of relationship so the reporters always have to pester them. Their language and attitude are too similar - even their answers. I don't think any of their other celebrity friends are as annoying as these two. M&M is practically mean to everyone else but sweet as hell with each other. Perfect match.

Though I admit, I am tired of their games and tricks. By now, as an old time fan, their patterns have become too familiar and predictable to me. To me, they are just annoying, mischievous little kids who can deceive almost everyone but their real mothers.

Of course, rumors will spread like wild fire regardless because the majority of netizens tend to eat up everything the media feeds them only to poop out more garbage (In regards to pooping out more garbage, I am referring to people who love to fabricate and spread gossips specifically hehe). Also, not to be mean, but I am literally picturing cows eating grass and pooping now. o_O Eew. Gross, I know. But the mental picture in my mind is cartoonish so it's more comedic than nasty. 

mmgjp314 said:
aww. This is cute of p'Miang promoting her brother and MTeam's magazine too haha She even tagged their IG's and also tagged in CUTE. haha

credit to owner

P'Miang is being way too obvious. We all know she wants Chalida as sister-in-law. Which suddenly reminds me again that Chalida and Miang share yet another similarity. I remember when Miang went on Tonight Show, she also displayed how protective she is of Mark. Both Chalida and Miang are responsible older sisters.  I suddenly recall Hana Yori Dango again when the male lead thought of how his older sister and love interest both share the "same scent." LOL.

mmgjp314 said:
@rose

you know, the picture that you posted above... They said this picture is not in the magazine hahaha It's behind the scene hahaha

Yup because in the BTS picture, Chalida is wearing her real smile and Mark is....being his usual ahem self. In the actual magazine, I have not seen Chalida smile yet.

narkrakdin24^^ said:

Nong Nati, if you are perverted, we are all perverted. But no really, we can all be mature about this kind of discussion. Mark is human. He has flesh and blood. Jimieyoushi would actually tell you Mark's Nong Chai tends to have this kind of reaction whenever he's with his Nong Sao. :X HOHOHO. 'Nuff said.

ip.smilez said:

Prae and Ploy are now managers for Chalida's events but P'Gun is still her manager for lakorns. I don't know why the recent change but there is so much irony to this lakorn, don't you think? 1-2 years is quite a long time ago what with all negative rumors about managers and events for mteam. Still grabbing popcorn, sodas, and milk duds though.

A fuller pic.

P.S.

If you read everything up there, you must either be devoted mteam stalker or a real big fan of mine.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mintwix
I didn't read the whole thing, just skimming and scanned it haha I have to say I agree with every single things you said hahah they seriously don't care about anyone else besides themselves and each other. I'm also sure it's probably not just p'Miang who wants Chalida as her sister in law, but I'm also very sure that Chalida's brothers, especially her youngest brother Milo. MTeam's incidences always happens in patterns like what you said. Anyways, so that means Pear and Ploy are Chalida's managers now? haha This is really interesting lol hahaha MTeam are so perfect match. Hahaha I'm not even surprise either about Mark is often being jealous of James hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouiiiiiiii I see the bigger picture now when it comes to NM2. It's like a twist at the end where we as the viewers are suppose to be shock. Yes, I think Ja Saming didn't tell the whole story to SaengKla because it'll surely be too much atm. Thanks for the clarification. Kt your essays 555 detailed maaaaak na P <3
i really wonder how it would have been like if everything came out smoothly. Nm3 !!! ahhhhhhh !!! GOLD...another lakorn for Medta !!! The ifs man, but being an mteamer isn't easy loey ah ><"' Susu always na everyone <3 Waiting for further confirmation on their new lakorn. :)

My mouth dropped when I saw p'miang's post !!!!!!!!!!!!! And she even titled it fairytale !!!! Even p'maks own sister is promoting M&M. ;p Another factor to M&M being you know you know ;p

Jing ror !? Ploy and pear as Nongs new managers. Idk bout pear though. I'm liking ploy more, she seems to be more easy-going and fun to be around with. BUT, from the past events, I wouldn't trust em so easily too. As long as P'Gun is still taking care of her then I'm content (; thank you for answering my questions na P'Mint.

P'Due can take care of P'Mak too hahaha he gets to work with one of Nongs home girl:) surely they'll be gossiping about Mak ><"

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Mintwix. That was a lot of reading to do. lol :D 

I am so upset that I still didn't get to see all the twists at the end. Boo! I had a dream last night that they actually put NM2 back on air! Gosh. I was happy but only to wake up and find out it was just all a dream. Sad story, true life. lol 
And oh Mark's nong chai. HAHAHHAHA. I've been wondering about it...having to always stare at it wondering what is up. I think I need to see Mark in a MORE tighter pants, which I'm pretty sure there are plenty of pictures of him wearing one..at least. Hehe :p 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I read 90% of it, mostly skim political stuff ...thanks or the always informative insight...love the big pix, see his hand touching her....that lakorn will be great for Mteam, both character are player...sexy...Sam Bao Tao...if it's mteam then I want them as the middle couple

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
WHAT. ayyum I think when pple saw MM in NM2 they want more of MM. Well Nok did say he had another upcoming drama that he was putting Mark in so let's Hope MM will be togeyher which I think they will. (?) And if they haven't banned NM2 I pretty sure MM will be in NM3 again as we are there marriage life n the action. ERGGGG STUPID POLITCIAN.