[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It's true te same cast for Nuer mek 2
(This is credits to sunkissedara)

sunkissedara
The flames lighting this torch were the last withering ones.
Menu

[NEWS][INTERVIEW]Nok Aims To Produce Beyond Comparisons 3
Last night, I saw some fans uploaded tidbits on Instagram revealing that Mr. Nok Chatchai will produce Nuer Mek 3 and there were insiders who liked the picture. So I can only assume the project will actually materialize. Plus, since this morning, words are further spreading on facebook and twitter that the third part of Beyond Comparisons will return on the big screen as a movie. So, according to various sources, plans on making NM3 is not completely banished after all.

This is good news in my book even if many fans may prefer for Nuer Mek to return on the small screen. On the bright side, MTEAM will get to work together on a movie for the first time and will open themselves to newer audiences. In addition, just the other day, I was watching some parts of “Beloved Superstar” where our Mint Chalida was the guest and the host asked her what other works she would like to experience in the entertainment biz. Well, it seems Mint was offered a number of movie roles in the past before but because her schedule usually did not fit, she would have to reject them. She would like to work on a movie at least once and I think she will get her wish.

Another news revealed the same time is that Nok Chatchai also received permission from Channel 3 to produce two lakorns, “Jao Ban Jao Ruen” // “Homeowner, Houseowner” (ghost genre) and “Man” // “Gratification” (action genre).

If you read my wall of texts in the NM2 thread at AsianFuse last week, you might also understand that there is a chance of MTEAM reuniting again in one of Medta Mahaniyom’s upcoming lakorns. Both M&M were contacted for one of Medta Mahaniyom’s upcoming lakorns, either together or individually; and well, if I have to offer my best guess, it’s not the ghost lakorn. LOL. Just because the pra aek is supposed to be a ghost and the nang aek is supposed to be a mother with a couple of children for this lakorn, if I recall correctly. I doubt the Channel will let Chalida play such a mature role.

Whatever the case, I think the news of a possible NM3 is enough to raise a bit of M&M spirit.

P’Nok’s actual interview from Komchadleuk is translated below.

Nok Chatchai Plengpanich reveals he is making preparations to produce Nuer Mek 3 as a movie. The storyline will be a continuation from Nuer Mek 2. The cast will be the same as the previous. He counters the news wave regarding Channel 3′s ban.

January 24, 2013. This turned into an epic that needs to be followed continuously for the lakorn, “Beyond Comparisons 2: The Conqueror Over The Master Of Sorcery.” In addition, recently we met the skilled producer, Nok Chatchai, in the set of Suparburoot Juthathep recently for Khun Chai Ronnapi’s part in Nong Khaem’s room, so we had to interview him for clarity. This is what we found:

“I’ll let you wait to watch Nuer Mek 3 then because for Nuer Mek 2, as you know what happened. I probably do not need to give any additional explanation. As for the last three episodes, they will probably not be broadcasted because the elders had already made their conclusion. We are the children who have completed our duties already. We sent in all the work already. (Will you upload them on youtube?) We probably cannot because the copyrights belong to Channel 3. We cannot do anything. (There was a rumor that they will air after “Raeng Pratana”) I think it will probably not be broadcasted. If you ask for my feelings, for sure I feel bewildered that the lakorn did not air because if someone watched our lakorn, it is for life and in the past, we always supplemented the plot. It is about power, greed, desire and lust. The lakorn Nuer Mek 2 teaches us to be virtuous humans and do good for the benefit of the country. As for the issue that it was suppressed, I don’t know what caused it to happen. (Are you afraid it will affect your other future works?) No, because we do our work. We have a duty to work, we know what certain benefits our work creates and I believe no one can prohibit me from filming lakorn,” Nok states.

In addition to this, we asked about the rumor claiming that “Khun Chai Ronnapi” will be the last lakorn for the said producer because Channel 3 won’t allow him to produce lakorns anymore. Nok reveals the following:

“About this, I do not know. However, right now, I have 2-3 projects. Which, I have approvals to produce two lakorns already. They are “Jao Ban Jao Reun” and “Man.” In addition, this coming Monday, I will go and have a discussion for another lakorn. As for the rumor that I will not do, that is not true because there are only people who give me support and encouragement. (Ask about Nuer Mek 3, how far is it now?) We’re thinking of making it a movie as continuation from Nuer Mek 2. However, the plot will be completely new. We may use the old cast: Mak (Prin Suparat), Mint (Chalida Wijitwongthong), Chakrit (Chakrit Yamnam), and Nok (Sinjai Plengpanich). However, we have not concluded the storyline. The title will also be new. It won’t be Nuer Mek either,” Nok concludes.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
When it comes Mteam,I have to wait, wait, and wait......but I got good news in return ^_^  I am very happy for them....for their first movie together :) If it's true. Anyway I'll support them. FIGHTING! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
When it comes Mteam,I have to wait, wait, and wait......but I got good news in return  ^_^  I am very happy for them....for their first movie together  :) If it's true. Anyway I'll support them. FIGHTING! 

Yes it is gonna be their first MOVIE together, OMFG i am so happy that Mark and Mint will DO A MOVIE TOGETHER FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, the movie will catch many eyes and love MM i am gonna buy the movie. It will be cool if they secretly put the last 3 remaining eps of NM2 in the cd's as expedition clips hahaha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
here's a better one 

sunkissedara
The flames lighting this torch were the last withering ones.

[NEWS][INTERVIEW]Nok Aims To Produce Beyond Comparisons 3

Posted on January 24, 2013

Last night, I saw some fans uploaded tidbits on Instagram revealing that Mr. Nok Chatchai will produce Nuer Mek 3 and there were insiders who liked the picture. So I can only assume the project will actually materialize.  Plus, since this morning, words are further spreading on facebook and twitter that the third part of Beyond Comparisons will return on the big screen as a movie.  So, according to various sources, plans on making NM3 is not completely banished after all.
This is good news in my book even if many fans may prefer for Nuer Mek to return on the small screen. On the bright side, MTEAM will get to work together on a movie for the first time  and will open themselves to newer audiences. In addition, just the other day, I was watching some parts of  “Beloved Superstar” where our Mint Chalida was the guest and the host asked her what other works she would like to experience in the entertainment biz.  Well, it seems Mint was offered a number of movie roles in the past before but because her schedule usually did not fit, she would have to reject them.  She would like to work on a movie at least once and I think she will get her wish.

Another news revealed the same time is that Nok Chatchai also received permission from Channel 3 to produce two lakorns, “Jao Ban Jao Ruen” // “Homeowner, Houseowner” (ghost genre) and “Man” // “Gratification”  (action genre).
If you read my wall of texts in the NM2 thread at AsianFuse last week, you might also understand that there is a chance of MTEAM reuniting again in one of Medta Mahaniyom’s upcoming lakorns.  Both M&M were contacted for one of Medta Mahaniyom’s upcoming lakorns, either together or individually; and well, if I have to offer my best guess, it’s not the ghost lakorn. LOL. Just because the pra aek is supposed to be a ghost and the nang aek is supposed to be a mother with a couple of children for this lakorn, if I recall correctly. I doubt the Channel will let Chalida play such a mature role.
Whatever the case, I think the news of a possible NM3 is enough to raise a bit of M&M spirit.
P’Nok’s actual interview from Komchadleuk is translated below.

Nok Chatchai Plengpanich reveals he is making preparations to produce Nuer Mek 3 as a movie. The storyline will be a continuation from Nuer Mek 2. The cast will be the same as the previous. He counters the news wave regarding Channel 3′s ban.
January 24, 2013. This turned into an epic that needs to be followed continuously for the lakorn, “Beyond Comparisons 2: The Conqueror Over The Master Of Sorcery.”  In addition, recently we met the skilled producer, Nok Chatchai, in the set of Suparburoot Juthathep recently for Khun Chai Ronnapi’s part in Nong Khaem’s room, so we had to interview him for clarity. This is what we found:
“I’ll let you wait to watch Nuer Mek 3 then because for Nuer Mek 2, as you know what happened. I probably do not need to give any additional explanation.  As for the last three episodes, they will probably not be broadcasted because the elders had already made their conclusion.  We are the children who have completed our duties already. We sent in all the work already. (Will you upload them on youtube?) We probably cannot because the copyrights belong to Channel 3. We cannot do anything. (There was a rumor that they will air after “Raeng Pratana”) I think it will probably not be broadcasted. If you ask for my feelings, for sure I feel bewildered that the lakorn did not air because if someone watched our lakorn, it is for life and in the past, we always supplemented the plot.  It is about power, greed, desire and lust.  The lakorn Nuer Mek 2 teaches us to be virtuous humans and do good for the benefit of the country.  As for the issue that it was suppressed, I don’t know what caused it to happen. (Are you afraid it will affect your other future works?)  No, because we do our work. We have a duty to work, we know what certain benefits our work creates and I believe no one can prohibit me from filming lakorn,” Nok states.
In addition to this, we asked about the rumor claiming that “Khun Chai Ronnapi” will be the last lakorn for the said producer because Channel 3 won’t allow him to produce lakorns anymore.  Nok reveals the following:
“About this, I do not know.  However, right now, I have 2-3 projects.  Which, I have approvals to produce two lakorns already.  They are “Jao Ban Jao Reun” and “Man.”  In addition, this coming Monday, I will go and have a discussion for another lakorn.  As for the rumor that I will not do, that is not true because there are only people who give me support and encouragement. (Ask about Nuer Mek 3, how far is it now?)  We’re thinking of making it a movie as continuation from Nuer Mek 2.  However, the plot will be completely new.  We may use the old cast: Mak (Prin Suparat), Mint (Chalida Wijitwongthong), Chakrit (Chakrit Yamnam), and Nok (Sinjai Plengpanich).  However, we have not concluded the storyline.  The title will also be new. It won’t be Nuer Mek either,” Nok concludes.
Source: Komchadluek

Credits to sunkissedara

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I hope they use the old cast. But since it's a movie, would we get more romance teams of MTeam? Since it's kind of like a sequel but just summed up into a dif. plot? If it's action and a movie, I can only hope to for more mteam scenes in GRKS.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, this is a little bit off-topic but have some on the line of this thread. I just finished watching Yok Leaud Mungkorn, and on the ending episode, they mentioned "Satta" too, so when I heard that , I was saying it outloud in a disappointment, I miss Nuer Mek 2 now! Glad, my mom understood me hahah I was watching it with my mom on the DVD.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Okay, this is a little bit off-topic but have some on the line of this thread. I just finished watching Yok Leaud Mungkorn, and on the ending episode, they mentioned "Satta" too, so when I heard that , I was saying it outloud in a disappointment, I miss Nuer Mek 2 now! Glad, my mom understood me hahah I was watching it with my mom on the DVD. 
Oh mmgjp314 their using the same cast thats what Nok said on the interview, he will be using the same cast, Mark and Mint and Him including sinjai, same everything, he said the story plot might be something similar to NM2. Same casting but the title won't be Nuer Mek 3. I am guessing the title should be "The Power Of Sorcery" hahahahaha or "Ruk Nuer Mek" (Love above the cloud/love is beyond the comprehension) hahahahaha "พลังของเวทมนตร์" (The power of the sorcery/The power of Magic)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Dont Think Anybodu Has Noticed But
Celebrate
500 Pages
Woop Woop *Raise The Roof*

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
If p'nok does make nuer mek 3 i hope mints character names starts with p
cause whenever she work with p'nok her name starts with p
TD= Ploykwan
NM2= Praepailin
KCR= Piengkwan

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Oh mmgjp314 their using the same cast thats what Nok said on the interview, he will be using the same cast, Mark and Mint and Him including sinjai, same everything, he said the story plot might be something similar to NM2. Same casting but the title won't be Nuer Mek 3. I am guessing the title should be "The Power Of Sorcery" hahahahaha or "Ruk Nuer Mek" (Love above the cloud/love is beyond the comprehension) hahahahaha "พลังของเวทมนตร์" (The power of the sorcery/The power of Magic)

Similar? I thought, on that^^ Kom Chadleuk interview, he said the plot will be different, but the movie will be a continuance of Nuer Mek 2? That's what Mintwix translate too. But yes, they will have the same casts. And also yes, they won't use Nuer Mek as a title for this part. However, what I read from that interview, he said the movie will be a continuation from Nuer Mek 2, but the plot will be completely new.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh yeah thats what i meant I think, idk i wasn't really thinking but yeah something like that. I am thinking they won't start filming after KCR cause directing a movie isn't as long as making a lakorn but they make the air date so far. Hoping we will get to see the movie somewhere around june.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I LOVE the way he said it. I agree with every single word he said. "Is the storyline no good? Are you worried for us or for you?"
-"At least the series ending has showed me how the bad guy will turn out to be in the end."